Sightings, Phone Calls, Reports

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow that was quite interesting .... how did you ever find it?

Sorry guys. This was found awhile back and was thoroughly discussed and checked out and is unrelated to this case. I don't remember the thread and I'm not good at searching for posts.

The problem is that this woman says they won't let her see the child (who she implies lives near her) and her son can't help because HE lives in another state (Florida). IMHO this is just an interesting coincidence.

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448
September 14, 2008 – 3:00 pm
2 separate sightings of Caylee Anthony in the Miami, Doral / Fort Lauderdale area

PLEASE CALL 888-307-0939 (CAYLEE ANTHONY TIP LINE) and you will receive a CALL BACK within 24hrs. Our goal is to call you back IMMEDIATELY. All calls are screened as too many crank calls are being received. There will be not message on the line, it is private and calls are recorded via voice over ip, therefore your location will not be disclosed if you wish to remain anonymous. It appears all of the other tip lines are either inactive or calls are not being forwarded to anyone who is trying to find Caylee.

It is critical that you leave DETAILED information if possible, take photos and have a pen and paper on hand for license plate numbers. If you are able to photograph vehicles and/or Caylee or who you suspect is Caylee and locations, please forward photos to via text to 305-522-6050 or email to admin@myfloridaroundtable.com.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE SEEN CAYLEE, CALL 911

This site has been dedicated to help find Caylee.

Two vehicles have been spoted. One appears to be Zanida, the other, an older couple who is transporting Caylee.

snipped...

This tip is really bothering me. If it is official, Zanida is spelled differently that what Casey indicated, and what the H*LL does one that appears to be Zanida LOOK LIKE!!! Is it the 37 year old that lives in the motel in Kissimme, or the one that Casey weakly described that we never saw a sketch of. Boy, do I feel the Scamthony's are behind this one!!

Wow! It could be...Is that why Cindy only wers skirts (Jevohah's Witnesses & that strange first prayer service at the house?)

LOL!!! I have seen CA wearing shorts on many occasions! She does not always werar skirts! Maybe when going to court or something!!

respectfully snipped

This guy sound like one of those conspiracy theorist people.....

jbar please, if you haven't already, check out the Anthony Donations thread for more info on this site.......highly suspect & definitely not credible. Connected to A's somehow.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

:clap:

There are kids all over who look like Caylee, I have a friend who's daughter looks shockingly like her... When I called her about this case she said the police had allready been there and that was in South Florida.

Innocent people should be left alone. Whether or not you want to believe it Caylee has been deceased for sometime now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954
Back