Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE'S FREAKING upset that Cindy cooked on Caylee's bday and it pisses her off??? are you freakin kidding me!!!!!!!

Yeah, can you imagine the audacity of Cindy cooking chili when she can't get the MeGirl out of jail.

Glad it shows she knows Dominic....I took from that they did talk.

I noticed that too... and what on earth about Cindy's "going to Lake County" set her off into such a rage?? Was it just that Cindy actually started to question her about specifics again? She seemed to be bullying them out of trying to get any more information from her!

That's an interesting point.

It's true--for Casey the situation at hand is not about the loss of Caylee, but about her being in jail. That's why she can't wrap her mind around people showing concern for Caylee. To her, it's like they're speaking a different language.

Exactly. It's like "I have moved on, now you need to do the same and get me out of here"

Take a good look at that temper tantrum and lets all just imagine how angry she was after the "Father's Day" argument with Cindy. I bet she was in a rage! I can't believe she hadn't shown that side in front of Caylee before. She is one angry girl.:mad:

The victim part. THERE. ARE. JUST. NO. WORDS.
(Not that i can say without getting banned anyway)

The entire visit is incredibly revealing.

At 17 minutes she says all this will be thrown in her face when they get to trial. Cindy had just said she will be fine when they find Caylee. Casey clearly knows she is going to trial since there is no live Caylee to find.

Excellent point!

How can they let her sit there and berate them when they KNOW she's behind this? How can they sit there and let her talk about everything except her missing daughter??? I wanted to reach through the computer, throw them out of their seats, sit down, grab the phone and DEMAND answers from that CRAZY-A$$ED *#$^#^$%$!!!!!

There was nothing new here. Just more of the same. Same ole, same ole.

How was she so sure in August that this was going to go to trial? If Caylee was found would she still have had to go to trial? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question :-\

She knew that her "focus" had to be on preparing for a trial. That's why when she did get out she didn't even utter Caylee's name. Her focus since murdering her child has been how to save her sorry *advertiser censored* from going to jail, starting with not reporting her "missing" child"

I am against the death penalty.. but this certainly makes me reconsider. I have never seen anything, anyone like this. She is the most manipulative, revolting, shell of a human being I have ever, EVER, seen.

I am against the death penalty too.

But, if anyone would make me reconsider that position, it would be Casey. She is by far the least sympathetic and most revolting human I have ever come across.

Jose, jose, jOHsay. She has the funniest way of pronouncing his name, and he is definitely her new target, her fOHcus, if you will.

the bible says "love thy neighbor"

OH MY

whats it say about telling lies and killing

what a LOSER

I HATE HER GUTS

good ol' george and his analogies
Yeah that was something, but I do better knowing the casey is miserable,alone and missing her life. LE should allow her to mingle with her fellow inmates, ya know....for that support

No one understands what this is like for meeee.
I am so angry.
I am so frustrated.
Baez is the only one keeping her in the loop.
Cindy says she hopes he is being honest with her about what she is up against.

Casey seems to think they passed up an opportunity to bond her out.

What a piece of work she is. "I'm the victim here." :bang:

Hi all,
I am a long-time reader here, as obsessed with the case as most, but this is my first time posting on this particular case. What strikes me about this visit is Casey stating how she has not been angry, "not once", since the day she was arrested. If my child was kidnapped by his babysitter, I would be ANGRY! If I was falsely accused of killing him, I would be ANGRY! Why isn't she angry? The only real emotion I have seen out of her...is her anger towards her parents in this visit and her anger in the phone call about being arrested. If she can so quickly get so angry at her parents, why not get angry at Zanny?

It amazes me some of the small details that she thinks she is "playing" the right way, but is completely off for me as to how a emotionally healthy and innocent parent would probably act. It kind of reminds me of how Scott Peterson couldn't even fake emotion in a believeable way. Neither can she in my opinion. It must be the narcassist in them. She thinks that she is supposed to be "forgiving", so that's what she tries to portray. Although the rest of us would probably be extremely angry...not completely forgiving, not until she is found safe at least! I guess there really isn't anyone to be angry with, except herself, so maybe that's why she isn't thinking of portraying anger. Just a thought.

Oh NOO! Had to pause it at @22 minutes and it stuck! relistening right now... ear drums bleeding... Ouch!!!

A few quotes so far that jumped out:

KC "I have no one to comfort ME but myself"
GA "You are #1 You and Caylee are #1 & #1.1" KC "It's split Dad"
KC " This is the first time I've been truly angry this entire time"

NG got a mention :)
Guilt Much KC!

IF GA and CA are cleared of any wrong doing imhho they are gonna need a shrink.

ETA: One More Biggy :KC " I have to keep my mouth shut"... " media and detectives can throw it back in my face when this goes to trial" In August! hmm... Could'nt the nanny napper have returned Caylee before trial and she'd be Mother of the Year????

Poor Caylee:(

Because he wanted her out and in his office 6 hours a day? This was all about manipulating her parents into getting her out. And it worked!

Sorry, I meant why he wanted this visit RELEASED to him. Lol, I am so angry I can even type coherent sentences.

I felt completely compassionate for Cindy during that taped visit. She was totally distraught Genuinely distraught and devastated for her granddaughter AND her daughter

There are two times I've cried with and for Cindy. The 911 Calls and her face at the beginning of that video and when she lays her head down in that video. I don't know what to make of that woman.

Her entire life has been taken from her. Jose is the only person she can talk to. Me, me, me, me, me, I. It's all about MEEEEEEEEE. She knOHts thAHt; she understands thAHt.

At 17 minutes she says all this will be thrown in her face when they get to trial. Cindy had just said she will be fine when they find Caylee. Casey clearly knows she is going to trial since there is no live Caylee to find.

This is an excellent point, your last one was, too.

I am just sitting here in the dead silence with only a clock ticking ... we have just witnessed 31 minutes of something that is bigger than we, or at least I, know exactly how to integrate it.

"I'm just as much of a victim as the rest of you".

I, I, I, me, me, me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members