Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO that child doesn't resemble Caylee, but kudos to LE for investigating the possible sighting of her! Just goes to show people ARE looking for Caylee alive!

Though it dwindles a little more each day, I still have hope that Caylee IS alive and being loved and taken care of somewhere out there.

Maybe this will calm the A's a bit in knowing that LE is not only focusing on proving kc to be a murderer!
Though it dwindles more day by day, I still have hope!

"A mother can never lose hope for her child"
~The Joy Luck Club~

Apparently LE are also still looking for an alive Caylee:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.html

IMO, the tip came from the A's and they are doing what they need to do to prove the tip is not Caylee.

They look nothing alike. I wonder if this is the McDonald girl that soembody took pics of the cars of 2 people who were seen picking her up and eating at Mickey D's. :rolleyes:

Now they cant charge her with murder anytime soon. They cant go one day and swarm in with officers asking for proof that this girl Kaylee is who she says she is and not Caylee, and then turn around and charge Casey with murder. It would look like they are charging Casey when they think there is a chance that Caylee is alive. If they wanted to pursue all leads and they wanted to show that they checked out this lead, they should have done it quietly. There is now way they will look credible now if they charge her now.
Either they have evidence of a decomposing body that is Caylee or they do not.

Wow, I didn't think they looked that much alike by the pictures, but I could see where someone was unsure.

I don't see the resemblance at all, but I guess it shows they do go check out tips they deem credible. Good for LE.

I am of the opinion that LE like me feel that 98% she is gone. I am glad they are checking leads. Their search will give defense a point, but I still believe they have enough evidence and was it the same department?

Ok whoever picked up the phone and called in that tip should've picked up the phone and called an eye doctor.

The deputy was being nice--that girl looks nothing like Caylee.

And LE has to investigate every single tip whether they believe she is alive or dead

Agreed, I am proud of their swift response, but I would certainly check the nature of the tip, my hinky meter is up.

Now they cant charge her with murder anytime soon. They cant go one day and swarm in with officers asking for proof that this girl Kaylee is who she says she is and not Caylee, and then turn around and charge Casey with murder. It would look like they are charging Casey when they think there is a chance that Caylee is alive. If they wanted to pursue all leads and they wanted to show that they checked out this lead, they should have done it quietly. There is now way they will look credible now if they charge her now.

Exactly. Why waste money and manpower "swarming" a place if they are so sure? I am more convinced than ever that she is alive.

I think they do have tons of evidence, but w/o her body, they feel they will lose.

They are responding to tips that both A lawyers say they are not following up on. They have to.

IMO, the tip came from the A's and they are doing what they need to do to prove the tip is not Caylee.

They look nothing alike. I wonder if this is the McDonald girl that soembody took pics of the cars of 2 people who were seen picking her up and eating at Mickey D's. :rolleyes:
I think you are exactly right. It was to prove the girl was not Caylee, not that they ever thought she was.

I don't think she looks a lot like Caylee, either, but it does say a lot that this house was swarmed at night. If they had so much evidence that Caylee was no longer with us, why would they do this type of search when the family is asleep?

That says a LOT to me.

I agree, but what do you think this says about the supposed evidence they have? The Body Farm & DNA results? Would they be checking out leads on a living Caylee if they had conclusive evidence that she is dead? I guess unless/until they actually have a body, they have to pursue all leads.

Yikes -that does worry me a bit. Did they have a picture beforehand? It seems highly unusual - to swarm-in the middle of the night. I hope they didn't traumatize that little girl!

"But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise."

AMEN I would love to hear the A's reaction to this.

Pictures can be deceiving. If you saw her in person, you might see the resemblance more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aideen24