Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just finished watching the video.
Everything that I could say has already been said here so I won't repeat.

The parts of this video, just like all the others that infuriated me, with ALL the videos released, are the...almost subliminal...messages Casey continues to spew to her parents.
It shows the conniving, manipulative make-up of this young woman.

In every single video released, even if it's not the topic Casey or her parents are discussing, thrown into the conversation whenever she gets a chance is:

I can't do anything from here.
I need to be home with the family to help find Caylee.
I have no internet or phone access to do anything from here.
What do you want me to do from here?
I've done ALL I can from here.

Even when the conversation goes in a different direction Casey seems to be able to manage to squeeze into the conversation how much more she could do if she were out of jail.

Casey knows darn well she can manipulate her parents. By throwing in her version of subliminal messages of needing to be at home to be of any help in finding Caylee, even when the conversation isn't going that way, Casey knows when her parents leave the video visit and go home, the only thing reeling in her Mom's mind is the "I need to be at home to help find Caylee" comments.

Casey's version of subliminal messaging her parents, especially her mom, to get her results is nothing new to this woman....she's a master at it!

I can't do it now but I'd sure like to find the time to watch all the jail videos and count/track the number of times Casey interjected into the conversation how much more she could do to help find Caylee "IF I WERE HOME", 'IF I Weren't here".

It's not about Casey wanting to help find Caylee, it's about Casey wanting out of that place, NOW.
She has managed to manipulate all these years and have it work for her.
She figures if she throws out the "Can't help while here I need to be home" messages throughout the visit, it has to stick and shortly Mom and Dad will find a way to get her home.

And I watched the video this time with a totally open mind as if I had not heard of this case.
It literally pained my heart to see Cindy holding on for dear life, every single word spewed out of her daughter's mouth...holding on tight for any little crumpet thrown her way by her daughter. Cindy, wanting with every ounce of her being, trying so hard to understand and believe every syllable her daughter speaks.
Truely heartbreaking for me.

JB wanting this released still has me baffled. Did Casey lead him to believe the tape would show her in a "good light"?

What a piece of she tells George( when angry with Cindy for questioning her) that she has not been this angry or frustrated since she was questioned by police...
Cindy really pushed her buttons on this visit..But I love seeing her mad and frustrated loved it I hope she is angry everyday so angry it eats her up inside...

CASEY: "I need to be looked at as the victim because I'm just as...[edit?].. I'm just as much of a victim as the rest of you."

Ooooops...almost said, "Caylee" there. :bang:

And maybe that is where its been edited in the part that I said - at the 29 .26 mark

It definitely changes in the conversation and that green and black slider comes up on the screen..

I am sure its been edited

Didn't someone say that it was a 45 min visit ? but only 31 mins 21 secs are recorded what happend to the other 13mins 39sec ?

hmmmmmm ... is that the "misconduct" JB is referring to? That the police "cut out" something that could help his client?

Just thinking like JB - not my opinion at all.

KC also gives some insight into her persona...how she has no one to comfort her but herself....

I guess blowing (no pun intended) through men like they were last weeks newspaper is comforting to her.

In our local jail, oftentimes the guards and the prisoners get too close - if you know what I mean. I would imagine, Casey is having a hard time with all the men around her ...

Just had the chance to view all 4 videos. A new Caseyism "out of the loop." She was clearly acting and attempting to garner their sympathy enough to get her out of jail. I was amazed at how they tap dance around her! I also noticed whenever she says "Caylee" she almost spits out the name with contempt. Pathetic. She says she understands everybody but nobody understands her. She's right about that, at least for me. I will never ever understand her. I am on to her, but don't understand how or why she is the way she is.

JB wanted this released? If anything, we now got to see KC's temper, selfishness and manipulation first hand and see even more clearly that this monster is capable of murder....good job JB!!!

The only reason I can see that JB would want this released is if he is going to drop the "Zanny the Nanny" defense and go with some type of mental argument, because the only thing this video shows is exactly what you said: bad temper that comes out for no real reason, selfishness, manipulation, narcissism, and a few other things I can't say here. No regard for anyone but herself!

:devil:

What a piece of she tells George( when angry with Cindy for questioning her) that she has not been this angry or frustrated since she was questioned by police...
Cindy really pushed her buttons on this visit..But I love seeing her mad and frustrated loved it I hope she is angry everyday so angry it eats her up inside...

I know...where is her anger toward ZG!?!

When C asks Kc what do you want us to tell Zanny...it was like the lite bulb moment for me OMG ..tell her we/ you forgive her!!
She is going to claim being a dual personality...her other is Zanny..

