Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close friends of the Whitaker's has said Rose would not allow Skyla to walk a half mile from their own home to a cousins house, Rose would drive her and pick her up.

Thanks Sheza. That's what I was wondering about.

Thank you. So Jennifer Juanita Paschal (vickies daughter) is then believed to be Taylors mom. Pretty much what we have been thinking but that information helps thank you!

Jennifer Juanita is Vicky's brother Tony's daughter. Vicky's Jennifer is NOT the same, her middle initial is M I believe. Jennifer M is about 30/31 years old, Jennifer Juanita is 33/34. They ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. It is confusing to have TWO Jennifer Paschals but one is Vicky's and one is Tony's.

My Opinion

With this case slowing dying, I am going to focus on the latest missing persons case in Okfuskee. Sheza, is this new case being discussed on WS ?

With this case slowing dying, I am going to focus on the latest missing persons case in Okfuskee. Sheza, is this new case being discussed on WS ?

Hi, Sarah. Sheza posted she was on her way to work. Hope she comes back later with some news.

This is all new to me, Sheza directed me to this site. I not aware of what is or isn't allowed to type. I was mainly wanting to read up on the missing woman from Paden, Ok. I will just keep looking.

Little, you are not stupid! I like reading your posts.

Missing Sarah, if you don't find a post on the missing woman, make a thread for it. We would like to hear about her!

This is all new to me, Sheza directed me to this site. I not aware of what is or isn't allowed to type. I was mainly wanting to read up on the missing woman from Paden, Ok. I will just keep looking.

Sarah, she didn't mention anything about it. Do you have any other details?

Little, you are not stupid! I like reading your posts.

Missing Sarah, if you don't find a post on the missing woman, make a thread for it. We would like to hear about her!

:blowkiss: Thank you, Claycat.

A person can only take so much.......:mad:!

For what it is worth, I too saw the interview where the gauze pads were mentioned and the placement of the wounds was described - It had to have been on Nancy Grace or Greta - and I took it at the time that the lady describing them was actually at the scene when she saw them - she did say they had gauze pads on them. I remember thinking at the time 'where on earth was the LE or what were they thinking to allow anyone that close to the crime scene to contaminate it?' I fully expected the host of the show (I thought Nancy Grace but may have been Greta) would jump all over that statement for the mere fact that LE had allowed family that close to a gruesome scene but nothing was said along those lines -

Does anyone know when the locals are supposed to bring their guns in for testing? I agree that it will be interesting to see who does not show up. Or if in case it was a teenager that did it with daddy's gun unbeknownst to the dad, who runs away from home after the gun turn in.

Also, at first when they acted like they had possible suspects (teens) - some people said on one of these threads that LE couldn't locate some - does anyone know if they have been located?

One last thing that has been on my mind - in one picture that shows the close proximity of the grandparents driveway to the crime scene- there appears to be a white truck in the driveway. If it was there that day could it have been the one the eye witness saw? It seemed close enough to the crime scene - maybe that is where the witness saw the truck and got it confused -

Just wondering out loud. If I am off on any information I am sorry in advance - Have a great day to all of you.

Ann Fan, I heard it was August 17-19 that they were checking guns.

Ann Fan, I heard it was August 17-19 that they were checking guns.

Thanks Clay Cat - I hope it stirs up something. It seems as if we go day to day to day hoping and praying for any little bit of info that tells us they are getting close to solving this. Thanks again!:)

Thank you, you two are sweethearts. I don't have many details just what was reported on the news. Michelle Davis 31 missing from Paden. Her car and purse found on highway 62 between Boley and Paden. So So sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome