SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Get your 31 page Josh Powell bankruptcy document here!

If you would like to receive a pdf document of all 31 pages filed with the
United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Utah, Central Division

Send an e-mail to: joshpowellbankruptcy@gmail.com

I am going on the theory that there is no such thing as a stupid question...
What, if any, redeeming qualities did a bright, well liked woman like Susan,
(we all know many more qualities, attrib. etc so I won't mention them) see in Josh?
In my mind I can't come up with anything.
it's retorical but after I read the posts I just shake my head. He had to have snowed her....
I won't say what I think of him. Did he just put on a show????? Yikes, I don't think he should even have the boys....

Evergreen State College?

I had never heard of this college, Doc -- but I've been away from Washington for decades. This is a fairly new college -- but it sounds like a very good one. Certainly not one of which to be ashamed if it was your Alma Mater.

Michael Powell attended a college in Eastern Washington while living with a Michael B Powell, (probably an uncle.) Michael WAS on the deans list regularly.

Something seems a little fishy tho because it appeared Michael was in college in Eastern Washington at the same time he was supposed to be over seas as an interrogator in Iraq. I wasn't paying that much attention but if I go back to the site I'll look more carefully.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole darn Powell Clan is a pack of LIARS. :liar:

Rankings

The Evergreen State College has garnered many academic accolades. According to U.S. News & World Report's 2009-2010 college rankings, Evergreen is ranked #1 in the West for Undergraduate Teaching at Masters Universities. It was ranked as the 5th best public college in the Masters West Category. It was also ranked as #29th overall in the Masters West Category outranking other state schools such as: Central Washington University and Eastern Washington University. And many other public schools in the region such as Humboldt State University, Boise State University, Eastern Oregon University, Western Oregon University, and Southern Oregon University.[3] Evergreen is also among the top colleges in the nation for offering the best first-year experiences to freshmen, which entails building into the curriculum first-year seminars or other programs that bring small groups of students together with faculty and staff on a regular basis.[4] In late 2006, Evergreen's level of academic challenge among freshmen and seniors was marked in the top ten percent of all baccalaureate colleges in the nation by the National Survey of Student Engagement, a study by Indiana University and the Pew Charitable Trusts.[5] Author and former New York Times education editor Loren Pope cites Evergreen as one of two public colleges in the United States in his book Colleges That Change Lives. In addition, The Princeton Review lists Evergreen as one of the Best Western Colleges for 2009-2010.[6]

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Evergreen_State_College[/ame]

(we all know many more qualities, attrib. etc so I won't mention them) see in Josh?
it's retorical but after I read the posts I just shake my head. He had to have snowed her....
I won't say what I think of him. Did he just put on a show????? Yikes, I don't think he should even have the boys....

teacher 3

Susan was only 18 when she met Josh -- he was 25. I think THAT says just about everything!

Once she was married she tried waaaay harder than she should have to honor the Mormon faith and say married.

I think from what I've read Josh became even more controlling and miserable after the boys were born. That's typical of narcissists and sociopaths because the children take attention away from them.

I was just 21 when I was married and I think THAT was way too young. I'm all for a rule that no one can get married before age 25 ..... kinda like an age limit before becoming licensed to drive a car. LOL

I believe Josh Powell didn't turn into a controlling person overnight, that he was a controlling person when he met and married Susan Powell. I believe he MADE her feel like he was the only person who would ever be interested in her. He may have seduced her into having sex and left her feeling so guilty that she felt she had to marry him. He may have made her feel sorry for him by sharing stories of the abuse he suffered while growing up. He most likely had BIG plans which he shared with Susan in respect to their future which she was foolish enough to believe.

Grandma to 4 - the point of putting that up was to show that there were school loans as part of his bankruptcy. On his Susan's page - it stated that her schooling had been paid for. This suggest that he did at least attend college (although it doesn't prove that he graduated)

Josh’s Education

Josh earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Throughout his college years he received some of the highest honors available, including Phi Theta Kappa, Magna *advertiser censored* Laude, and repeated placement on the President’s List. He also enjoyed people, electing to participate in many social activities, including among others: public speaking, campus politics, drama productions, and writing for the campus newspaper.
Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20061101184809/www.joshpowellrealtor.com/about/AboutJoshPowell.aspx

Perhaps Kiirsi Hellewell can let us know what college Josh Powell attended by asking Chuck Cox. We could then check the college's records to see if he really has that degree or not; if there are public records.

Until then, based on all the lies he has told to date, I will not believe Josh Powell has a degree in anything but BS!

Looking at the banko docs.

Couple interesting things. He lists students loans at nearly $60,000. That comes to just under $15,000 per year for a four year degree. Unless he attended a private college, it sounds like he borrowed more than tuition and book money. I wonder if he lived in dorms? I wonder if he worked to help defray his costs? Or if he just borrowed the maximum figuring he would be rolling in dough the minute he graduated and could pay it all back asap.

Also, he lists the value of his camping equipment at $65. He really thinks he should be able to take two toddlers out in subfreezing weather with $65 of camping equipment? I'm not sure you could get one suitable sleeping bag for that price.

I'm still reading. I'll post back when I find something else interesting.

Under boats, motors, and accessories, he lists:

1986 Yamaha Radiam Motorcycle; rusty and brown $50.

This must be the motorcycle he had in his garage. Why didn't he ride that to work instead of making Susan ride her bike? Did he buy this after he found out how hard it was riding a bike to work?

