Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if the chat will be about the girls specifically or all topics in this forum?
Go to the link..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68223&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive
Thanks Tricia! Can we only discuss questions related to the Caylee case, or can we ask respectful questions about his experience as well?

Any question you want my dear. This is not limited to Caylee. I will be putting up notices in other forum

Rose, quit her job at McDonalds, and she is now employed at the school Skyla attended.....

IMO...IF I was in Rose's shoes, that is exactly what I would do.

With the sole reason to keep my eyes and ears open to any 'little thing' I

might pick-up about WHO murdered my precious daughter...kids talk...smart move Rose!...jmo

might pick-up about WHO murdered my precious daughter...kids talk...smart move Rose!...jmo

I had not even thought of that, Letsthink! Good point!

I agree with your statement. As well, I'm pretty sure she is fearful of something happening to Jayme. She pretty much has lost two children so far. One has been killed, the other will be in jail for the next 10 years. What better way to feel more secure than to be around your youngest baby 24/7.

I agree with your statement. As well, I'm pretty sure she is fearful of something happening to Jayme. She pretty much has lost two children so far. One has been killed, the other will be in jail for the next 10 years. What better way to feel more secure than to be around your youngest baby 24/7.

That is also a very good point, Lauren! I would certainly be guarding the baby!

Y'all are so smart!

It's quite possible it is too painful for the family to see the tribute running. People handle grief differently. Perhaps they decided it's time to put the grief on the back burner and find the killers. One thing at a time. Some people can carry around photos of loved ones who have passed, and other people cannot bear to look at a photo for a long time. Also, perhaps in some way, they feel they are protecting Skyla, in some way, from the killer's eyes, by not having her tribute up anymore. Could be a lot of reasons! If they needed a better car in order to continue in their search for justice or in order to feel more protected from whatever is out there, then so be it. Anybody who has dealt with the frustration of not having a good car that runs, can certainly sympathesize. Maybe, too, a car dealership decided to help.

Like that will bring Skyla back.......

According to the article posted earlier, both families were given the money from the Oklahoma Crime Victim's Compensation Board to pay for funeral services. I don't know about there in OK, but here $6000 would not pay for a funeral. But $100,000 is way more than they need. Did they know they would have any financial assistance? I noticed a huge difference in the girls funerals. Taylor's casket and flowers were more elaborate than Skyla's. Did anyone else notice that? Also, Skyla's video tribute expired. Could they not afford to keep it up for awhile longer? It was such a beautiful tribute. Taylor's tribute, which only contains school photos, is still up and running.

The article also stated they were given $3000 towards counselling. I certainly hope they are taking advantage of that service.

The fluids could be from one of the shooters urinating in his pants out of fear, perhaps when the second shooter did the overkill?

OR going back to the young men shooting in the area, maybe two of them were present in the area where the girls were but only one did the shooting. Then he took the other guy's friends and did the overkill, and so there was only one shooter, but two who were there, each with a gun. Then the one gun is dumped, and the other gun is sitting in a family cabinet locked away with an alibai. So it would be one shooter, with one witness, and the gun of the witness and the gun of the shooter were both involved. The witness could have either thrown up, or urinated out of fear. He can't say anything because his gun was involved. Out of fear he could have urinated during the overkill that he witnessed, or as pointed out in the thread, could have thrown up.

Why couldn't you join until the other day?

Thanks. I've been reading all your posts since Day 1 and finally was able to join the other day. I have to learn how to add all those cute things to my name!

I certainly hope that it is not true that they are gambling with the money or already purchasing expensive vehicles. That would be a shame. I would have hoped that they were given enough to pay for the funerals and what not, but personally I think the balance of the money should go to starting an education fund in their name or towards finding the killer.

Also a little note to someone who has decided to play a little game with me on here. I'm reporting you, and it's not to any administrator. I won't be back in here. But just wanted to let you know that your games are over and I hope you get the counseling you need for continuing this. Just because you work in the computer field, it does not give you the upper-hand.

Please don't let some DA run you off. Everyone has something to contribute & I enjoy your post.

Also a little note to someone who has decided to play a little game with me on here. I'm reporting you, and it's not to any administrator. I won't be back in here. But just wanted to let you know that your games are over and I hope you get the counseling you need for continuing this. Just because you work in the computer field, it does not give you the upper-hand.
:confused::confused::confused:

Please don't let some DA run you off. Everyone has something to contribute & I enjoy your post.

I agree 100%, GS!!! PGW has brought loads of ideas to this forum.

Please don't go, PGW!!!

Be Aware! Several WS posters mentioned Websleuths over at Topix Weleetka - big mistake. There are a few Topix posters who are very rough around the edges, and abusive language flows from their tongues like there's no tomorrow. I'm guessing that they will be here shortly if not already here.

There are, however, Topix posters who are - like WS - seriously trying to solve this crime. But, like anything else, there are always a few who can't follow society's standards.

Be Aware! Several WS posters mentioned Websleuths over at Topix Weleetka - big mistake. There are a few Topix posters who are very rough around the edges, and abusive language flows from their tongues like there's no tomorrow. I'm guessing that they will be here shortly if not already here.

There are, however, Topix posters who are - like WS - seriously trying to solve this crime. But, like anything else, there are always a few who can't follow society's standards.
They've been mentioning Websleuths openly for a long time, constantly saying "I PM'd you at WS".

Oh dear not a good thing. But unlike topix we have rules !!
Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information
It is VERY important that all WS members read and understand the concepts listed below. Everyone will be expected to follow them while at WS.

Freedom of Speech:

While we believe very much in the freedom of speech & expression, you DO NOT have an absolute right to say whatever you want in this community. WS is based in the United States, but is not an agency of the Federal or any State government - so the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution and similar State amendments regarding your right to free speech DO NOT APPLY HERE. Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed. Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited. WS Administration has the absolute right to edit, modify, close or delete any content found in this community. While this rarely, if ever happens, we will not tolerate individuals or groups creating problems with the overall membership.

Now back to regular programing...
Are we still waiting on final DNA reports, it seems like I recall it could take up to 8 weeks?

Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information [B said:
It is VERY important that all WS members read and understand the concepts listed below. Everyone will be expected to follow them while at WS [/B]

Freedom of Speech:

While we believe very much in the freedom of speech & expression, you DO NOT have an absolute right to say whatever you want in this community. WS is based in the United States, but is not an agency of the Federal or any State government - so the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution and similar State amendments regarding your right to free speech DO NOT APPLY HERE. Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed. Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited. WS Administration has the absolute right to edit, modify, close or delete any content found in this community. While this rarely, if ever happens, we will not tolerate individuals or groups creating problems with the overall membership.
Link to the above http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798&highlight=Etiquette+Information

Third time asking here, what is 100.000
icon5.gif

Are you saying one thousand, one-hundred thousand, what :confused:

I believe she's saying $100,000 and simply put a period where she meant to put a comma...........a typo.

After reading some of that stuff at Topix I have decided we should bring back insane asylums.

They should be brick and very big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member