SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone Know that TJ will be on at 1pm eastern, he will be talking on Blogtalkradio in case anyone wants to listen in. Not sure if he will have any new info though. Just google it, not sure if the link is allowed here. I will be asking where Ron's jail calls are. Why we only got one from him and none from Tommy.

How many times did Hank Sr. call 911 that night that someone took his Oxys? I think they told him if he called anymore they would arrest him.

How many times did Hank Sr. call 911 that night that someone took his Oxys? I think they told him if he called anymore they would arrest him.

Did Misty sell Hank's pills?

Do you think that was Hank Sr. playing his part to try and 'tip off' LE?

this family IS fixated on laundry. Remember, that is why GGS supposedly dropped by the trailer that night-to deliver their laundry.

They sure are fixated on laundry...I wonder if there are any laundry mats close to the MH or GGMS house? Have those areas been searched? Because I am beginning to feel that all this laundry talk may have something to do with where Haleigh is. Just thinking out loud here, it's just so odd.

Do you think that was Hank Sr. playing his part to try and 'tip off' LE?

I really think he was calling because he was jonesing and wanted to get it on the record so he could get more pills.

Just taking a guess, I would like to know as well. I think it may be Ron's father. Not sure if Ron's grandfather is around, anyone know?

My guess would be it's Ron's dad. But then I don't have a clue whatever happened to Grandpa Squires--TN's dad. Any locals know?

Lots of stuff happening that weekend, for sure. LE says the weekend may be relevant to whatever happened to misty. For the life of me, I don't know how? I could see it being connected if Haleigh was NOT at school on Monday. Her going to school, sort of breaks up any scenario or connection to the weekend, imo, that is, if all the facts we have are correct regarding her actually going to school

Wasn't this also the weekend that Ron was reportedly robbing a drug dealer at gun point?

SERIOUSLY! :furious: I realize that we have not heard ALL their phone calls, but OMG, has anyone ever told these 2 that the world does not revolve around them despite their apparent belief to the contrary! EVERYTHING is ALL ABOUT THEM! (not screaming at you of course Donjeta, I'm just..just pizzed!) Not once did they ask how "others" were doing..it's ME, ME, ME..what can you do for ME?

Worst of all AND very telling (not that it comes as a surprise to anyone :sick:)..

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT HALEIGH or NEWS of HALEIGH!

Ronald and Misty are too stoopid to even fake it....Like..hey, I know these calls are monitored and someone going to be listening, I better throw in a question or 2 about 'my heart' to make it look good about whether there's any new info regarding HaLeighs whereabouts!!! :loser: Ronald :loser: Misty..

While I'm ranting..

Where in the He!! did Misty think she would be going? To the freakin country club? Newsflash Misty..JAIL is not supposed to be comfortable..getting you (or anyone) all comfy and your tummy full is not exactly LE's goal here, you are in jail!.. :snooty: FINDING HALEIGH or at the VERY LEAST finding out what happened to her IS their priority, so either start talking or stfu and get used to it, cause hopefully you and Ronald will be there a L O N G time, so make yourself at home honey, you're in for a long and bumpy ride! ...:furious:

Ron is just SO FULL of himself if someone were to give him an enema, he would disappear altogether. :waitasec: Sad thing is, while I'm screaming @ the computer screen listening to him, I suppose that to GGMS and "Mother," him having clean boxers is very important. :sick: They must be so proud now that Ronald has learned how to rotate his 2 'outfits' for laundry day all by himself..even if he can't have his electroplated gold chain with him in jail to PROVE to the other inmates how 'thuggish' he is..:furious:..

Where's 'Your Heart' Ronald?..You remember the beautiful little girl named HaLeigh that the Good Lord blessed you with for almost 5 years ....What did you do with her?! I think it's time to take out the trash Ronald and I do believe that LE is gathering it together to do just that!..

BTW, I hope no one takes offense to this, but how many men his age call their mom "Mother"? I'm sure there are some, but I know of none personally. in my mom's generation (she's 76) that was pretty commonplace..things like that were more formal then...not so much at all anymore IMO anyway. It just took me aback when I heard him say that for some reason.

All I can do is shake my head.......and go fix me a drink..anyone care to join me?

Thank you so much for saying everything I wanted to say. I feel much better now. Great post.

Just my 2cents ... but to me, Misty seems scared to death about being in there. When I see and hear her asking everyone to bail her out ... pushing past all the small talk and not really listening to what they have to say, it comes across to me, that she's just SO scared, that, that's all she's thinking of .... and pushing for ... to get her out of there.

Looks to me to be FEAR ... more than anything else. JMO

Just my 2cents ... but to me, Misty seems scared to death about being in there. When I see and hear her asking everyone to bail her out ... pushing past all the small talk and not really listening to what they have to say, it comes across to me, that she's just SO scared, that, that's all she's thinking of .... and pushing for ... to get her out of there.

Looks to me to be FEAR ... more than anything else. JMO

Looks to me to be cold turkey from drugs and cigarettes with a little fear thrown in. I think it is dawning on her that she may be out of circulation for a long while and it is not so pleasant in there. JMO :waitasec:

Kind of makes me wonder if maybe they buried little Haleigh's body in an old washer or dryer?

Wow, Misty's phone call (#6) shows her temper. What a sense of entitlement.

She threatens to go to the news and tell them how "shi**y" this jail is and oh yeah, she's tired of it. What nerve, she needs to go into GP, she needs to be counseled by some of the other inmates.

So we have another car crash to add to the list. Timmy had crashed Katrina's car..hmm.

Just how deep is Tina-Katrina in this mess?

She was RC's boss, so to speak. He worked for her (allegedly) on Feb. 9. She owns a Tree service and a nursery of sorts.....has vehicles. And is TN's sister. Now, we see she is driving misty around town, even on the day of the arrests, she was on scene and drove off when the cops arrived....hmmm. The sisters, TN and Katrina just have a knack for knowing when police are arriving..

........they drive fast too.. Does anyone find it interesting that ron's aunt is driving misty to a drug deal? If they were divorced, why would Katrina maintain a friendship with misty? She must have known what was going on with the drugs. Ron is in this up to his ears and the entire family knows and maybe uses drugs themselves.

I think there are many skeletons in this family's closet. I'm wondering why LE did not pursue the fleeing car at a drug bust. I would not be surprised to find out that the entire Cummings family are in the drug business. JMO. GGMS must have her own police scanner. I think all of her and TN's phones need to be investigated.

This fixation on laundry with this bunch is baffling. With Ron reporting to GGMA how often he is showering and changing his clothes shows me how much they must treat him like a child. Like they had to remind him to shower and change his underwear everyday on the outside. He's now reporting that he's being a good boy and doing just that. This is where his priority lies? What about his son!

IMO, this family has a lot of "dirty laundry" .

Misty/call 2 at the 4:00 mark...She admits "I got some information if he can get me out"...Makes me sick.
So she's admitting right there she held info from LE.. This whole bunch needs to be behind bars and stay there! God bless little Haliegh-

BBM Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member