Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my 7 year olds braid....its been 9 years since she died....and it was cut after she died....

My My My...I just don't have the words other than I am sorry. So inadequate for everything I want to say, my heart is just bursting for you. :rose:

and I Tell you....IM sooo thankful for W/S....really!!

Sorry OT>......but really....I was a bit lost over the years....kinda cut my self off from friends....and you guys have brought me back to life really....I wish it didnt have to be from Caylee....but she has done so much good....she has brought a lot of people together

RR Im fine.....but this case has really hit me hard....I never bloged until Caylee...

I didn't either and was floored today. Even though I knew she was gone, finally they found her and I could cry, even though she wasn't mine. But, she will always be mine....she's always in my heart.

Say, did you hear about the group of WA people who want to get together for a memorial for her? Are you W or E? I'm in Auburn...thinking tomorrow is out because of the "storm" but.... we should plan one. I'm up for it if you are.

no I hadnt heard anything.....Im in Olympia....since this if off topic....PM me :)

thanks always.....i have had a lot of support and a wonderful husband and two little ones to keep me going :) I was pg at the time she died....and I treasure the blessing everyday

TakeNote, I am so very sorry for your tragic loss.

ok back on topic....does anyone know if there is still a link to the out side of the A's...I looked early-er on the web cam but didnt get anything

Good points. Especially the maggot thing. I can "absolutely" see KC doing that.
I'll probably get slammed for this but what if.... she took her to the back yard to wash the maggots out of her nose/mouth and then taped her up like a mummy to protect her from them?
It's just a thought, because I find it difficult to believe someone could be so heartless toward their own child.
And I know it doesn't make sense, but we don't have all the info yet so I'm hoping to give her the benefit of the doubt, because she could have thrown her in a dumpster, or fed her to the gators, but she put her "close to home"... sorry just hoping for some humanity somewhere in there, even if it is disturbed.

Doesn't it keep growing after death too? I heard nails do too, but I could be totally off the wall. Wouldn't be the first time.

I believe that's an illusion created by dehydration and shrinkage of the skin and tissue.

and I Tell you....IM sooo thankful for W/S....really!!

Sorry OT>......but really....I was a bit lost over the years....kinda cut my self off from friends....and you guys have brought me back to life really....I wish it didnt have to be from Caylee....but she has done so much good....she has brought a lot of people together

Yes, Caylee has and so has WS. I admire so many here. Their personal stories are so amazing. Instead of people writing books and doing movies about the A's they need to do a movie about the WSers who searched for Caylee...the stories are amazing, inspirational, hilarious and in my case just filler, really, what can you do with a chronic chain smokin', cussin, controllin', crazy Mom. Sorry OT. I rarely do that:)

I'll probably get slammed for this but what if.... she took her to the back yard to wash the maggots out of her nose/mouth and then taped her up like a mummy to protect her from them?
It's just a thought, because I find it difficult to believe someone could be so heartless toward their own child.
And I know it doesn't make sense, but we don't have all the info yet so I'm hoping to give her the benefit of the doubt, because she could have thrown her in a dumpster, or fed her to the gators, but she put her "close to home"... sorry just hoping for some humanity somewhere in there, even if it is disturbed.

Who knows at this point. I mean anything is possible. Until we have more information, anything is a guess. I just as soon believe your theory as to believe KC taped her mouth and hands to keep her crying and scratching in the trunk of her car from being heard.

There is a lot of people that need to heal from what KC has done....people she doesnt even know....I think of the old saying it takes a villiage....to raise a child....and here its taken the whole country to love this sweet baby girl.....

While I agree with your post I believe Caylee's murder has everything to do with CA. Everything between CA and KC is nicey nice right now but just wait...it is fixin' to get bad, really really bad. It is JMO but KC is not going down by herself she is taking everyone with her. From things we have learned through doc dumps, statements, interviews, posts from family on WS and posts on Myspace, KC was extremely jealous of CA and Caylee's relationship and I think it ties directly to her murder. I think it is motive for murder. JMHO is all.
I also think the motive is jealousy, and she accused her brother and her father of sexual abuse when she wasn't sitting in jail, so how much more is she going to be able to say or do anything now that she really is desperate.

I wonder how many nights Caylee's mother has stayed up worried about where the sweet baby is.......I know.....many, many have stayed up all night ...trying to put the puzzle together....

Who knows at this point. I mean anything is possible. Until we have more information, anything is a guess. I just as soon believe your theory as to believe KC taped her mouth and hands to keep her crying and scratching in the trunk of her car from being heard.

I got to pondering about the whole maggot thing from another post in this thread and how the tape would come into play. Then I read this post and I'm reminded of how the cadaver dogs hit on certain spots in the back yard. Makes ya wonder now on just what it was they hit upon that no one else could explain OR visibly find.

Yes, Caylee has and so has WS. I admire so many here. Their personal stories are so amazing. Instead of people writing books and doing movies about the A's they need to do a movie about the WSers who searched for Caylee...the stories are amazing, inspirational, hilarious and in my case just filler, really, what can you do with a chronic chain smokin', cussin, controllin', crazy Mom. Sorry OT. I rarely do that:)

I have to be O/T too. Ive been trying to find a spot to tell you all how amazing I think you are!!:blowkiss:

This is the first case I have followed and Im glad I found WS to be a part of. Thank you also to Tricia and all the mods for keeping this a great place to be.

God Bless Caylee. May you now rest in peace angel!!!

So, was the tape that was over the mouth on the bone or was there still soft tissue under it?

Okay, I still have my great-great-great grandma's braids....... Weird, I know, but true...

:blowkiss: Not weird at all...its been done since the beginning of time to honour and remember those we love...the Victorians made it an art form..

I have ideas but they are so warped I just don't type them. This "family 'aint right". My children are all in their 20's now and yes folks call CA controlling and yes, she is but only about some things. When it comes to the attorney that is going to plead for her daughters life CA seems very ambivalant. Myself, I would take control, make sure the kid had the best attorney, I am after all, older, wiser more experienced. Very valid questions you have. I have repeatedly asked these myself and only come up with more questions:
Why do they isolate themselves so?
Why do they not have any friends?
Why did KC not bring friends to the house when CA & GA were home?
Why does the extended family not come forward to defend this family?
What about LA friends?
Where are the A's co-workers and why are they not defending the A's?

As the events of today unfolded, I thought about this. The media reported that George and Cindy were enroute home from their trip to California and that they wouldn't be returning to their home tonight. They were met by LE at the airport and wisked away somewhere.

I wondered where they'd go, and my first thought was that they'd stay with friends. Then I realized that they don't really seem to have any friends, unless you count their recent affiliation with KidFinders. Extended family? Well we know that Cindy has alienated her mother and brother. I guess they could go to a motel.

My best guess is that Cindy and George are staying with Lee. It was reported that Lee's girlfriend, Mallory, was looking after the Anthony's dogs and cat. When she came to the Anthony house today to take care of the animals, LE told her to leave. I would imagine that since Mallory was left in charge of the pets, LE might have contacted her later and asked her to come get the pets and take them to Lee's as LE was going to be in the house for a matter of hours.

I've wondered for a long time about extended family, friends, co-workers, etc. There just doesn't seem to be a large circle of friends, especially when you consider that the Anthony family has lived in that one neighborhood for almost 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme