Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to post a couple of links to sleuth and shed some light on the area and drug trafficking. Since I think the NA was involved in some way I am hoping he is in the system for past offenses. I started with a search for drug related crimes. They don't have pics of all though. It is quite a bit to look through but there are a lot of us. We have a sketch and some other info like 6' so we can exclude all females and black males. Someone here suggested that the NA could've been mistaken for a hispanic and after looking at those mugshots that's a good possibility as well as others.

We have nothing to go on for any of the other perps who may have been involved but there's a lot of a lot of info that's interesting and informative about the drugs and criminal activity, areas, etc. How many of us know anything about these moving meth labs and the many types and ingredients etc.?

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs2/2286/overview.htm
Very informative and many pages :)

http://www.ok.gov/launch.php?url=http://www.doc.state.ok.us/offenders/offenders.htm

http://www.ok.gov/

Robert Donahue looks a lot like the sketch. I have also done some meth research for another case possibly involving arson. Lots of everyday chemicals available that could start an arson fire or a meth fire.

http://www.ok.gov/launch.php?url=http://www.doc.state.ok.us/offenders/offenders.htm

Welcome Ruflossn :)

One of the links I posted about the drugs in Ok. does describe meth users as paranoid, violent and see halucinations.

strach:

Thanks for the information! I live near a county that is having a big time trouble with meth labs. Although, one hasn't been found in woods yet, doesn't mean it is not happening there.

Any reason for the long sleeves to be used for the making of meth? Like a herione addict to cover tracks?

Robert Donahue looks a lot like the sketch. I have also done some meth research for another case possibly involving arson. Lots of everyday chemicals available that could start an arson fire or a meth fire.

Saw him but ruled him out because of age. Witnesses say about 35 but we know that could go either way. Same as height since he was reported to be wearing hiking boots.

And the "Bandido's" are mentioned in the link you put up strach.

There is another case I am involved with that talk has been about these "Mexican Gangs" and this is way in the Northeast Territory.

This might have been asked already, but what river, lake, creek, etc. runs under the bridge where LE thinks the girls made it to and where does it empty out to?

In reading the obituary, it would appear that Skyla's mother has been married twice, the first time to a man with the surname Gordon. She has two older children, Edward Gordon of Columbus, Kansas (who is being discussed) and Rosita Gordon of Tulsa, OK.

Edited because I made an error and this was already answered by someone else.

Thats the way I read it. I am not sure if her mom Rose was married first to Kim Getman, then a Gordon, and then Whitaker.

My guess is that Skyla's mom was first married to Gordon, since Edward and Rosita are older then Skyla, then married to Getman, who would be Skyla's bio dad, and then to Whitaker. As for Skyla having the last name of Whitaker, I grew up in a very small town and had friends that the parents were divorced. The mom remarried and the kids took the new married name even though they were never officially adopted by the step-dad.

MM ~

Welcome and I agree! Lips will kept quite tight in regards to protecting their own. This case will go cold. The NA was probably just that, "a witness", and the only outsider on that road, on a lazy Sunday.

I will be shocked if this case is solved any time soon.
This happened in a small town with a small PD. Yet a small PD and a department of Vehicles could run a search for all white trucks registered in that area...results could be obtained rather quickly imo.
That would be at least one way to seek suspects.

Saw him but ruled him out because of age. Witnesses say about 35 but we know that could go either way. Same as height since he was reported to be wearing hiking boots.

Also has a lot of tats so that could be a reason for wearing a long sleeve shirt. He would be 49 but could look younger as a lot of people do. He could have been a hit man or a lone wolf but if I were LE I would look closer at him.

Skyla's mother is a Farrow by birth (her mother lives nearby).

Her first husband was probably Gordon. I doubt she ever married Skyla's birth father. If so, it was fairly brief it appears. Then, she married her current husband, Whitaker.

Okay, so is MissHolmes also to do this family tree or is someone else able to do it?

I just cannot buy the American Indian deal. Possible I just do not want to lower my idea of the "Eagle" and all the honorable stuff. Also possible he was driving by, saw something-pulled over and said "oh sh-t" and boogied. And if it WAS him why did he not take the driver out? I wondered WHY the driver did not pull over to offer help? This was just too weird. Mutually odd either perspective.

I have thought all along that witness was of "convenience." They had time to get a story together. If I felt my "son" or whoever was close to me-may have been involved--I would clear the WHOLE DAMN community by saying it was an Oriental dude. Then cops won't be hanging out day after day in my back yard.

I do not believe the Indian sighting and I NEVER did-except he may have happened upon, heard something and drove up to look, at best. I would polygraph whomever. There is so MUCH illegal crap going on in that area-it may not even be an actual killer they are hiding. It could be a big field of reefer-who knows.

Drug crazed people, would make us feel better to believe. Drug crazed people want money and their goal is their next fix. Killing two girls does not play in at all-as well as druggies are sloppy and this was not sloppy. Also they are unstable and someone would have folded by now. They do not want to attract attention, and are going to care less about to girls-seeing what? A brown paper bag exchanged. It would mean nothing. Last but not least-of a druggie had a gun-they would have sold the gun for drugs.

I am with whoever here feels it was a "message" but I feel it was a show of power and retaliation for something that already happened. Heck, it could have even been an upset dude from eBay.

Okay, so is MissHolmes also to do this family tree or is someone else able to do it?

I don't pity whoever takes on that task. It's hard work and I know I won't keep it straight. I have a neighbor who keeps telling me she'll teach me the ropes of geneology through the LDS church. I should be thrilled but I'm not!

Do you need a family tree really? It sounds like you just need to determine if the Gordon's match up.

Not that it's admirable to do that, but I don't think it really helps you with Skyla's side as it does with Taylor's side. I guess if you find a second Bandidos snitch, you might have something.

I just cannot buy the American Indian deal. Possible I just do not want to lower my idea of the "Eagle" and all the honorable stuff. Also possible he was driving by, saw something-pulled over and said "oh sh-t" and boogied. And if it WAS him why did he not take the driver out? I wondered WHY the driver did not pull over to offer help? This was just too weird. Mutually odd either perspective.

I have thought all along that witness was of "convenience." They had time to get a story together. If I felt my "son" or whoever was close to me-may have been involved--I would clear the WHOLE DAMN community by saying it was an Oriental dude. Then cops won't be hanging out day after day in my back yard.

I do not believe the Indian sighting and I NEVER did-except he may have happened upon, heard something and drove up to look, at best. I would polygraph whomever. There is so MUCH illegal crap going on in that area-it may not even be an actual killer they are hiding. It could be a big field of reefer-who knows.

Drug crazed people, would make us feel better to believe. Drug crazed people want money and their goal is their next fix. Killing two girls does not play in at all-as well as druggies are sloppy and this was not sloppy. Also they are unstable and someone would have folded by now. They do not want to attract attention, and are going to care less about to girls-seeing what? A brown paper bag exchanged. It would mean nothing. Last but not least-of a druggie had a gun-they would have sold the gun for drugs.

I am with whoever here feels it was a "message" but I feel it was a show of power and retaliation for something that already happened. Heck, it could have even been an upset dude from eBay.

According to the police it's more like six people who drove by and saw the american indian man, not just one driver.
That might explain why he didn't shoot, because it's too many people to take out.

I have thought all along that witness was of "convenience." They had time to get a story together

IIRC, LE said there were witnesses, more than one. We don't know how many, we don't know how LE heard of these witnesses, (i.e. that night, the next day, two days later, etc). I find it hard to beleive that all of these so called witnesses got a story right on what the POI looked like.

I could believe that the POI was made up in description, it if it had only been ONE witness that reported to LE and gave this description. But it wasn't.

JIMHO

MissHolmes:

Your too good to be true!!! Your never leaving here and I'm taking you from now when needed. (early warning) LOL

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member