Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think JB is that smart.
Keep in mind he hadn't seen this tape when he requested it, that is why he requested it.

Casey says at the beginning of the tape she is not suppose to be taking this visit. JB is in New York.

JB's only reference point to what was discussed in this visit is Casey's version. Then it is not released with the others. JB makes the mistake of believing his liar of a client and makes an *advertiser censored* out of himself saying release the tape, it was withheld because it discusses LE's misconduct.

Be careful what you ask for, the answer just might be Okay. Tape released.

Oh, he CLEARLY was unaware of the actual content of this video! Lol! He can't be that stupid! Well....maybe! It would be funny if it weren't so sad! If this is his idea of defence strategy.....Bye Bye, KC!

:bang:

"I have to keep my mouth shut"

Dealing with all these questions about Caylee is like negotiating a "Mine Field"...

One false move could land me in prison for life.....

I've been very good about remaining calm"

Do you have any idea how hard it is to be interrogated by LE for 5 hours without slipping up?

These cops are smart & they're on to me...I have to keep my composure.

"With keeping me here your not helping me help myself

I left Caylee's body very close to the house & I need to get it out of there before it's found

The stress is almost unbearable.....the body could be found at any moment & then I'm screwed

"There's nothing more I can say or do until I'm home"

I have an awesome lie to tell you guys about what happened to Caylee but we're being recorded.

You guys will swallow it hook, line & sinker but LE is not that stupid.

"Can somebody let ME speak....Nobody is letting ME speak"

I'm sick & tired of hearing about Caylee...... What about ME....!!

This is exactly why I killed her in the first place...you guys just don't get it...!!!

Check you out! You've really learned the "KC Code"!!

:dance:

I don't think JB is that smart.
Keep in mind he hadn't seen this tape when he requested it, that is why he requested it.

Casey says at the beginning of the tape she is not suppose to be taking this visit. JB is in New York.

JB's only reference point to what was discussed in this visit is Casey's version. Then it is not released with the others. JB makes the mistake of believing his liar of a client and makes an *advertiser censored* out of himself saying release the tape, it was withheld because it discusses LE's misconduct.

Be careful what you ask for, the answer just might be Okay. Tape released.

I posted this on another thread and felt it might be more appropriate here:

I think the prosecution purposely held this video meeting as LE were watching it live and it is a very telling visit, as many have pointed to specific examples. This visit was not approved by JB and he was not able to "counsel" her before the visit. KC states she wasn't even suppose to accept this visit. The way I see it, whatever information the prosecution wanted to use from this visit, JB will try to have thrown out as he had not been able to "counsel" her prior to it. GA and CA several times made mention that KC should by pass JB if there was "anything" she wanted to say or tell them and eluded that there were others she could trust to talk to. JMHO

Maybe this is what JB is referring to as Police misconduct? That they allowed a visit that he advised against?
Edit/Delete Message

Oh, he CLEARLY was unaware of the actual content of this video! Lol! He can't be that stupid! Well....maybe! It would be funny if it weren't so sad! If this is his idea of defence strategy.....Bye Bye, KC!

:bang:
I am no fan or defender of JB, but he was wise to get the tape released, even if it was "bad" for his client. It is likely to come out anyway, certainly at the trial, and he has to know and answer whatever it shows. That is what discovery is all about. I am sure he would rather just see it himself and not the public and potential jurers, but that sort of secrecy is precluded by Sunshine Law.

I think the prosecution purposely held this video meeting as LE were watching it live and it is a very telling visit, as many have pointed to specific examples. This visit was not approved by JB and he was not able to "counsel" her before the visit. KC states she wasn't even suppose to accept this visit. The way I see it, whatever information the prosecution wanted to use from this visit, JB will try to have thrown out as he had not been able to "counsel" her prior to it. GA and CA several times made mention that KC should by pass JB if there was "anything" she wanted to say or tell them and eluded that there were others she could trust to talk to. JMHO

Maybe this is what JB is referring to as Police misconduct? That they allowed a visit that he advised against?
Edit/Delete Message

Interesting, but Baez has ability to compel his client to shut her face, but he cannot compel the jail to disallow visits.

