DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Same writer?

• Yes

Votes: 111 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters
What a long thread and no longer discussing the letter e in the ransom note, but I am wondering if John was correct about an insider. Could someone who knew Patsy's handwriting very well have been practicing to write like her to write hot checks, but decided against it. When writing the crazy ransom note and trying to disguise handwriting, it could be possible to actually make some of the letters like Patsy's. I know I'll probably be laughed out of the JonBenet section, lol, but that's okay because I know there's no way I could match wits with anyone or have as much knowledge about the case. The person also knew the bonus amount and had bitterness about "fat cats". Jealousy over their money.

There is someone who potentially fits all the criteria you have said and then some. But we've got nothing on her. No match to DNA, handwriting, hair, or anything else. But IS there something that's yet to be discovered that could solve this??

What a long thread and no longer discussing the letter e in the ransom note, but I am wondering if John was correct about an insider. Could someone who knew Patsy's handwriting very well have been practicing to write like her to write hot checks, but decided against it. When writing the crazy ransom note and trying to disguise handwriting, it could be possible to actually make some of the letters like Patsy's. I know I'll probably be laughed out of the JonBenet section, lol, but that's okay because I know there's no way I could match wits with anyone or have as much knowledge about the case. The person also knew the bonus amount and had bitterness about "fat cats". Jealousy over their money.

You're not the first person to bring that up, txsvicki. But they'd have to have been the end-all, be-all of forgers.

I'm not laughing. This is what I've thought IF it was an intruder and because of the R's lies it is hard to fathom but IF it was...I think it was someone who practiced long and hard to mimi PR's writing, style, and idioms. I think that person would have been a woman who was jealous of PR and JB's beauty and the R's success and might have secretly been in love with JR.

I'm not laughing. This is what I've thought IF it was an intruder and because of the R's lies it is hard to fathom but IF it was...I think it was someone who practiced long and hard to mimi PR's writing, style, and idioms. I think that person would have been a woman who was jealous of PR and JB's beauty and the R's success and might have secretly been in love with JR.

This is the only scenario in which I could believe IDI. But here's the thing, all the lies from the Ramseys, those cannot be explained away by any intruder theory. I've tried many, many hours to think of an explanation for their behavior if an intruder really did it and I can't come up with one single answer. Has anyone here ever been able to come up with a reason for their lies?

This is the only scenario in which I could believe IDI. But here's the thing, all the lies from the Ramseys, those cannot be explained away by any intruder theory. I've tried many, many hours to think of an explanation for their behavior if an intruder really did it and I can't come up with one single answer. Has anyone here ever been able to come up with a reason for their lies?

There were no lies.

It was all one big lie they told and kept right on telling to this day.... Lies lies lies!

My eyesight's not THAT bad, Murri. I read it the first time. I simply could not believe that anyone could say that with a straight face.

Well, if they didn't have anything to do with their daughter's murder, then they had no reason to lie. Very simple. RDI (they lied), IDI (no lies).

Same WIKI quote back at 'cha MF. The lies are all documented, beginning with the 911 call. In fact, they are too numerous to name.

Nope, sorry there is nothing on the 911 call except a desperate mother whose child is missing and who has found a RN that says she's been kidnapped.

My point exactly!

Oh boy, is this AGREEMENT?? I can hardly believe it's possible.

RDI = they lied

IDI = they didn't lie

Are you sure you understand that if an intruder killed JBR then no-one in the R family told a deliberate untruth about anything??

This is my opinion.

Is this worthy of some kind of acknowledgement that there is another line of thought other than yours?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back