Signature Pictures.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh yay! I didn't know we could have signature pictures again. Deanws, your granddaughter is a cutie!

I wonder if I did mine right?
Thank you. She is my only grandchild. I love her to pieces!
:D

Then this is weird. I can now see everybodys pictures and siggys. The little baby above says Haley Michelle Age 1. She is sooooo adorable I feel bad for those of you who cannot see her. But anyway, i can see everything now. What's going on JBean? I'm computer challenged so I can't explain it.

I like when you show her off too =) Shes absolutely adorable. Adorable looks and adorable name and eating my the food that i eat everyday for lunch (literally)....sounds like my kind of girl!!

LOL...yeah, she is a TOTAL mac and cheese gal! Thanks KC.:blowkiss:

LOL...yeah, she is a TOTAL mac and cheese gal! Thanks KC.:blowkiss:

lol just like me. im seriously obsessed. how old is she?? is she the daughter of the son you had posted a picture awhile ago in grad uniform?

lol just like me. im seriously obsessed. how old is she?? is she the daughter of the son you had posted a picture awhile ago in grad uniform?
No, the son in the graduation picture was Jonathan, my youngest son. My oldest son Christopher is her dad. She is two, and she is a mess! :D Just like her dad was! I love pay backs. :D We are watching Thomas the Train right now...another one of her obsessions. ;)

Then this is weird. I can now see everybodys pictures and siggys. The little baby above says Haley Michelle Age 1. She is sooooo adorable I feel bad for those of you who cannot see her. But anyway, i can see everything now. What's going on JBean? I'm computer challenged so I can't explain it.
It's a miracle!
Those that want to see siggy pictures and other images must check all three of the boxes pictured below. they are located in the *User CP* under *edit options* Course you probably can't see my picture below if you don;t have the boxes checked:bang:

siggy-1.jpg

Yes that is what I did when I read your post yesterday, but i still wasn't getting anything until i logged on today.. But what is curious is why we can have pictures and siggy pics again. Is it fixed for good?

Yes that is what I did when I read your post yesterday, but i still wasn't getting anything until i logged on today.. But what is curious is why we can have pictures and siggy pics again. Is it fixed for good?
I think that it is. At least that is what Big Tex told us...and he is the computer master!
:blowkiss: To Big Tex!

I notice it takes a few before it kicks in. Mine magically appeared a short time after i checked the boxes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back