Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! I can see the similarities..I can also see how long this is going to go on! I am glad that they approached you Lisa-Rochelle instead of taking a picture and calling the A's!

Is every mother in the US going to have to have a tee shirt made up that says..No, My name isn't Caylee. This is actually getting scary. I gotta tell ya if my daughter was still little I would be a little nervous about whats going on. I'm afraid to say this but it will be a wonder if someone doesn't end up getting hurt in all this mess. :eek:

im sorry, but either of the little girls in the picture look like Caylee. I mean they are both little girls, with brown hair and fair skin, but that is all!... Both little girls look like they would be older than Caylee..... Poor parents, and little girls! They have now been suked into the craziness of the As...
But no neither of them look like Caylee!

ps... unless they mean the blurry little girl(like she moved wen the pic was taken) in the back?

Well, the reason I ask is personal. Believe it or not, I was approached two days ago while shopping at Lucky's near my home by a woman (in her 50's I believe) who surpassed me and asked my daughters name...then went on to tell me that she thought my daughter looked like the little girl from florida that is missing. The pictures above are of my daughter (who turned 2 this summer). Brown eyes, brown hair, same height and build as Caylee. Their faces arent that similar, but it goes to show how EASY it is to "see" Caylee out there in the world.

Your Daughter is adorable!! Like LP says a lot of little girls that age with the same hair color can look alike.

Is every mother in the US going to have to have a tee shirt made up that says..No, My name isn't Caylee. This is actually getting scary. I gotta tell ya if my daughter was still little I would be a little nervous about whats going on. I'm afraid to say this but it will be a wonder if someone doesn't end up getting hurt in all this mess. :eek:

I think my granddaughter might need a shirt :crazy:

Neither of those little girls look like caylee in my book. nothing at all. Millions of little girls have brown hair, are cute and have little teeth in a cute smile. Thats as far as the resemblance goes. Can't the Anthonys even tell their own grand child when they see her? Its extremely obvious that neither of these kids are her. For one they are alot taller than she was.

It amazes me how many ws'ers have stated their concern about going out in public with their "similiar" looking grandkids, kids, neices, nephews...some as far away as Canada, yet the Anthonys can actually say that Caylee was out casually playing at a Chuck E Cheeses in Orlando of all places, without the kidnappers having any concern she may be recognized, and then they would be arrested...... Hmmm

I can just visualize DM for KF crouching behind things at the mall and snapping pics of little girls. :eek: I sure hope this is not what is going on.

It amazes me how many ws'ers have stated their concern about going out in public with their "similiar" looking grandkids, kids, neices, nephews...some as far away as Canada, yet the Anthonys can actually say that Caylee was out casually playing at a Chuck E Cheeses in Orlando of all places, without the kidnappers having any concern she may be recognized, and then they would be arrested...... Hmmm
My uncle in Toronto, I live in Canada, has a grand child that someone insisted looked like Caylee. They had her birth certificate with them and let the person talk to their child, creepy enough, but they didn't want a scene. I see pictures of her all the time and I was shocked that someone made that mistake. According to my uncle, it has been mentioned to them a few times but fortunately mostly by friends and family that know them..It was the persistent person in a pulic place that was disturbing.

When I saved the pic the A's say looks like Caylee playing in my Caylee file, the file name is 08129 Helema pict3.jpg wouldn't 08129 be the date the pic was taken? Maybe Sept 12 08?

It is very possible! There are alot of very dangerous people out there, crazy ones too. If I had a child even remotely similar in appearance-I wouldn't let her out of my sight! There might be someone who might try to do a "rescue" and who knows what else! It is getting scary!! IMO:mad:

IMO These photos that are taken of unsuspecting children should not be made public unless the family honestly believes there is a credible likeness and LE is involved.

I'm not buying it that the Anthonys, after reviewing the photo, believed there was a credible likeness in either child that warranted making the photo public. I see it as another sad attempt to promote their own agenda to the public without any regard for the children whose faces are now plastered world-wide in the media.

It was sad to see in the Mccann case....it's disgusting to see in the Anthony case.

ETA There was supposed to be a quoted post...don't know where it went...and too many pages to try and find it. Anyway, this post relates to a photo of a kids in a play area.

Is there anything cuter than a little kid? Thanks for the pix. They are all such beautiful children.

Caylee was in Orlando over the weekend? Did they really say this? And they have proof, but they are not telling anyone until the press conference? Is that what I am hearing?

Why don't they all just sniff some of KC's magic aroma therapy?

Meanwhile Mother of The Year is becomming a bi-lingual lawyer AND a missing children's advocate while sitting in her teeny little cell and saying not a word. Gramps is going to be a spokesperon for KFN, Granny is writing a book, MN jumped ship and
Baez is up to his arse in alligators; bleeding money for his demonized, flat-broke client accused of doing the unthinkable.

I agree totally.......lots of little girls look similar to Caylee......my granddaughter:

IMGP0984.jpg

LOLOLOL Marsha, you best take that photo off before before some lunatic sees it and decides to believe it is Caylee!

Your granddaughter is beautiful!

I am gonna tell you guys,... I have a little cousin that if I didn't know her, I would swear that she was Caylee. Caylee doens't have very unique looks. She is absolutley adorable and beautiful but she does look like alot of little girls. I would put up a pic of her but I think my aunt would get mad! LOL

LOLOLOL Marsha, you best take that photo off before before some lunatic sees it and decides to believe it is Caylee!

Your granddaughter is beautiful!

I'm going to take her to Puerto Rico so the Anthony's can't get her......lol.

I'd be scared if I had a child that even resembled Caylee and lived in the Florida area. Scared that my child's picture would be taken without my permission and be released to media as "an alive Caylee" sighting.

Any normal person that saw a missing child would get on the phone and call 911 before they started snapping pictures. Then you would keep your eyes on the child until 911 or security of some kind stepped in. You don't snap pictures, leave the child with nefarious people, then go home to look up George and Cindy's number on the computer and contact them.

The only time that happens is in Anthonyville.

I may be wrong about this, but I believe it's against the law to take anyone's picture in the US without their permission - they have to sign a waiver/disclaimer. I do this every year with my son's school.

I remember reading about this somewhere. Big help, huh? Anyway, I was reading about Jacka$$ - they do alot of their filming in Japan because you can take pictures and film as you please, and cannot here in the states.

I said this in the Rants thread: I feel sorry for any little brunette tot in Florida or elsewhere who even remotely resembles Caylee. Their lives will be turned upside down by these false sightings and their parents will have to bend over backwards to prove their identity! :furious:Can't the Anthony's even fathom that they might be false sightings?????

Guess Caylee isn't really in Puerto Rico, but her body probably is in the Orlando area...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoran4