SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know ham radio. There is a Michael C. Powell with a radio license, his callsign is AD7DG, Extra Class (highest amateur class). The FCC address is Forks, WA. "73" is radio shorthand for "good bye, good luck". Can't think of what 2E0VDS would mean, just his user name on that web site. The rest is just asking questions about how to properly use someone's software. The software seems to be a means of reporting via the internet where people are hearing low-power ham radio signals. It helps other hams find such stations for the challenge of contacting them.

So all this has pretty much nothing to do with Susan Powell.

PS Quick Google search for his previous callsign identifies him as Chief of Police of Forks (pop 3000). Is he even related to Josh?

I know ham radio. There is a Michael C. Powell with a radio license, his callsign is AD7DG, Extra Class (highest amateur class). The FCC address is Forks, WA. "73" is radio shorthand for "good bye, good luck". Can't think of what 2E0VDS would mean, just his user name on that web site. The rest is just asking questions about how to properly use someone's software. The software seems to be a means of reporting via the internet where people are hearing low-power ham radio signals. It helps other hams find such stations for the challenge of contacting them.

So all this has pretty much nothing to do with Susan Powell.

PS Quick Google search for his previous callsign identifies him as Chief of Police of Forks (pop 3000). Is he even related to Josh?

This Michael (Charlie) Powell is from England: http://www.qrz.com/db/2E0VDS

Thanks RayO. I think I've veered us off course a bit.

Susan_Cosmotologist.jpg

One of Susan's favorite hobbies is hairstyling and makeup. She is one of the best around when it comes to making people look good. She can produce any look or style desired. She can even do her own hair and frequently does.

Susan attended Gene Juarez Academy in Washington state. With scholarships and support from her parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, her full tuition was paid. Susan truly achieved excellence. She is capable of recreating just about any hair style imaginable for both men and women.

Like many cosmotologists, Susan loves to change her hair frequently. It is wonderful to see her passion and creativity manifest through her own hair and makeup. Most of her creative energy has been shared through her hobby and unofficial home based business.

Although licensed in Washington state, Utah did not recognize Susan's cosmotology license. She is currently about 200 education hours short of achieving her license in Utah. Utah requires 2,000 hours total. Therefore, her home based business was never advertised and she never officially accepted payment for services. Many people would offer tips and they would usually reimburse her for products they used.

Susan never held back when it came to purchases at the beauty supply. Of course, Josh has always been happy to support Susan's efforts in any way he could. Josh suggested that she turn it into a real business and he offered to teach her accounting basics. Josh is a Quickbooks Certified Pro Advisor and has a degree in Business Administration.

Josh and Susan had been making plans to open a home based salon for Susan. They were going to cut an exterior door for an entrance into the basement. They started the project several years ago, when they obtained a building permit.

During most of 2009, Josh was working on construction projects around the home and with the children. Josh planned to continue working until Susan's salon and the basement were finished. Susan already had her stylists chair. And as an expert woodworker, Josh was also working with Susan on plans to build a classy styling station for Susan - a station complete with lights, plumbing, and all the features a cosmotologist would want.

Most of these plans have been put on hold for the time being.
http://www.susanpowell.org/Pages/Susan_Powell/SusanCosmetologist.aspx

Thanks for the warning. I feel sick....I am quite sure Steven is giving this advice to Josh....Can it get worse?????
Where's Susan????? Joshy, where is she?

Susan_Cosmotologist.jpg

One of Susan's favorite hobbies is hairstyling and makeup. She is one of the best around when it comes to making people look good. She can produce any look or style desired. She can even do her own hair and frequently does.

Susan attended Gene Juarez Academy in Washington state. With scholarships and support from her parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, her full tuition was paid. Susan truly achieved excellence. She is capable of recreating just about any hair style imaginable for both men and women.

Like many cosmotologists, Susan loves to change her hair frequently. It is wonderful to see her passion and creativity manifest through her own hair and makeup. Most of her creative energy has been shared through her hobby and unofficial home based business.

Although licensed in Washington state, Utah did not recognize Susan's cosmotology license. She is currently about 200 education hours short of achieving her license in Utah. Utah requires 2,000 hours total. Therefore, her home based business was never advertised and she never officially accepted payment for services. Many people would offer tips and they would usually reimburse her for products they used.

Susan never held back when it came to purchases at the beauty supply. Of course, Josh has always been happy to support Susan's efforts in any way he could. Josh suggested that she turn it into a real business and he offered to teach her accounting basics. Josh is a Quickbooks Certified Pro Advisor and has a degree in Business Administration.

