Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel that this case will be solved. In due time. it may be a few years even but I believe it will be solved.

There are many, many, many murder cases with little or no current information. In each case there are those who follow them and become discouraged, just like those that follow this case.

It's only been 31/2 months since these brutal murders occurred, so far from being a Cold Case.

I agree with you TG. This is far from being a cold case. I believe LE is working diligently on it. I just believe that they have so few facts, that they cant release any information for fear of possibly not being able to make the arrest and case against whoever they are most suspecting. Still, it does make us anxious and frustrated, doesnt it?
Keep the faith!

Has anyone else besides me considered the possibility that there could be two crime scenes?This might be totally ridiculous,but based on what I read in the girls's autopsy reports,I think it is a possibility that the girl's were shot in two different locations.Both girl's had abrasions.And I seriously doubt these abrasions were the result of falling after being shot.Seems to me like these could very well be "drag" abrasions,caused from being dragged.If you read the autopsy report's,you probably noticed abrasions were found on both girls.To me,the locations of the abrasions coincide with being dragged.Just sharing my thoughts...
Also,does anyone know if the dirt road was sandy or soft enough that the dogs paw prints might have been found.On another note,are they completely sure that Taylor even took the dog with her on the walk?Does anyone know who found the dog at the bridge the next day?I hope it was OSBI/LE ...maybe there were fibers on the dogs coat or snagged on a claw...what a long shot that would be.

Has anyone else besides me considered the possibility that there could be two crime scenes?

This might be totally ridiculous,but based on what I read in the girls's autopsy reports,
I think it is a possibility that the girl's were shot in two different locations.

Both girl's had abrasions.And I seriously doubt these abrasions were the result of falling after being shot.
Seems to me like these could very well be "drag" abrasions,caused from being dragged.
If you read the autopsy report's,you probably noticed abrasions were found on both girls.To me,the locations of the abrasions coincide with being dragged.Just sharing my thoughts...

Also,does anyone know if the dirt road was sandy or soft enough that the dogs paw prints might have been found.On another note,are they completely sure that Taylor even took the dog with her on the walk?
Does anyone know who found the dog at the bridge the next day?I hope it was OSBI/LE ...maybe there were fibers on the dogs coat or snagged on a claw...what a long shot that would be......

K4Kathy, YES, I thought that was a possibility from the very beginning.

It makes alot of sense...The girls shot elsewhere...possibly taken there in the back of a truck, layed-out beside the road and shot many more times....all in 38 minutes.

After reading the autopsy reports, with abrasions found on both girls, I felt there is MORE to this murder than what we think....

Has anyone else besides me considered the possibility that there could be two crime scenes?This might be totally ridiculous,but based on what I read in the girls's autopsy reports,I think it is a possibility that the girl's were shot in two different locations.Both girl's had abrasions.And I seriously doubt these abrasions were the result of falling after being shot.Seems to me like these could very well be "drag" abrasions,caused from being dragged.If you read the autopsy report's,you probably noticed abrasions were found on both girls.To me,the locations of the abrasions coincide with being dragged.Just sharing my thoughts...
Also,does anyone know if the dirt road was sandy or soft enough that the dogs paw prints might have been found.On another note,are they completely sure that Taylor even took the dog with her on the walk?Does anyone know who found the dog at the bridge the next day?I hope it was OSBI/LE ...maybe there were fibers on the dogs coat or snagged on a claw...what a long shot that would be.

Hi K4kathy,
The "dirt" road is hard packed in the middle and has a sandy texture off to the sides. I am unsure if there were dog prints found or not. I do know they were able to get tire impressions before the rain began. (I think the rain began sometime around 4:00 a.m.) I have not been able to look closely at the autopsies to try and figure out where the abrasions would figure into this whole mess. Your theory makes common sense. However, imo, nothing about this case is "common".
:confused:

Thanks for your post. It certainly gives us something to ponder.
Flossie

<snipped> Also,does anyone know if the dirt road was sandy or soft enough that the dogs paw prints might have been found.On another note,are they completely sure that Taylor even took the dog with her on the walk?Does anyone know who found the dog at the bridge the next day?I hope it was OSBI/LE ...maybe there were fibers on the dogs coat or snagged on a claw...what a long shot that would be.

K4, I think the dog's prints might show up. Not sure who found the dog at the bridge the next day.

Not sure if you saw this already - this was a video of Sheriff Jack Choate from June 9th - about 40 seconds into the video he says "...we were able to track them and their little dog to the bridge and then on the return trip back."

http://www.newsok.tv/?titleID=1599177548

Also, there was the male witness (described as credible) who saw the girls walking together on the road supposedly minutes before shots were heard. Not sure if he saw the dog too but I imagine he was asked.

