Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellowdog,

I have always wondered about the eye witness that gave the composite of the POI. Here is why, what I read is the witness saw this Person by his truck on the road b4 the girls were killed. OK, if I am driving by on a road and I happen to see a person, I don't usually remember that much about them. I understand he didn't come forth with the information for 2 to 3 days after. So how is it that anyone can drive past a person and get that kind of details and remember it as well? I can't tell you who I saw on my street 2 days ago and what they drove and what they looked like. JMO

These witnesses are really good though. They even knew the color of his eyes. You can't beat that.

Yellowdog,

I have always wondered about the eye witness that gave the composite of the POI. Here is why, what I read is the witness saw this Person by his truck on the road b4 the girls were killed. OK, if I am driving by on a road and I happen to see a person, I don't usually remember that much about them. I understand he didn't come forth with the information for 2 to 3 days after. So how is it that anyone can drive past a person and get that kind of details and remember it as well? I can't tell you who I saw on my street 2 days ago and what they drove and what they looked like. JMO

Bern~
There was more than one witness involved in the sighting and description of the POI. The one that came forward 2-3 days after the crime is credible. I do not live in the area, but, I have followed this case for months and I am friends w/ some of the locals. The POI was seen by more than one person. The POI was seen at different times the day the girls were killed. That is why there are differing descriptions of the POI and his vehicle. I hope this helps put some of the pieces together for you.

Letsthink, it really burns me up that the Florida LE has turned over hundreds of documents in the Caylee case, but yet, OSBI, can't even give us what type of gun the second gun used is, a full recording of the 911 tape, who was at the Plackers that day, etc........

You are so right, Little! I feel the same way!

Yellowdog,

That's a very good point Bern and especially if you not aware of anything sinister happening just before you got there.

The witnesses paid some attention, because there had been some home robberies around there lately, so they were somewhat suspicious of the situation.

Letsthink, it really burns me up that the Florida LE has turned over hundreds of documents in the Caylee case,
but yet, OSBI, can't even give us what type of gun the second gun used is, a full recording of the 911 tape, or
who was at the Plackers that day, etc........

Little, I can only think of 2 things we know for a fact, a portion of the 911 call and the autopsy reports..and I'm not sure they are comlete.
other than these 2 things, I question everything that's been 'said' or 'done' in this case...isn't Weleetka a very small town of a thousand people?

Why has it been handled in this manner?

It's either one of 3 things, in my opinion,.. it's connected to a really big undercover case, someone kin to Le is involved or incompetence..:crossfingers:

....what calls were made on cell phones that day???

I am just upset how OSBI has not been very forthcoming about anything in this horrible murder!!! :mad:....

Little, We have not seen any video tapes of the Plackers shopping at Wal-Mart that Sunday, nothing..
Cases are solved and missing persons are found everyday with the public's help...it just makes good sense, the more info. the public has the quicker the crime will be solved...:detective:

Yellowdog,

I have always wondered about the eye witness that gave the composite of the POI. Here is why, what I read is the witness saw this Person by his truck on the road b4 the girls were killed.
OK, if I am driving by on a road and I happen to see a person, I don't usually remember that much about them. I understand he didn't come forth with the information for 2 to 3 days after. So how is it that anyone can drive past a person and get that kind of details and remember it as well? I can't tell you who I saw on my street 2 days ago and what they drove and what they looked like. JMO

I agree...
questions I have: Did anyone see the girls on the road that Sunday? where and what time? Was Taylor carrying her hand bag or dog?
Did any of the POI witnesses see the girls on the dirt road the SAME time as the POI was on the road?
What time of day did each witness see the POI and on what road?
Who saw the girls that Sunday at the Plackers or on the road?..:confused:

These witnesses are really good though. They even knew the color of his eyes. You can't beat that.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you are that close to the guy, you get the color of his eyes, why not the plate on the truck? Did he have a gun? what was he doing on the road? I know if you ask 4 people for a description of an accident, you get several versions. What were the witnesses doing during the time they were checking him out? Why were they on the road long enough to get such a good look at him? I am just asking b/c it just seems strange.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you are that close to the guy, you get the color of his eyes, why not the plate on the truck? Did he have a gun? what was he doing on the road? I know if you ask 4 people for a description of an accident, you get several versions. What were the witnesses doing during the time they were checking him out? Why were they on the road long enough to get such a good look at him? I am just asking b/c it just seems strange.

