Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when that fence was put up? I remember that in the very beginning of this case there was a psychic searcher - Gail was her name, and she was from Ohio. She came to Orlando and searched the wooded area near a school that was near the Anthony home. There was some excitement when her dog alerted on something, but it later turned out to be animal bones. I think she was there before Tim's first search.

It was said on the news that the area where the remains were found is near the elementary school that Lee and Casey went to. I'm wondering if this area is the same general area where the remains were found?

I believe it is the same general area Gail was searching. According to Tim and a boy who lives there that video taped the area, the water here has only been receded for the last week to week & a half.

This make sense to me. KC just thinking, driving and ok here and getting out of the car and walking, walking into the bushes 20 - 30' and leaving her there. Period. That's it. No big deal. I don't think she is a genius just because this has gone on for so long nor because she could lie to LE with a straight face.

Yes I was surprised at this too. I actually thought she would of had more sense that to just drive around the corner and throw poor Caylee into the weeds. Latest local news tonight said 25' from the edge of the road. Guess KC borrow the shovel but decided it would be too much work to actually have to dig.

Yep, RR, I think the collective thought process is right. I've read the other posts (wasn't ignoring them; just trying to keep up) and I've got to agree. Wonder if the show was already recorded? I saw a 'teaser' on that the Ants are going to be on LKL again tomorrow, to comment on the new discovery. Bet they'll be in a studio somewhere in Orlando this time.
I don't know how they could be anywhere right now.

I really don't understand why any fence would prevent a search - if one really wanted to search the area.

I'm sorry - but water or no water. It's been 6 months. I cannot believe that area wasn't searched. I assumed it would be the first place to look.

It was completely flooded

http://babyboomeradvisorclub.com/childs-skull-found-near-caylee-anthonys-home-in-orlando-florida/

Its already been explained in another thread the one where Friday is saying Tim Miller talks to WS'ers

That if they HAD of traipsed through with horses in the flooded aread that ALL evidence could have been destroyed

Does anyone know when that fence was put up? I remember that in the very beginning of this case there was a psychic searcher - Gail was her name, and she was from Ohio. She came to Orlando and searched the wooded area near a school that was near the Anthony home. There was some excitement when her dog alerted on something, but it later turned out to be animal bones. I think she was there before Tim's first search.

It was said on the news that the area where the remains were found is near the elementary school that Lee and Casey went to. I'm wondering if this area is the same general area where the remains were found?
I don't know if this is where Gail searched. This school is just blocks from the A house.

Trust me, its a waste of your time...and after seeing it you will know it is not his wife! lol:crazy:

I watched that. :rolleyes: His name is Kimani and Kiwani or something like that. I saw his MySpace once (set to private) and the comment at the top was

"F(the real word) the OCSO. Casey is innocent. Yeah I'm Famous (there was some more too)"

I'm paraphrasing here, but this was the jist of it. (my comments in () above)

What worries me about the duct tape...

If duct tape was put on the child's mouth. The skin and body decomposed... wouldn't the tape fall off? It would have been stuck to the skin... skin gone.. tape off.

Where is the official report that the duct tape was on the child's mouth? Was this stated by the OSCO?

Well, not to get too graphic but....the skin would shrink back or fall off and the tape would be in the vicinity unless disturbed by animals. I'm not fully on this "tape on the mouth" thing, and if I were I'd throw things in my house. I do believe maybe tape was around the bag, etc., neck, tied to bag, etc. KWIM?

Dr. Baden mentioned tonight that they could test the hair for Chloroform and that it may still be present (I wouldn't think so, but I know I wasn't dreaming it). I thought I heard another forensics say the same thing today. I've watched 5 or 6 channels today so I couldn't even begin to tell you where I heard it.
I heard him say that also - was he on Greta? I'm thinking Greta.

Dr. Baden mentioned tonight that they could test the hair for Chloroform and that it may still be present (I wouldn't think so, but I know I wasn't dreaming it). I thought I heard another forensics say the same thing today. I've watched 5 or 6 channels today so I couldn't even begin to tell you where I heard it.

Dr. Baden said that on Greta tonight.

What worries me about the duct tape...

If duct tape was put on the child's mouth. The skin and body decomposed... wouldn't the tape fall off? It would have been stuck to the skin... skin gone.. tape off.

Where is the official report that the duct tape was on the child's mouth? Was this stated by the OSCO?

I wanted to ask that earlier today, but kept getting booted off the site. I still don't understand how that would be possible...on a skull?

This case makes me so ill...poor baby girl.:(

O/T: It's nice to finally get on here tonight and chat about things since I couldn't for hours and hours and hours and hours....

On to sleuthing...

I watched that. :rolleyes: His name is Kimani and Kiwani or something like that. I saw his MySpace once (set to private) and the comment at the top was

"F(the real word) the OCSO. Casey is innocent. Yeah I'm Famous (there was some more too)"

I'm paraphrasing here, but this was the jist of it. (my comments in () above)

Was that the guy who used to sit outside of the house when the webcam was set up?

What are the chances that we will hear any statements coming from the OCSD or the ME's office overnight tonight?

Dr. Wecht: Chloroform can not be found in hair or bone marrow. Sorry, I missed his explanation.

He is wrong............check the Body Farm site.

I consider him a "freak" in the forensic science field. Wonder if he ever got any jail time for selling those bodies?

As evidenced in the ANS case, he will say ANYTHING regardless of how false, if he thinks he can make money off of it.

I have seen it once, fiancee wants to see it. Do you have the link?

That's the 'guy' who made some crazy vids on you tube. He had been to a support meeting or something, wearing his Caylee shirt. Then was all over some of the protesters.

yes to both but they've been saying that all day on the news...
On CNN today it was said that the "worker/man" that found the body had something to do with... FIRE HYDRANTS... the first thing I thought of was on the physic thread some one predicted the body would be found "WHERE GERMAN SHEPPARDS PEE'... did anyone else here that reported live today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back