I have to admit something here, well, ok, I don't have to but I want to.. :crazy: I was feeling just a bit sorry for Casey :hand:. I know, I know :bang: until I saw this video. I only felt sorry for her because she is so young and she threw her life away. I have nothing against her except the fact that she killed her daughter and went to great lengths to blame others for it. Now, had she admitted to it, and felt very resmorseful, then I'd feel sorry for her. HOWEVER, seeing this video, I don't feel for her at all. I even felt sorry for her when she was dragged into court last week and I had thought maybe, just maybe she will break down and cry and feel so horrible for what she did.. NOTHING, we got NOTHING.. Anyways, had to get this out..

I still feel for George, Cindy and Lee and family..

The whole tape made me sick but I am still wondering about the "mystery man" that GA and CA supposedly didn't know but let into their home on Caylee's birthday. Does anyone else find this strange? The A's were under fire at that time with the media and protestors, and they would agree to let some strange man into their home "to get some things off their chest?" GA-"I needed that". WTH! Who is this man?

Edit/Delete Message

AHa!! Great thinking!! On your part, not his...

I am no fan or defender of JB, but he was wise to get the tape released, even if it was "bad" for his client. It is likely to come out anyway, certainly at the trial, and he has to know and answer whatever it shows. That is what discovery is all about. I am sure he would rather just see it himself and not the public and potential jurers, but that sort of secrecy is precluded by Sunshine Law.

Far from a legal eagle here, but wouldn't he have this discovery before the trial? I don't see the upside in airing it so early...

The whole tape made me sick but I am still wondering about the "mystery man" that GA and CA supposedly didn't know but let into their home on Caylee's birthday. Does anyone else find this strange? The A's were under fire at that time with the media and protestors, and they would agree to let some strange man into their home "to get some things off their chest?" GA-"I needed that". WTH! Who is this man?
When did Hoover make his first appearance in all of this?

I have to admit something here, well, ok, I don't have to but I want to.. :crazy: I was feeling just a bit sorry for Casey :hand:. I know, I know :bang: until I saw this video. I only felt sorry for her because she is so young and she threw her life away. I have nothing against her except the fact that she killed her daughter and went to great lengths to blame others for it. Now, had she admitted to it, and felt very resmorseful, then I'd feel sorry for her. HOWEVER, seeing this video, I don't feel for her at all. I even felt sorry for her when she was dragged into court last week and I had thought maybe, just maybe she will break down and cry and feel so horrible for what she did.. NOTHING, we got NOTHING.. Anyways, had to get this out..

I still feel for George, Cindy and Lee and family..

I've had mini moments of sympathy for her as well. Like you said, what she might have been. She certainly has a powerful sway over people -- I've thought of all the energy she could have put into *good* instead of what she became. And then assessing her home situation since probably birth.

But yeah, that's all over for me now too.

Edit to Add: I have no sympathy for the family. None.

I've had mini moments of sympathy for her as well. Like you said, what she might have been. She certainly has a powerful sway over people -- I've thought of all the energy she could have put into *good* instead of what she became. And then assessing her home situation since probably birth.

But yeah, that's all over for me now too.

Edit to Add: I have no sympathy for the family. None.

I've never had sympathy for her. She's 22. She is an *adult*. She is old enough to know right from wrong. It's not like she's 8 years old, grabbed daddy's gun and shot baby sister. She made a decision. A decision that will keep her in jail for the rest of her life (and after this vid - yes, let it be LWOP!) There are men and women this age and younger who make the decision to go into the service and possibly get themselves killed. I'll reserve my sympathy for them and their folks.

I've never had sympathy for her. She's 22. She is an *adult*. She is old enough to know right from wrong. It's not like she's 8 years old, grabbed daddy's gun and shot baby sister. She made a decision. A decision that will keep her in jail for the rest of her life (and after this vid - yes, let it be LWOP!) There are men and women this age and younger who make the decision to go into the service and possibly get themselves killed. I'll reserve my sympathy for them and their folks.

I know. My moments were split second, but yes, she really she is an *odious creature* through and through.

I admit I thought she actually looked good when she appeared in court last week. That's saying a lot because I don't think she's good looking or remotely pretty. But when she walked into that courtroom all smiles, she actually looked the best I've ever seen her, she appeared CONFIDENT, and even friendly! I was stunned.

