Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Peter is 48 years old, and Taylor was his biological granddaughter. Which one of Peter Placker's kids had Taylor?

I thought they had kids and some had the last name of Paschal and
some had the last name Placker?
Does Taylor have step brothers & sisters?
And if so is it possible that a step sister named Paschal and a
step brother named Placker had her?
Or am I way off?

Or am I way off?

I don't know, I'm confused..mostly because I haven't followed along closely.
I think I'll just bow out of this for now, and go reread some things.
I still do not think someone targeted Taylor to get even with the family.
Very interesting to look at, though.

Or am I way off?

I think it's possible. So many relationship scenarios could explain Paschal/Placker. Others here have the family thing nailed down. For the most part, it gives me a headache! One thing I do know is an unusual large amount of them have raps sheets. And for the first time ever, I saw a family website proudly display mugshot photos.

I dont know if this is taylors bio dad or not. He has the name of Paschal and not Placker. What I havent figured out is why he carries the name Paschal. I don't recall if we have a date of birth for Vickie Paschal if she is around 48 (I seem to recall reading this but not sure) then its possible she had Jessie before she married Peter?

This is Taylor's bio dad?
Now, is he Peter's son?

I think that Taylor's cell phone may hold some key piece of evidence. I have a daughter around Taylor and Skyla's age and I can say from first hand knowledge that when my daughter and her friends are all hanging out it never fails that someone will pull their cell and start taking pictures with it. What if Taylor and Skyla were goofing around with the phone and the killer/s thought that the girls may have taken their picture while doing something illegal? This is just something that came to mind when it was announced that the phone was being checked for TM's.

I would also think that LE would be able to pull call data info from the phone which might have been able to help pinpoint when the shootings happened.

IMO I think that the phone may be the key to helping to solve what happened to the girls.

MM ~

In some of the news reports Taylor's mom is noted as Vicki Paschal-Placker. Taylor may have been given the hyphen as well for reasons other then who her bio parents may have been. I have aunts who kept their maiden name when they married and when their children were born the child then took the hyphenated name as well. I know in my family's case it was to carry on the maiden name so that that particular family line will be carried on. This is also a way to carry on a family name if no males are born with in the family line.

Just thought that I would throw that out there as a reason for the hyphenated last names.

MM ~

Very good thought. I didnt think about possiblity of a photo, I know how kids that age are with their cell phones.

I think that Taylor's cell phone may hold some key piece of evidence. I have a daughter around Taylor and Skyla's age and I can say from first hand knowledge that when my daughter and her friends are all hanging out it never fails that someone will pull their cell and start taking pictures with it. What if Taylor and Skyla were goofing around with the phone and the killer/s thought that the girls may have taken their picture while doing something illegal? This is just something that came to mind when it was announced that the phone was being checked for TM's.

I would also think that LE would be able to pull call data info from the phone which might have been able to help pinpoint when the shootings happened.

IMO I think that the phone may be the key to helping to solve what happened to the girls.

MM ~

Was Taylor's cell phone missing? If she had taken a photo, the perp would have taken the cell phone. Which girl's phone did Peter use to call 911? If Taylor's phone was gone, that might suggest a motive.

FOX23 crews experienced another unsettling situation near Taylor’s home last night.

As our crew was leaving, they saw three sheriff's deputies and a state trooper speeding down the road.

They parked in front of the house, searching the woods around the home and down the road with flashlights and patrol cars. During the search the family left the home for the night.

Deputies say the family called 911 after hearing someone sneaking around the home. Someone even says they saw a shadow outside. Deputies did not find anyone, but say they might have gotten away before they arrived.http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=b777db52-d923-42f6-bc6f-8b25f149eda6

OHP: Person Of Interest In Killings Taken Into Custody
[SIZE=-1]KOCO - Oklahoma City,OK,USA
The service for Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, was held at 2 pm at the First Baptist Church in Henryetta. Investigators looked into a witness account that he saw ...[/SIZE]

Weleetka arrest unrelated to girls' killings
[SIZE=-1]kjrh.com - Tulsa,OK,USA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... said that around 10 am, a man with a rifle made threats that he was involved with the killings of Taylor Paschal-Placker and Skyla Whitaker. ...[/SIZE]

'On the Record' at the Oklahoma Girls' Crime Scene

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," June 16, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: There's breaking news tonight in the double murder of two young girls in Oklahoma. Police have now released a picture -- or actually, a sketch of this person of interest. Taylor Placker and Skyla Whitaker were shot in the head and chest while taking a walk Sunday, June 8, in the small town of Weleetka, Oklahoma. Police say that this man was scene standing near the crime scene around the time the murders took place. Who is this man?
Joining us live from Tulsa is Manny Gamallo, reporter for the Tulsa World. Manny, what can you tell me about who is the source of this sketch, who gave the information?

I wonder how much Skyla's family knew of Taylor's family history when she spent the night with her so many times. I think about the times my children spent the night with friends that I knew a little about the family, but really not much. I am not saying there is a family connection. It just seems a lot of the family have been in trouble with the law. I just wish they would solve this. Someone did this, but it is putting a lot of suspicion on people who may be innocent. I would be so worried if I lived in the area. There has to be a fear that it might happen to someone else if it isn't solved.

"During Monday's news conference, she said it's her belief that if more than one killer is responsible for the deaths of Taylor and Skyla that there are people besides those directly involved who know something about the killings and have yet to come forward."

"State authorities determined Wednesday that two guns were used to kill the girls Sunday along a county road in Okfuskee County, and an OSBI agent added that he believes they're looking for multiple gunmen. However, Rosser said Thursday that he's still open-minded about the possibility of one shooter."

http://www.koco.com/news/16629920/detail.html

FOX23 crews experienced another unsettling situation near Taylor’s home last night.

As our crew was leaving, they saw three sheriff's deputies and a state trooper speeding down the road.

They parked in front of the house, searching the woods around the home and down the road with flashlights and patrol cars. During the search the family left the home for the night.

Deputies say the family called 911 after hearing someone sneaking around the home. Someone even says they saw a shadow outside. Deputies did not find anyone, but say they might have gotten away before they arrived.http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=b777db52-d923-42f6-bc6f-8b25f149eda6

This makes me wonder if GPa was a witness. If he saw a couple people on the way to the girls, that could make sense why he said "they shot them". He may not know the killers, yet he had seen them. It sounds like the killers think or know if GPa knows something. I hope they can put the family into witness protection for the time being.
If the POI was parked on the road right before the girls were murdered, maybe he was a "look out" and get away driver for the killers. I think it may be 2 killers as the bodies being 5 ft apart; if they had been cornered they wouldn't be able to run far.

Was Taylor's cell phone missing? If she had taken a photo, the perp would have taken the cell phone. Which girl's phone did Peter use to call 911? If Taylor's phone was gone, that might suggest a motive.

The cell phone wasnt missing, her grandfather used it to call 911 with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member