Bern...this whole case has been strange from the beginning. The girls being shot is strange. I think that's why it's been so difficult from the start!

They didn't actually get the color of his eyes. I believe that was a rumor. The POI drawing isn't accurate. The POI was closer to 25 than 35. I understood it was a possibility that he was wearing one of those caps with a fake pony tail.

With the ODCR records for Okfuskee updated recently, it shows that DD will be undergoing a jury trial for second degree burglary in March 2009. There are no accompanying charges which suggests to me:

1. There was no weapon involved during that crime.
2. There were no threats in any way to any other party during that crime.
3. There was no larceny (or attempted).

A newspaper article said that there was breaking and entering into a home but nothing more. Keeping DD into jail for so long (and even until March), for such a relatively minor charge (while he is technically a first offender), suggests to me that LE has a very particular focus here.

If the POI was moving around that area around the time of the killings and was seen by more than one person then the killers should have also been seen moving around that area. The only way I can see that they wouldn't have been seen is if they got to the site by foot or off-road vehicle and that doesn't appear to be the case.

Soooooooo, if the POI wasn't involved, how can we have sightings of his vehicle and no other vehicle?

When I first heard about this on the news in June, I was speachless, I couldn't believe what had happened to these girls. To this day, I can't believe it and I don't know them or even live in the same State. But look at the J. Hudson case with the 7yr old nephew. I guess there is no code anymore. Kids or no Kids, if you are a witness to drugs or can be used as a payback of some kind you are fair game.

I still believe this was a hit to get a message across. I don't think it was anything else. I think they were high on Meth and full of rage to carry this out. I believe LE dosen't give out info because at this time, they have to keep stuff close to the vest. I feel they have at least 4 undercover cops, deep into this. I have faith they will solve it. JMO

If the POI was moving around that area around the time of the killings and was seen by more than one person then the killers should have also been seen moving around that area. The only way I can see that they wouldn't have been seen is if they got to the site by foot or off-road vehicle and that doesn't appear to be the case.

Soooooooo, if the POI wasn't involved, how can we have sightings of his vehicle and no other vehicle?

This is only my opinion, but, I believe the POI was involved w/ the shooting of the girls.

I am not a local and this is the exact conclusion I have reached. Very odd.

I know people think this was a terrible, horrible crime and I agree but the nature of this crime has always been secondary to me.

The nature of the investigation has always been number one on my list.

Something isn't right..........

Albert, excellent point!
Something hasn't been 'right' with this case from the very beginning!

Any 'thinking' person can see this case has been handled 'different' from

other cases in the news, from day one ...How many reasons can there be for doing this?..:waitasec:

I agree with ya CC and I think the good thing about a book is it would bring attention and publicity to the girls.
I know we are protective of the girls but I think a book would be a very good thing.....

I agree with CC and GiGi,
A book would be a very good thing...
Just to name a few 'positive' reasons a Book would benefit this case.
Think about these reasons:
A book will point out how the case was handled...good or bad
it will tell us things that have been covered-up, overlooked and mistakes, why details of the case were kept secret,
it can point the finger to who made the decisions good or bad in this case and why,
it can put the heat on the Investigators or persons responsible, If mistakes were made or give Credit due to hard working Le, investigators & undercover agents.
It can spotlight this horrible murder to the public everywhere...and bring possible new leads to the horrible monsters responsible..:Justice:

When I first heard about this on the news in June, I was speachless, I couldn't believe what had happened to these girls. To this day, I can't believe it and I don't know them or even live in the same State. But look at the J. Hudson case with the 7yr old nephew. I guess there is no code anymore. Kids or no Kids, if you are a witness to drugs or can be used as a payback of some kind you are fair game.

I still believe this was a hit to get a message across. I don't think it was anything else.
I think they were high on Meth and full of rage to carry this out.
I believe LE dosen't give out info because at this time, they have to keep stuff close to the vest.
I feel they have at least 4 undercover cops, deep into this. I have faith they will solve it...... JMO

Bern, That could definitely answer our question as to why they have kept it close to the vest. Especially IF the lives of the undercover officers and their families are at stake...What a terrible job that would be...God Bless the undercover agents and their families for their bravely and sacrifice, if that's the case...:yellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13