On the other hand, today's tape is closer to what I envisioned her to be from the beginning. I think she has lots of evil yet to be revealed - notice how her family backed down when she became a wild woman, "I'm going to walk out". They've seen her in action, they know what she is capable of, and the tape was the tip of the iceberg. Ask little Caylee.

That family puts on a real show for the world but their dynamic is all screwed up. People assumed Cindy was boss of the family but we have seen several times who the real boss is and Cindy can't stand up to her. She tries, but the spiteful b*tch wins out, just like we saw on the tape. The only reason Cindy was allowed to be Caylee's mother was because Casey had better things to do.

What is Casey always doing to her eyes? I've never seen anyone poke their eyes in such a manner, nor as often as she does. It's nasty and sickening to watch. I'm always afraid when she takes her hand away, she'll have an eyeball in her fingers.

Speaking of her eyes, they are devil eyes. When she's scolding her parents, her eyes are horrible. All the hatred, anger, viciousness, and rot of her soul was showing through. I'm surprised we couldn't see her pitchfork glowing in them. What a vile creature! Caylee must have been terrified more times than we know.

I was messing around a few days ago with one of KC's mug shots. When I was done I wondered what the jury would think of KC if she actually looked like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34213877@N07/3183827357/

(apologies for just a link, I can't attach pics yet).

Anyway it was somewhat therapeutic to 'see' my own vision of her.

However, it has not been therapeutic to see the real devil-eyed KC in this latest video.

I still think this "mystery man" might possibly be JH, as he just showed up one day and volunterred his services first as security for GA/CA, then as PI per LP. He had no connection to DC, although DC was already on the case.

Initially, I was thinking that KC has to be on some sort of drugs in order for all this to have happened. I just can't imagine anyone harming a helpless child under any normal circumstances. Now after seeing this video and seeing the deep-seated anger and narcissism she has, I don't think that anymore. I have never seen anyone so self-centered. It truly is amazing and unbelievable. I think her parents tip-toe around her because if they confront her she shuts them out. I think they needed help a long time ago, but with KC's personality, I wonder if anything (like counseling) would have been able to make a difference.

I was messing around a few days ago with one of KC's mug shots. When I was done I wondered what the jury would think of KC if she actually looked like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34213877@N07/3183827357/

(apologies for just a link, I can't attach pics yet).

Anyway it was somewhat therapeutic to 'see' my own vision of her.

However, it has not been therapeutic to see the real devil-eyed KC in this latest video.

She actually looks more human there than in this latest video. lol.

I guess my heart just hasn't been as sympathetic or compassionate as others here. I'm really surprised at all the people who are coming out to say how they felt sorry for this woman. Kinda scares me to think that jurors might feel the same way. They may or may NEVER see this tape. If it took THIS video to convince people here that she is evil and capable of murder, then that just really leaves me wondering whether or not a group of 12 jurors could convict her. After she didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days, combined with all the lies she told, all the allegations of stealing...the decomp in her trunk, a body of a precious dead baby found double bagged and left in a swamp area - no, I never once had sympathy for this girl after all this information came out. For me, it didn't take the viewing of this video to convince me that she is quite capable of murdering her child.

Nashville: "Oh wait!! (Screen goes dark for the "One-Minute-Left Message") ...... Oh, Cool! I can see my reflection! Hmmmmm, how does my hair look?? It needs to be fluffier. Oh, yea, much better. My bangs are growing out. Awesome! I'm hot. I'm like Paris Hilton. We both had to go to jail! We're both hot. " (snipped)

I noticed the hair thing, too!!!

You are funny!!!

Your post reminded me of this 'schedule' I found on another forum. I wish I could give credit to the witty poster, but alas, it wasn't credited when I found it.

10/14/08 Casey Schedule

Wake up & check MySpace
Use restroom
Eat bowl of Captain Crunch while checking MySpace
Roll eyes at Cindy for crying
Take shower
Take Valtrex, apply ointment to mystery rash
Check MySpace
Watch VH1 till George gets home
Check MySpace
Time for popcicle break
Check MySpace