I know, she used the term "dorm" before like she is away at school. she was checking out law books before does she now think she is in law school? OMG, I was one of those holding out hope that Caylee was still alive because I dint' like that everyone immediately assumed she killed her daughter, but seeing this... She knew there was no Caylee to bring home, she knew she was going to trial, she knew everything she said and did was going to be used against her, she knew that if she picked George to have her visit with he would candy coat everything and tell her how wonderful she is, Lee would ask too many questions that she would have to avoid, and Cindy would probably ring her neck. My question is now just why didn't Cindy stay in her face the whole time she was out, my answer now is because she held out hope that Caylee was alive and she knew out of spite that Casey would not tell them where she was. I really thought CA did this and Casey went to jail to cover for her knowing they couldn't convict her because she held the truth. But now, seeing this, I have to say she killed that precious little girl in cold blood and did it to hurt her family. I can only imagine how she treated these people in their everyday life and they are blaming themselves for the person she has become. given the info about the spacebags, I now think she duck taped her mouth, put her in a spacebag and vacuumed the air out of it because she was crying for Cindy and Casey didn't want to hear it. MY opinion, but I'm willing to bet a million others out there are sharing the same thoughts right now. RIP Caylee Marie, wow we grew to love you even without knowing you. We will stand by and make sure justice prevails. The A Family begged us to get involved well now we are invested by way of our love for Caylee and we are not going away just because things are uncomfortable for them now. H-ll no!

Casey is the type if you corner her and call her on her lies she will shut down or in the case of her mother tell her to F...Off C&G know that and played her game walking on eggshells playing nice...

The only reason I can see that JB would want this released is if he is going to drop the "Zanny the Nanny" defense and go with some type of mental argument, because the only thing this video shows is exactly what you said: bad temper that comes out for no real reason, selfishness, manipulation, narcissism, and a few other things I can't say here. No regard for anyone but herself!

:devil:

I just have to ask...Did JB not know what this video contained before it was released? I'm just totally perplexed here! What on earth did he think it possibly contained? Did KC tell him something otherwise?

I'm like...what the heck is he thinking?

Be careful what you ask or wish for JB!:bang:

When C asks Kc what do you want us to tell Zanny...it was like the lite bulb moment for me OMG ..tell her we/ you forgive her!!
She is going to claim being a dual personality...her other is Zanny..
Ok, then just lock her other personalty up for life?

I wondered why she wasn't mad when they took Caylee?
Don't you think that was telling.

This is what I though while watching. KC repeatedly said she had to be careful about what she said during this visit with them because it might get released to the media and she didn't want things misconstued. So, I'm thinking this is KC trying to be reserved with her parents. She was all but ready to beat the screen with the phone. Just imagine what she is like when it's just GA, CA and KC. Crazy!!!

hmmmmmm ... is that the "misconduct" JB is referring to? That the police "cut out" something that could help his client?

Just thinking like JB - not my opinion at all.

I absolutely believe that something, whatever it was was edited out...
Maybe names were named or something ?

But something was edited out..
The conversation changes
The slider appears

MonsterMommy has no interest in how Caylee's disapearance is affecting her family, she giggles and laughs while her mother cries and then finally gives up and puts her head down. Not interested that Lee is sick. Never once asks about searches, leads, tips. MonsterMommy is angry because her parents haven't gotten her out of jail yet. Lee is just an interrogator, so MonsterMommy does not want to see him. Mom asks questions, so MonsterMommy doesn't want to see her.

Cindy really thought that she would get something else to go on from MonsterMommy, to help her search for Caylee. She got anger, laughter, rudeness, sarcasm and blame instead. I think they were both trying very hard to keep the Monster talking to try to get a tidbit of info as to Caylee's whereabouts. I also think that they were worried that the Monster could not see the seriousness of her situation; that Monster was not in touch with reality.

"Hi Beautiful!" Can someone tell what is beautiful about this MonsterMommy? Is it her personality? Her kindness? Her empathy? Her ugly little lying face? No one can say she is pretty anymore. Without her makeup and hair styled she is just an ugly little troll doll.

I was waiting for her face to peel back and expose the inhuman Monster behind the flesh.

The only good thing I can think of is that she has already experienced her last free day on Earth and she will never walk amongst the living again.

JG said it truthfully, she is diabolical - in bed with Satan.

Oh, wow, Dot!! If we could just get NG to start calling her MonsterMommy! I hate hearing her referred to a the "TotMom"! She was no mom! I vote you send that one to NG and tell her to start using it!

:princess:

If I were in this family before Caylee was murdered, the distance between them scares me alot (nice strangers), I would run as fast as I could. How sad to have such sad communication in the family but especially the lack of care for one another...some spite, regret, hate, & shame. JMOO

There are two times I've cried with and for Cindy. The 911 Calls and her face at the beginning of that video and when she lays her head down in that video. I don't know what to make of that woman.

ITA, this is the first time I really felt pity for Cindy. Maybe her denial is the best thing for her. How does she ever recover from what Casey has done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485