He also lists:

Health Aids (Wheel Chair, Special Beds, etc...)-- 120.00

I wonder what this could be? Do they have a wheelchair or hospital bed? weird.

When did Susan start working at Fidelity? Josh claims in April, 2007 on the bankruptcy papers that Susan was a homemaker with no income. I thought she was working not long after they got to SLC. They bought their house in 2004, and took out a second mortgage in 2006. I think Susan was working by 2007.

Josh says his average monthly income as a real estate agent was $4500.

31. Animals. Animals 60.00
He is referring to their Blue Crown Conure Parrot which is worth $200.00 minimum: http://www.birdfarm.com/sale/blue-crown-conure-for-sale.asp

And, the cage, which he didn't even list and which I saw video footage of Josh and someone else carrying out the door partially covered with a blanket, is worth $200.00 minimum: http://www.birdcagecentral.com/large-cages.htm

Did Josh go on an LDS mission? I know that Josh and Susan were married in a LDS temple. I was just thinking that 25 years old is a little "old" for an LDS man to get married, they are generally encouraged to marry within a year of serving an LDS mission (which would be around age 21 or 22). An LDS bishop I know says if a Mormon male is still single after age 25, there is usually something wrong with them.

I am thinking about Drew Peterson, and the history he has had with women. He had one ex fiancee who broke off with him (long before his 3rd marriage) because he was too controlling. She says he wrestled her to the ground and held her against her will when she broke off with him (as if that would convince her that he wasn't controlling).

I wonder when other women Josh had dated in the past will start to speak up about his behavior.

When did Susan start working at Fidelity? Josh claims in April, 2007 on the bankruptcy papers that Susan was a homemaker with no income. I thought she was working not long after they got to SLC. They bought their house in 2004, and took out a second mortgage in 2006. I think Susan was working by 2007.

Josh says his average monthly income as a real estate agent was $4500.

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if we could prove he committed perjury when he signed the bankruptcy papers! The Salt Lake County district attorney could haul him into court on a perjury charge! In the State of California, perjury is punishable by 2,3 or 5 years in the state penitentiary!

Susan worked at Wells Fargo, not Fidelity. The only thing I can remember dating her employment there was 2008, she told friends about keeping a notebook at her office which detailed threats made against her.

Susan worked at Wells Fargo, not Fidelity. The only thing I can remember dating her employment there was 2008, she told friends about keeping a notebook at her office which detailed threats made against her.

This is another question Kiirsi Hellewell could answer! According to the bankruptcy document, their mortgage was 1,200.00 per month. That's a lot of money to come up with each month, especially if one is selling real estate which does not bring a dependable, monthly salary! One would have to carefully manage their finances when it was not known when the next house would sell!

There was mention in a news article that she passed one of the financial licensing tests that she needed to take for the stock broker job while she was pregnant with her first child. So she started working at that position, presumably with WF, around 2004?

Josh Powell's real estate and broker's license verification:

Principal Broker's license:
https://secure.utah.gov/rer/relv?page=page.search.details&id=4066144

Name JOSH POWELL
City, State, Zip SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84128
Profession Real Estate Agents/Companies
License Type Principal Broker
License # 5655486-PB00
License Status Active
Status Change Reason License Issuance
Original Issue Date 11/12/2008
Expiration Date 09/30/2010
Disciplinary Action None
Phone 8019946751/CELL
Company Name JOSH POWELL
Real Estate Company license:
https://secure.utah.gov/rer/relv?page=page.search.details&id=4136836

Name JOSH POWELL
City, State, Zip SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84128
Profession Real Estate Agents/Companies
License Type Real Estate Company
License # 7186104-CN00
License Status Active
Status Change Reason License Issuance
Original Issue Date 11/12/2008
Expiration Date N/A
Disciplinary Action None
Phone *(801) 967-6900
Company Name JOSH POWELL

This is absolutely him. I recognize the *phone number. I wonder if he picked that number himself!? I'll bet he did!

It appears he was running this real estate company business while he was employed at the place he got fired from! Note the Original Issue Dates. Or, are these records of renewals of previously issued licenses?

Search yourself: https://secure.utah.gov/rer/relv

I don't know anything about bankruptcies. Can anyone explain to me how a person can filed as a single person when he is married? I can see how one person can have debt that is solely their own, but aren't assets jointly own when you are married, unless there was a prenuptial signed? (I highly doubt they had a prenuptial agreement).

I would think it is like the IRS, even when only one person earns the income - both people have to sign the tax papers. They are both ultimately responsible what is in the report is accurate.

There was mention in a news article that she passed one of the financial licensing tests that she needed to take for the stock broker job while she was pregnant with her first child. So she started working at that position, presumably with WF, around 2004?

Yup, that's what I read too. And guess when they moved to Utah?

Susan started working as soon as they moved to Utah. I wonder if "Mr. Magna *advertiser censored* Laude" was working at all? I bet he wasn't.

He was probably going to RE school so he could earn $4,800 per month by selling a total of two or three houses in what? _ three - four years ?

I guess he must have been selling $950,000 homes to average $4,800 per month from a $57,000, 6% commission divided by 12. Yeah right! :rolleyes: _ West Valley City and West Jordan are just LOADED with $950,000 houses that Josh was selling.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! :liar: _ :furious:
Josh doesn't need a campfire to roast those marshmallows.
moo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTfcNE5I6o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

3 month vigil - I Phone Montage

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member