SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, huh, huh, huh??? I swear this is so dejavu. These poor people will soon be bankrupt from the collect calls, heck I racked up $200 from ex's phone calls with my former employer. These people in jail have nothing to do, so they call call call. Poor me, I can't get no toliet paper, call the sargeant...OMG I don't miss this at all. Chelsea and Timmy better be glad they moved. Money, me, money, me. Write me, see me take my calls, put money on my books. They have nothing but time in prison and expect everyone else to drop everything and forget their lives to help them. ARRRGGH. At least I'm out of it. Thank you Lord.

I am just amazed at Misty wanting minutes for phones for her parents, Tommy and Timmy. Where does she think this money is coming from? Her parents told her that they don't have money for gas to see her, yet she continually asks when they will be there.

Lindsey told Tommy, she doesn't even have a dollar in her pocket. Tommy and family are broke. Lindsey is moving to her grandparents condo. Misty wants minutes for them too. Hank and Lisa will be homeless and Misty doesn't care, just call her and visit her.

Poor Timmy, the only one with a job. Why is he responsible for supporting everyone?
I can't believe the nerve of Misty. She is a spoiled brat. Give me, Give me. I want the most amount of calls per day and make sure you put money in MY account, because I am starving.

I have a new hatred for Misty after listening to these tapes. What happened to Haleigh Misty?

Exactly!! What was she doing there? To drop off Misty? Maybe when she saw LE throw Ronald and Misty to the ground....she booked it out of there.

I am sure had she run from the po po they woulda caught her. They didnt want her. Am sure they knew who she was.

Will be interesting to see if misty gets her purse , cell and camera back from tina.

Timmy will use up all his income tax money quick. $100. to Misty's commisary, $ to Tommy's commisary, phone calls at 3 for $25, paying minutes for Hank & Lisa's phone,minutes for his own phone, he's gonna blow through that money fast! None of them seem to have a dime to their name. Lindsy used her last $ on gas, has no money for stamps, Hank & Lisa don't have gas money to go see Misty in jail, or put minutes on their phone. Have any of these people ever heard of getting a job? I mean at this point, most people would take whatever job at minimum wage, just to have something coming in, but none of them do. Strange, especially for the ones who are supporting kids.

Tommy, IMO was the only one "working" to support the family that I am aware of.

Well, if you think you hate Misty because of this, just wait until you hear Ron's call. He doesn't have to beg as much, because he's a spoiled rotten brat & all of that has already been taken care of, I'm sure. My point? They're all in jail & want the same stuff-phone calls, letters, visitors, junk food, their personal items...

Misty needs some Tough Love from her family,IMO. Her young life could get better if she tells what she knows.(unless she harmed Haleigh) IF she has knowledge...then she can use that to get a sweetheart deal. She could be the "hero" of this case, for lack of a better word. Time to grow up,Misty. Tell LE what you know about Haleigh!

Well, if you think you hate Misty because of this, just wait until you hear Ron's call. He doesn't have to beg as much, because he's a spoiled rotten brat & all of that has already been taken care of, I'm sure. My point? They're all in jail & want the same stuff-phone calls, letters, visitors, junk food, their personal items...

Ron is rather puzzling - he had to know those calls are recorded, after all he knows there is a snitch in the jail. He doesn't even remotely broach the subject of Haleigh, he can't even seem to ask about Jr either. Guess his boxers and chain are more important to him. Chilling.

Ron is rather puzzling - he had to know those calls are recorded, after all he knows there is a snitch in the jail. He doesn't even remotely broach the subject of Haleigh, he can't even seem to ask about Jr either. Guess his boxers and chain are more important to him. Chilling.

Maybe they thought all this would be withheld,, as Putnam Co has done with the Haleigh investigation.

^^^

That is the only thing that makes ANY sense to me. Unless :waitasec: Ron and Misty are totally consumed with themselves.

OK. That makes sense. :banghead:

Did either one of them either mention Haleigh? All I heard is how hungry and miserable Misty is? Well imagine how scared Haleigh must have been. I don't know if L.E. made the right move, but I say no deals. How can you be out dealing drugs when your child is missing? To go to jail for such a stupid reason. Stupid is as stupid does.

After listening to these calls - one almost has to have an iota of sympathy for Robert Fields - all these crazy people calling him constantly, a client who openly admits to selling drugs and does what she wants rather than listening to him.

Never mind the sympathy, he chose his client and isn't even getting paid to represent her. His decision to take Misty's side over finding Haleigh, despicable.

At least he isn't prancing about on tv. Where's Shoemaker I wonder ?

Tommy, IMO was the only one "working" to support the family that I am aware of.

Timmy is the one who Misty was talking to on the phone, doing his taxes.

Tommy's wife Lindsey ,told Tommy "she didn't have a dollar in her pocket".

After listening to these calls - one almost has to have an iota of sympathy for Robert Fields - all these crazy people calling him constantly, a client who openly admits to selling drugs and does what she wants rather than listening to him.

Never mind the sympathy, he chose his client and isn't even getting paid to represent her. His decision to take Misty's side over finding Haleigh, despicable.

At least he isn't prancing about on tv. Where's Shoemaker I wonder ?
yeah, & where's Teresa? We haven't heard from her in awhile, either.

I believe that Misty has knowledge about what happened to Haleigh. She is absolutely wrong for not telling law enforcement what she knows. But, given the way she was reared, it is absolutely predictable that she would end up where she is now. Drugs are the norm. Not working is the norm. Being uneducated is the norm. Going to jail is the norm. Not being properly parented is the norm. Ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

yeah, & where's Teresa? We haven't heard from her in awhile, either.

She'll show up soon to explain that Ron doesn't grieve in public about Haleigh, that's why he said nothing on the phone about Haleigh, he knew it would be released to the public. And the chain thing - well that chain has to be all about Haleigh in some fashion. :crazy:

I finally have been able to listen to these tapes and what a whining spoiled brat that Misty is...I can not believe how selfish she is !
Whining about being hungry , wtf, at least she is getting three squares a day ! Lindsey doesnt have a dime to here name and has three children I wonder if they are eating ? Her mom and dad have no place to live, she has a roof over her head. That $100 Timmy has promised for her snacks there at jail would be better used being sent to Lindsey ...this girl is unbelievable ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow