Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to ask...Did JB not know what this video contained before it was released? I'm just totally perplexed here! What on earth did he think it possibly contained? Did KC tell him something otherwise?

I'm like...what the heck is he thinking?

Be careful what you ask or wish for JB!:bang:

Oh, Lord! It made me laugh so hard to think of JB asking KC something about the video, and then ACTUALLY thinking she would tell him the truth! LOL! Has she said one thing this whole time that was true? To anybody?

JB: SO, how about that August 14th visit? Did that go well? I need something to show everyone how concerned you really are!

KC: OH, yes! It was very loving and pleasant! Absolutely! In a backwards sort of way! We really reached out to one another!

And....here we are! Lol! What was he thinking! :bang:

Ok i have not read the whole thread so excuse me if this has been mentioned. Did anyone else notice at the end when CA asked KC what would you say if you could get a message out and KC responded with..WHOEVER has Caylee and not with...Zanny I know you have Caylee. That just struck me as odd that she didn't say Zanny..

ITA, this is the first time I really felt pity for Cindy. Maybe her denial is the best thing for her. How does she ever recover from what Casey has done
I too felt pity for Cindy when I watched. I believe she is so guilt ridden that she could have should have something different than what she did on the night of the 15th.

So true. It was so hard to watch 31 minutes of round and round whiney ramblings that went nowhere. The only thing I gleaned from that video is that this witch wants out of jail. Bad.

It will be a delight to see her spend the rest of her life in prison. I would rather see her get that than the needle.

SAME HERE - now that we know just how much the witch HATES it in there!

:behindbar

ITA, this is the first time I really felt pity for Cindy. Maybe her denial is the best thing for her. How does she ever recover from what Casey has done

She never will. I don't see it. She will probably spend the rest of her life wondering what if, what could we have done different, where did we go wrong? KC seemed bent on destroying their lives in one way or another, and she has finally done it. MOO.

I wondered why she wasn't mad when they took Caylee?
Don't you think that was telling.

Exactly if you are innocent then why get angry with the police who are trying to help you find your kidnapped daughter or your mother who is concerned and looking for answers ...this video shows the true Casey and that she is guilty...

Oh, Lord! It made me laugh so hard to think of JB asking KC something about the video, and then ACTUALLY thinking she would tell him the truth! LOL! Has she said one thing this whole time that was true? To anybody?

JB: SO, how about that August 14th visit? Did that go well? I need something to show everyone how concerned you really are!

KC: OH, yes! It was very loving and pleasant! Absolutely! In a backwards sort of way! We really reached out to one another!

And....here we are! Lol! What was he thinking! :bang:

You know what? Maybe JB wants her put away too! Maybe JB wants Justice for Caylee! Seems like that was the only point of him wanting to release this video!!!:bang:

Am I the only person that watched this and from Cindy and George's sheer anguish totally believe they knew Caylee was dead at this visit. Remember Kronk was out there 8/11, three days prior. Did they hear about it?

sorry, I could wail on thic chic big time. Really.
I was wondering why Casey finally agreed to see them...but made it seem like it was a surprise visit...oh, I just woke up. They didn't believe anything she said. I don't think they wanted her home. Why did LP say Casey knew she'd be out...but G and C seemed clueless. All the dates are weird.

I'm listening now again, and KC is CLEARLY blaming her mother for not getting her out of jail at the "opportunity" ...

You can see in the whole first part of the video that CA is extremely hurt and angry and blaming. It's in her eyes, her face. Then CA barely constrains herself as she begs for any clue, without wanting to alienate KC who can shut her out and keep this torment going.

It's so tragic the way CA keeps soldering on. How she is surviving this, I can not imagine.

It is DEFINITELY a consolation to hear that KC is suffering--she should be suffering--she made this happen.

How does KC explain an empty apartment which she claims to have been in and have taken a photo of, and the many, many lies and imaginary friends, imaginary friends with imaginary children, no less.

Now she is even blaming LA for interogating her, and yet she is all but begging them to pull the rabbit out of the hat and get her home.

:chicken:

IMO KC is "ZG" so she can't show anger toward herself. She forgave herself as soon as she took Caylee's life and moved on with hers.

Exactly! There is no anger for ZG because she doesn't exist. I can't believe CA and GA don't see through this! You know...they don't even express anger at ZG. Speaks volumes!

I tortured myself by listening to the whole thing. Unbelievable.

Amy H. told police that on the evening of July 16 that KC acted like a teenager "who got caught."

I view it differently. How many of you out there have 4-year olds? C'mon, raise your hands.

They are mostly sweet and charming and can show a lot of love. But its also all about "me" and the pretend worlds they create.

That is healthy for a child of that age, and they will grow out of it and develop into the responsible and empathetic person you want them to be. Been there, done that, doing it again.

While it may be healthy and cute in a child 4 years old who stands 3' 4" tall and is just learning social skills, it is downright scary in a 22-year old mother.

The woman needs to be isolated from the rest of society for the rest of her life.

I can't believe JB is the the one who requested this video be released. Maybe kc thought it was good for PR due to the fact that she talked about the bible.

That really made it uneasy to watch. She cut off any emotional part that her mother owned. She wasnt going to allow Cindy to have an ounce of empathy. Very damning behavior. Shows her true nature. Selfish brat

Oh, you are so right about that. And really, when I think about the joy she had watching her mom suffering over Caylee, that is, afterall, part of why Casey killed Caylee, to get rid of the competition and to hurt her mom in the biggest way possible, along with being free, and (pick your motive). And now here is Casey actually getting to view the pain and suffering from her little jail house window, like the icing on the cake. She was on cloud 9 while Cindy was falling apart and George was barely holding on. He might not say much, he might spew the same kind of senseless conversation Casey does, but his face speaks volumes. I see the pain, I also see in his face he knows she is lying through her teeth.

A normal person would have shown some kind of emotion or empathy when Cindy gave up and practically collapsed on the table. Not Casey. She's a spiteful -----.

I have to agree with Dr. Bethany Marshall (one of my favorites on NG) when she said, "Casey hated that little girl."

You know what? Maybe JB wants her put away too! Maybe JB wants Justice for Caylee! Seems like that was the only point of him wanting to release this video!!!:bang:

Okay...I just had a wierd random thought. I wonder if JB's wife watched this video today? Wonder what her opinion of KC is? :waitasec: I have no idea why that popped into my head, but it did!

I think the chick is certifiable...not in an "insanity plea" sorta way, but in a "defective human being" sorta way.

Can we talk about picture number 10 of the slideshow? The mere thought that this could have been the last thing Caylee saw before she died.

My thoughts exactly. It actually scared me and got sick to my stomach.
Rest in peace Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member