Josh and Susan had been making plans to open a home based salon for Susan. They were going to cut an exterior door for an entrance into the basement. They started the project several years ago, when they obtained a building permit.

During most of 2009, Josh was working on construction projects around the home and with the children. Josh planned to continue working until Susan's salon and the basement were finished. Susan already had her stylists chair. And as an expert woodworker, Josh was also working with Susan on plans to build a classy styling station for Susan - a station complete with lights, plumbing, and all the features a cosmotologist would want.

JP just can't give Susan full credit for anything can he? He makes it sound as tho Susan is 'nothing' without him....it's always about him. What a tool.

(and he can't spell 'cosmetology' either....guess that degree in Bus.Admin. isn't all that great, after all.) ::huge eye roll::

Okay, I just found out that the charliepowell website was created last spring. It is a site that has family pictures and outings that Josh, Susan, and kids took last spring and summer, including 4 camping trips. Those are the only camping trips they ever went on so this camping thing he claimed they did all the time is not true. They only just started doing it last year.

Josh is extremely paranoid about his privacy and created the site to have a login and password and only trusted family or friends that he or Susan invited could log in and view all of their family pictures.

Apparently he made the home page to look weird so no one would try to log in and see his family pictures.

Police have also been made aware of this site and have known about it since December when Susan went "missing."

He took the site down in January so anyone who had access to it can no longer get in to the site. I believe he was afraid someone would get a hold of family pics of the boys mainly and use them and he doesn't want his kids all over the internet.

Hope this helps.

JP just can't give Susan full credit for anything can he? He makes it sound as tho Susan is 'nothing' without him....it's always about him. What a tool.

(and he can't spell 'cosmetology' either....guess that degree in Bus.Admin. isn't all that great, after all.) ::huge eye roll::

The salon never got finished because Josh didn't finish it. If he were really interested in opening the salon, he would have had it done. PERIOD. Instead, he'd rather do things like go to computer club meetings, take 3 hours to cook what should have been a 20 minute pancake and egg meal and take his little boys sledding in 20 degree weather in the dark of night. All those years when JP barely worked, he could have had that basement finished. He should have been the bread winner while Susan took classes (or whatever she needed to do to obtain her Utah cosmetology license) and stayed home with her children. Because of Josh's inability to support his family, Susan was forced to work out of the home.

For someone who has a degree in business, the man sure doesn't know how to manage his finances, does he? GIVE ME A BREAK!

It is sad that the Cox family didn't make a website, that Josh is the one to be making one.

Also, has anyone noticed that Josh is picking photos of Susan that make her look as homely as possible?

And yes, he has added to his Susan site with the hairstylist section.

Gag...me...now. I cannot believe how awful it is. Pretty much every word spoken is a LIE. :furious: :sick: :furious: :sick:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The in home salon never happened cause it was only discussed very briefly several years ago and forgotten. It is all a big lie. He never supported her or her efforts to get her cosmetology license. Its a joke. I cannot believe the guts he has to write this stuff.

And yes, I have noticed that he is certainly not picking her most flattering pictures.

I am sick about this whole website...

I thought the same thing...that picture barely looks like Susan, and is most unflattering, with the "foil" in her hair...like he is doing this deliberately

I also thought he was sort of hinting that she was "breaking" the (cosmetology) laws etc..by running an informal "business" out of the home
without a license

very strange....I also was totally creeped when he says

"Most of these plans have been put on hold for the time being."

This is just totally bizarre...I can't remember a "case" where anyone acted this brazen and just off the wall

Susan_Cosmotologist.jpg

Maybe Josh is hinting that Susan has altered her looks in an attempt to stay "hidden" thereby (in his mind) deterring any further accusations in his direction :innocent:

Susan never held back when it came to purchases at the beauty supply.

Yet another attempt to make her look bad. The article reeks of hate.

What's next in his "dig of the day" against Susan? Will he try to tell the world how she didn't keep a clean house or let the laundry build up? He's purposely trying to make her look bad.

Susan never held back when it came to purchases at the beauty supply.

Yet another attempt to make her look bad. The article reeks of hate.

I agree. He sure is making it clear that he hates her.

Wait a minute....:waitasec: Didn't I read somewhere that Josh was TOTALLY in charge of the finances? So, how could Susan go nuts at the beauty supply store if she could not even afford to buy groceries? Didn't she grow her own food since JP controlled the grocery money or was that a rumor?

Wow, exactly!!!

She needed him to support her interest in every way, she needed Josh, the expert accountant, the expert in building stuff, etc. Seems like he's expert in everything except paying the household bills -- for that he needed Susan!! :sick:

Susan Powell's family, former cop question new website
March 1st, 2010 @ 4:14pm
By Andrew Adams

SALT LAKE CITY -- A new Susan Powell website believed to be created by her husband is drawing skepticism and ire.

Susanpowell.org claims to be "the only source of new photos, videos, and even Susan's own words." The site says it has "exclusive access and copyright to more photos, videos, and even continuing information about the beautiful woman."

The front page features a picture of Susan, Josh and the children perched on a snowy night in front of a campfire, a detail that didn't escape the attention of former cop and Utahdetective.com owner David Lundberg.

"Clearly he's trying to demonstrate they do go camping often with the children in the snow," Lundberg said Monday. Powell has said he took his boys camping the night Susan disappeared.

Lundberg says the site appears to be more about backing up Josh's alibi than finding Susan. "It wasn't much where you would think someone was losing somebody or missing someone or they were reaching out to the public to help find that person," Lundberg said.

Lundberg also told KSL Newsradio he was struck by the watermarks on the site's pictures. "If someone in my family came up missing like that, I would not copyright anything," Lundberg said. "I'd want that information out anywhere. I would share that picture with anyone that might help me get that person back."

Cox family spokeswoman Shelby Gifford says Susan's parents aren't giving the website much credence. "It's all about Joshua," Gifford told KSL.

Gifford says the family believes Josh purchased the domain name in 2006 at the same time he had purchased domain names for other family members. The family isn't sure whether Josh, a computer programmer, created the site.

"It's not a hugely complicated website -- probably would have taken an hour of his time [if he did create it]," Gifford said. "It could have been an hour he could have spent talking to investigators."

The page refers people to a number for West Valley City police if they have information about Susan. The West Valley City Police Department has no comment on the website.

Another website, www.susancoxpowellfoundation.org, was established by her family earlier this month to fight domestic violence and provide strategic media consulting to families of missing persons. Susan's family and friends started a Facebook page, "Friends and Family of Susan Powell," days after she was reported missing. It is billed as a clearinghouse for information.

Police call Josh Powell a "person of interest" in his wife's disappearance. The 28-year-old mother of two has been missing since Dec. 6. On the night that Susan went missing, Josh told investigators he was camping in Utah's west desert with his two young sons during a snowstorm. He has since moved to Washington state.

E-mail: aadams@ksl.com
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9851690&autostart=y

Excuse me while I run to the bathroom to barf....I have not met another man who is so woefully lacking in self-awareness. Do you think his family is sitting around reading this stuff and telling him it is good? That it will help take the heat off him? Or are they telling him to post that fetid garbage in the hopes the cops will come get him? They must be really sick of him now. I'll bet dollars to donuts the younger sister is stuck taking care of the boys all the time while the men do "important" stuff like build crappy websites.

Okay, I just found out that the charliepowell website was created last spring. It is a site that has family pictures and outings that Josh, Susan, and kids took last spring and summer, including 4 camping trips. Those are the only camping trips they ever went on so this camping thing he claimed they did all the time is not true. They only just started doing it last year.

Josh is extremely paranoid about his privacy and created the site to have a login and password and only trusted family or friends that he or Susan invited could log in and view all of their family pictures.

Apparently he made the home page to look weird so no one would try to log in and see his family pictures.

Police have also been made aware of this site and have known about it since December when Susan went "missing."

He took the site down in January so anyone who had access to it can no longer get in to the site. I believe he was afraid someone would get a hold of family pics of the boys mainly and use them and he doesn't want his kids all over the internet.

Hope this helps.

Wasn't last year suppose to have been when the marriage was at it's worst? I thought that was when she wrote in a notebook (allegedly) that if she disappeared she wouldn't have committed suicide or left her children.

I was wondering where all of the photos were that Josh claimed he loved to take of his family, on his about Josh page for Susan. Was Susan permitted to look at the photos he posted? If she wasn't permitted to use his computer - perhaps the log in was to keep her out?

I wonder why Josh is so concern about his children being posted on the internet? Was there any truth to the comments being spread about his taking photos of other kids at the park? Is he projecting his own behavior onto others?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back