Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Soonerfan, I am leading in the direction of the possibility that there was past sexual abuse and someone wanted to silence them before they could tell. Someone was angry at them for threatening to tell.

I have no proof whatsoever, just instinct. Is my tree closer to the truth do you think?

Patience,
I mentioned the same thing on an earlier thread and was quickly hushed. lol
We have few facts in this case. IMO anything could be the reason these precious lives were taken.

Really, I mean if I knew something about a big case like this, I would tell everything I knew. (I'd tell LE first of course.)

I'm still upset that scent dogs didn't go to the scene until yesterday. Then to hear that the search for suspects has gone national. This is a small town. One that hasn't had a murder in years. Why can't this case be solved?
Why is it so hard to find the POI?
Cops need to check every white truck in the county.
Sorry, I'm rambling.

This is going sound so goofy but for crying outloud you know it is possible to get fixes on areas with a satellites that you can read car tags..why can't they ever see what it picks up in a case like this.

GetSmart:

IMO, we are not going down the road to sexual abuse by any family member as a fact.

But, it must be brought up and discussed as we have seen too many times that it can happen.

But as you can see by reading all the threads here, it is not what most posters honestly believe.

Trust me, if we have stooped down to topix standards, there would be NO Websleuths!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

I hope I don't get banned for posting this but this is on another forum about 30 min ago. Is anyone on here from Henryetta that would know if this is true or not. This post is about the girl that allegedly lied about the burglar.

"Just to give everyone a heads up, this is not showing on the news, but i live about 1 mile from this family, and there are cops stretched from there to my front yard. Apparently as told to me by a sherriff in my yard, a highway patrol was assaulted earlier. I do not believe the girl was lying, they are searching the familys property, apparently a man was also arrested that night right on the outskirts of their property...the news just failed to mention tonights events and the arrests. And yes every single cop in the henryetta, okmulgee and ofuskee area are all crooked and patsys. Put that little bit of info in your pipe and smoke it. "

I don mean to break TOS and if this post is against rules please delete it.

This is going sound so goofy but for crying outloud you know it is possible to get fixes on areas with a satellites that you can read car tags..why can't they ever see what it picks up in a case like this.

Dang, that is a great question GetSmart!:clap:

I hope I don't get banned for posting this but this is on another forum about 30 min ago. Is anyone on here from Henryetta that would know if this is true or not. This post is about the girl that allegedly lied about the burglar.

"Just to give everyone a heads up, this is not showing on the news, but i live about 1 mile from this family, and there are cops stretched from there to my front yard. Apparently as told to me by a sherriff in my yard, a highway patrol was assaulted earlier. I do not believe the girl was lying, they are searching the familys property, apparently a man was also arrested that night right on the outskirts of their property...the news just failed to mention tonights events and the arrests. And yes every single cop in the henryetta, okmulgee and ofuskee area are all crooked and patsys. Put that little bit of info in your pipe and smoke it. "

I don mean to break TOS and if this post is against rules please delete it.
Link for the above info;
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/weleetka-ok/TFLGRI9S1D0NS1HMO/p2#c35http://www.topix.net/forum/city/weleetka-ok/TOJFJV92HAR4RS395/p123#c2769

Wow, I wonder if this is true. Maybe the girl was lying about seeing the POI in the sketch, but was covering for and knew the person who was on the property and perhaps hiding out there.

Another thought:
From the front of the Placker home, how much distance is visible by eye.
If you could see say 1/4 to 1/2 mile straight and didnt' see the girls walking toward home, wouldn't you drive there rather than walk?

IMO,that short of a distance, a vehicle would be more of a hassle. It could be Mr. Placker went to the end of the driveway and something caught his attention - he walked closer and discovered the girls.

Thank you to everyone who is discussing this case. I really thought this one might get solved quickly.

Didn't see this posted here. I thought this was interesting from the Topix forum.

Here's an awesome interview with Pat Campbell of KFAQ 1170 in Tulsa and Mark Fuhrman.

http://www.1170kfaq.com/audio/pc&markfuhr...

This interview is wonderful. Finally, someone has profiled the killers. Furhman believes there were two/three involved, that it was drug related, and one person is local. (Local might mean extended local.) He believes the girls witnessed something, or the killers thought they witnessed something, or that one of the killers (local?) would be recognized. Furhman also stated he thought the killers had training of some sort: two hits to the chest, one to the head. This, to Furhman, indicated possible police or military training, although Furhman seemed to emphasize more the police training aspect.

IMO these killings fit with drug running. These people have no morals and would "take out " anyone, including children, who got in their way. The interviewer referenced the drug related familing killing in Port Lucie, FL, where the very young children were shot along with the mother and father.

How come there is nothing in the news this morning about all the LE going to this girl's house last night??

Article and video with Pratt interview at link below.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The artist who made a sketch police hope will lead to the killer of Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Paschal-Placker said he tries not to let the emotion of the case impact his work.

“He doesn't have anything that just jumps right at you like a broken nose or a unibrow or missing teeth or huge scars,” Pratt said “He's about like most of the drawings that I do, he's pretty normal looking.”

http://www.koco.com/news/16724023/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members