K4Kathy, YES, I thought that was a possibility from the very beginning.

It makes alot of sense...The girls shot elsewhere...possibly taken there in the back of a truck, layed-out beside the road and shot many more times....all in 38 minutes.

After reading the autopsy reports, with abrasions found on both girls, I felt there is MORE to this murder than what we think....

But didn't LE say that the girls were shot and killed exactly where they were found?

If they had been moved LE would know that. The blood pooling and smears would have been different and they could tell if the bodies had been picked up and were in contact with the killers as they handled them. There would be blood smearing on their clothing if they were handled to place into the ditch.

Did we ever find out for sure that the little dog was found the next day? All I remember was the Sheriff said that LE tracked the girls and Taylor's dog to the bridge and back. There would be paw prints of the little dog as they ran along side of the girls.

The only thing I can think of as to why the dog did not come back home is because dogs are terrified of gun shots. When I was growing up our little dog went with my daddy when he was target practicing and he didn't even notice she wasn't around until he got ready to leave. We looked for her for three days and finally she made it home all by herself and it was three miles away from where she got spooked to where we lived.

Personally, I think these little girls died right where they stood and had but a split second warning. So little time that Taylor's bag was still on her shoulder. I think whomever did this.......did it in rapid succession and was gone as quickly as it happened.

imoo

Re: Abrasions

I've always wondered if the girls had been chased and maybe had stumbled/fallen causing the abrasions. Since they were not shot in the road but off the road and back up in the bushes it seems they may have been trying to hide or get away.

IIRC they were not moved after they were murdered. The reports did indicate they were killed where they were found I believe.

Re: Abrasions

I've always wondered if the girls had been chased and maybe had stumbled/fallen causing the abrasions. Since they were not shot in the road but off the road and back up in the bushes it seems they may have been trying to hide or get away.

IIRC they were not moved after they were murdered. The reports did indicate they were killed where they were found I believe.

That's what I think happened, too Boots.

Hmmm,I just composed a very lengthy post,and as I was getting ready to submitt it,it just vanished.Has this happened to anyone else?

YES!!! :eek: I thought I was the only one it happened to. And it's always a long post too. :crazy: I can never re-create it either.

Hmmm,I just composed a very lengthy post, and as I was getting ready to submitt it,it just vanished.Has this happened to anyone else?

Hmmm,I just composed a very lengthy post,and as I was getting ready to submitt it,it just vanished.Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi k4kathy~
This has happened to me. It happens when I try to post long PM's also. I think it occurs when you are typing and the server "times out". For this reason, I always, copy any post that is very long. That way, if you the server times out, you can log in and simply paste it where you originally wanted to post. I hope this makes sense. I hope it helps.

Flossie

Yes. You will learn to copy, copy and copy just in case, lol!

But didn't LE say that the girls were shot and killed exactly where they were found?

If they had been moved LE would know that. The blood pooling and smears would have been different and they could tell if the bodies had been picked up and were in contact with the killers as they handled them. There would be blood smearing on their clothing if they were handled to place into the ditch.

Did we ever find out for sure that the little dog was found the next day? All I remember was the Sheriff said that LE tracked the girls and Taylor's dog to the bridge and back. There would be paw prints of the little dog as they ran along side of the girls.

The only thing I can think of as to why the dog did not come back home is because dogs are terrified of gun shots. When I was growing up our little dog went with my daddy when he was target practicing and he didn't even notice she wasn't around until he got ready to leave. We looked for her for three days and finally she made it home all by herself and it was three miles away from where she got spooked to where we lived.

Personally, I think these little girls died right where they stood and had but a split second warning. So little time that Taylor's bag was still on her shoulder. I think whomever did this.......did it in rapid succession and was gone as quickly as it happened.

imoo

Yes, I agree. They were killed where they stood. I believe the autopsy reports point to this.

The abrasions could have come from anywhere. They were little girls. Like most kids that age, I'm sure they were out running around every day. Their playhouse, were they able to stand up in it? Possibly they may have been hanging posters of their fav celebs on their knees? If it wasn't very high, I can see them on their knees marking themselves as the autopsies showed.

Wonder why these girls families have not been more vocal demanding justice, if this was my child I would be screaming from the roof tops that something be done. I would be on Nancy, Greta, Ophra, the Today show anywhere that would listen to me. Maybe the locals can answer what is wrong with them? I am sure they are grieving terribly but the squeaky wheel usually gets the most grease

BPoodle you & me both.. but I am thinking there must be a reason. True alot baggage in Placker Family ..Unless the LE is telling them things but asking them not to talk?? Who knows... I just get anxious .. PO"d because Fl LE can release 600 paGES OF INTERVIEWS & we cant even get a time line accurate or find out who was at Plackers house prior to shooting.. ERERER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState