Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read there also, however I don't post there as many do from here.

I havent much at all since I joined here. But I just gave my final posting.Thanks to all of you who had faith in me.

back to topic. The brutality of this is much more than I even imagined in the first place! I cant even think of words to say at this point. Please excuse me

I havent much at all since I joined here. But I just gave my final posting.Thanks to all of you who had faith in me.

back to topic. The brutality of this is much more than I even imagined in the first place! I cant even think of words to say at this point. Please excuse me

I agree w/ you Frog. After reading the autopsies results, it brought everything in sharper focus. I had a hard time getting past all the personal attention to details. ie: the writings on their stomachs, blue nail polish. It made the girls so much more child like to me. The description of the wounds was unbelievable. So many..................... So sad.......................

I agree. It was so sad!

I think about Taylor putting her hand up to block her face, because it hurt so bad. I think about Skyla's horror and her trying to turn and run.

It breaks my heart!

:cry:

That isn't the way she described it happening. I think she was there before they were and before the tape went up. But it doesn't explain your "source" calling her a bold faced liar. I think the autopsy says that is not true.

When did I call Claudia a liar?

May I ask you SS what exactly did Claudia "see" or was she "told by the LE"?

(wonder why locals won't post)

The brutality really does hit home. That one shot to Skyla's arm broke her arm. I imagine this is why they released these reports.

I think the most important thing the autopsies tell us are the injuries to Taylor.

I wish I had more time and my geometry skills were better but that groin shot doesn't sound random. Unless Taylor was laying with her hips significantly higher than her shoulders, I can't see how a standing male makes that shot. He would have to be standing too far away for that area. Looks to me like that required him to drop down to make that particular shot. In a frenzied attack like this, why would he take the time to do that unless it was very important to him?

Looks like LifeSaver and another poster left at same time.

ah, LS I'm guessing you needed a way to "gracefully" exit WS after being caught in a lie by Tom'sGirl. So you ARE the poster at T with the exact same avatar.
I did notice that. I left. and I dont care who knows it. Maybe it will at least clear that part up.

In her Obit and at school she was known as Paschal-Placker. That is what TAYLOR wanted to be called, so she was Paschal-Placker.

I will go looking for the article where the earwitness is quoted - she imitates the pattern of the shots and says it was two guns. It was all at once, literally it was less than a minute- with a short break between the two sets of shots. These people were less than a mile away and outside, the woman and her son I believe - and the father is retired LE - I am sure they are familiar with guns and the sound of gunshots. From what we know this was a very limited window of time 5:05 to 5:20 - maybe 10 or 15 minutes at THE MOST. The killer(s) weren't lollygagging around after they shot down two kids and got blood on themselves either. By the time the Plackers got home at 5:20, they were gone.

We will have to agree to disagree - I believe it was one shooter, an adult and targeted at Taylor. Doesn't mean the shooter wasn't young, but I don't believe it was a "kid" (much less TWO kids who can keep this all so quiet for over 2 months and came home with blood on their clothes, shoes etc). I just think this killer acted alone and for whatever reason he had some serious hate on for Taylor or someone in her family. If it was 2 "kids" (under 18) then OSBI had better do some serious looking at other crimes because these are some seriously disturbed kids with access to multiple firearms and I would be wondering who ELSE they hated that much? They STOOD OVER the bodies and shot them point blank, they shot a child in the FACE 3 times - that's some seriously damaged sick kids, IMO. OSBI seems to believe the killer(s) are in the area - thus the rumored "order" to bring in registered guns to be tested by OSBI - they must have a good (and unique) bullet to compare if they are doing this and it has a secondary effect of smoking out anybody who DOESN'T bring in his guns to LE AND his family. If it WAS kids using Daddy's guns - somebody is gonna have to tell Daddy - if he hasn't already...panic time!

My Opinion

http://www.kjrh.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=92879@kjrh.dayport.com&navCatId=3

Here is a link to the video where the neighbors were talking about the shots heard.
I have noticed several times one of them is holding what looks like a wooden cross, and it appears that written on part of it has Taylors name. Do you suppose they are the ones who lovingly made these? Or is it something that I just dont recgonize what it is?

The brutality really does hit home. That one shot to Skyla's arm broke her arm. I imagine this is why they released these reports.

I think the most important thing the autopsies tell us are the injuries to Taylor.

I wish I had more time and my geometry skills were better but that groin shot doesn't sound random. Unless Taylor was laying with her hips significantly higher than her shoulders, I can't see how a standing male makes that shot. He would have to be standing too far away for that area. Looks to me like that required him to drop down to make that particular shot. In a frenzied attack like this, why would he take the time to do that unless it was very important to him?

Skyla was so slender and fragile!

It seems like the monster was showing that he could violate Taylor in death where he couldn't in life. It makes me think she must have rejected him at one time. Payback for rejection?

Skyla was so slender and fragile!

It seems like the monster was showing that he could violate Taylor in death where he couldn't in life. It makes me think she must have rejected him at one time. Payback for rejection?

Yes, I was just getting ready to respond to that. You may be on to something in the first place. That was my first feeling then all this other stuff came up about drugs and some of the past family in OKC that Vicky and PEter moved from, and the man in the woods...,.,I just want it over. I almost cant handle this! Seriously!

That isn't the way she described it happening. I think she was there before they were and before the tape went up. But it doesn't explain your "source" calling her a bold faced liar. I think the autopsy says that is not true.
I am not going to argue - this is my information - Claudia was NOT allowed to get up to Skyla's body at the scene, no-one but Peter Placker was near those bodies - and I am merely repeating what Peter Placker, a 1st responder and several other people at the scene said - they were there. Claudia, by her own admission, did not arrive till after LE was on the scene. Rose Whitaker had to formally restrict (as in a restraining order) The Farrows from talking to the media because they were not giving accurate information and were expressing their opinions a little too much. Her statement was that the Farrows do NOT speak for the family. You'll notice no-one corroborated Claudia's account (the same account where for some reason the media someohow concluded she was a veterinarian) - not Rose (or her husband), not Peter, not the OSBI, not the Sheriff, not even Joe Mosher - who was ALSO there the entire time (as was Vicky - for at least the initial call). I don't remember Claudia mentioning any of THOSE poeple being at the scene, but they were, nonetheless.

It is a non-issue - it doesn't matter when Claudia saw the injuries, Skyla was shot once in the neck (NOT under the chin) and several times in the body - she was NOT shot in the face or the head. We have the facts now. What Claudia saw and when she saw it has absolutly no bearing on the resolution of this case, Claudia is no longer a part of this case in any way and I am finished discussing it. People may believe what they like.

My Opinion

If the guy who recently posted on Topix is believable (and I personally think he is), the OSBI has sent letters to certain folks telling them to bring their guns to the Okfuskee County Sheriff's Office on Aug 16 & 17 (next Sat & Sun) to have them tested.

I wonder if the list is based only on purchase records from gun shops/dealers/etc. in the surrounding area, those who have a concealed weapon license, or both?

The application (link below) asks if the weapon is a Derringer, Revolver, Semi-Automatic. If you go to a gun shop, etc. do they just ask to see your license before selling to you? Anyone know how this works?

And can we assume this testing includes LE?

OSBI Concealed Weapon License Application:
http://www.ok.gov/osbi/documents/sda%20application%20WEB.pdf

As far as I know, they do ask for your driver's license or ID and then they have a waiting period for you to buy a weapon while they supposedly run a background check. (I believe this is 5 days.) While this would also include those who have a permit for a concealed weapon, it doesn't prevent people without from purchasing guns.

I haven't heard a single thing about letters to bring in weapons on the local news so I am not sure that is accurate. Do we have any links to such a report?

I am not going to argue - this is my information - Claudia was NOT allowed to get up to Skyla's body at the scene, no-one but Peter Placker was near those bodies - and I am merely repeating what Peter Placker, a 1st responder and several other people at the scene said - they were there. Claudia, by her own admission, did not arrive till after LE was on the scene. Rose Whitaker had to formally restrict (as in a restraining order) The Farrows from talking to the media because they were not giving accurate information and were expressing their opinions a little too much. Her statement was that the Farrows do NOT speak for the family. You'll notice no-one corroborated Claudia's account (the same account where for some reason the media someohow concluded she was a veterinarian) - not Rose (or her husband), not Peter, not the OSBI, not the Sheriff, not even Joe Mosher - who was ALSO there the entire time (as was Vicky - for at least the initial call). I don't remember Claudia mentioning any of THOSE poeple being at the scene, but they were, nonetheless.

It is a non-issue - it doesn't matter when Claudia saw the injuries, Skyla was shot once in the neck (NOT under the chin) and several times in the body - she was NOT shot in the face or the head. We have the facts now. What Claudia saw and when she saw it has absolutly no bearing on the resolution of this case, Claudia is no longer a part of this case in any way and I am finished discussing it. People may believe what they like.

My Opinion
Well, if you read the report again...it was in the neck region under the chin as the bullet hit the mastoid bone.

VII: Entrance gunshot wound, penetrating through the pharnyx to the left mastoid region.
a. Entrance gunshot wound, scattered gunpowder attached (15.5 x 13.5 cm.).
b. No exit gunshot wound present; a damaged small copper coated lead bullet recovered.
c. Direction: Slightly backward to the left.
d. Left mastoid bone with focal fracture and small regional hemorrhages.
~snip~
The neck shows entrance gunshot wound over the right lateral neck below the jaw.

I would say this was pretty close to what she described except the exit wound. Under the circumstances, it is conceivable that she could have mistaken that one.

I just find the information not credible on the part of your source which makes me question other things coming from such a source so it IS at issue and needs to be discussed as people here are taking everything being said by the source as factual information.

As far as I know, they do ask for your driver's license or ID and then they have a waiting period for you to buy a weapon while they supposedly run a background check. (I believe this is 5 days.) While this would also include those who have a permit for a concealed weapon, it doesn't prevent people without from purchasing guns.

I haven't heard a single thing about letters to bring in weapons on the local news so I am not sure that is accurate. Do we have any links to such a report?

Ok thanks. No links, no articles - it's a rumor.

Why go to all the trouble of a restraining order when a statement could be issued that says she does not speak for us? Why not let the statement stand? Why back it up with a restraining order on the deceased child's grandmother. That sounds ugly on the part of the mother toward the grandmother. It's like this grandmother is being excluded from her own grandchild. First she isn't allowed closer to the scene, and second she gets a restraining order that she can't speak. That's no way to treat the grandmother of the child.

Well, if you read the report again...it was in the neck region under the chin as the bullet hit the mastoid bone.

VII: Entrance gunshot wound, penetrating through the pharnyx to the left mastoid region.
a. Entrance gunshot wound, scattered gunpowder attached (15.5 x 13.5 cm.).
b. No exit gunshot wound present; a damaged small copper coated lead bullet recovered.
c. Direction: Slightly backward to the left.
d. Left mastoid bone with focal fracture and small regional hemorrhages.
~snip~
The neck shows entrance gunshot wound over the right lateral neck below the jaw.

I would say this was pretty close to what she described except the exit wound. Under the circumstances, it is conceivable that she could have mistaken that one.

I just find the information not credible on the part of your source which makes me question other things coming from such a source so it IS at issue and needs to be discussed as people here are taking everything being said by the source as factual information.

The Z with the lines through it is a gang sign. I still believe these were sweet girls, but that's what that Z usually means.
Go to the many, many websites dedicated to High School Musical. Z stands for Zac or Zanessa (Zac and Vanessa).

Do you think the shot to Taylor's groin area was an attempt to defile her groin area or was it just a shot to the body that hit low?

The other shots on Taylor seem very accurate.

If you assume the injury to the hand and cheek are one shot then Taylor was hit four times.
Three to the head and one to the groin area. Also notice the angle of the groin shot.

We also don't know how many shots missed or if any missed....

Albert, all good questions as usual.

I feel the shooter shot Taylor exactly where he intended to shoot her.

Being that close, how could he miss where he pointed the gun?

The focus was on her, possibly shooting her in the face, as to say ' shut your mouth'...or to destroy her identity.

As far as the hand shot, T. was either holding her hand up in self defense or possibly giving someone the 'finger', imo.

I think Taylor was shot first, giving Skyla time to turn, and start to move away. Seems the shooter did not 'focus' the shots at any particular location on Skyla, possibly shooting her because she was a witness.

IF the shooter being that close to the girls MISSED, then he/she was a bad shot, and had not practiced with that particular gun .....unless some shots were made from a moving vehicle, then of course there would have been missed shots....
was there any signs the girls had started to run, of possibly shot in the arm, or legs back down the road several yards?

I'm not a good shooter, but can shoot the bulls-eye out of a target at 30 feet, 97 out of a 100 shots...with most pistols...
this leads me to assume the shooter being 4-7 feet away from the girls should have easily hit exactly where 'they' intended the shots to hit the girls bodies in a cluster the size of a orange.....jmo

Why go to all the trouble of a restraining order when a statement could be issued that says she does not speak for us? Why not let the statement stand? Why back it up with a restraining order on the deceased child's grandmother. That sounds ugly on the part of the mother toward the grandmother. It's like this grandmother is being excluded from her own grandchild. First she isn't allowed closer to the scene, and second she gets a restraining order that she can't speak. That's no way to treat the grandmother of the child.
At some point, right after the murders...she was in very close vicinity of Skyla's body. She said that the person standing next to her moved a blanket or cover to show the bullet wounds covered by gauze, but the legs were still covered. They said she was lying and I don't think so. I don't know why all of the hoopla to discredit her, but I think it is only because she was giving away more information than LE wanted to give out at the time. It was pretty accurate information, imo.

Tulsaworld.com, has a news article about how many man hours they have put in towards this case. It is listed under their "local" news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo