DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for you, Kyron!!

kyron_203.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Thanks BeanE. The thing I found interesting on the HLN report is the videos that were shown during the report over and over of the PC? SM had her arm around BM while sobbing. BM jsut stood there stiffly and non responsive, except for sobbing, to SM with her hands folded in front of her. The body language was really ODD. I had not seen this footage before.....very uncomfortable for BM, IMO.

all MOO and per <www.cnn.com/hln>

Lots of us picked up on the body language prior to this.

Kicked out by whom?

HLN didn't say..Just that he was "kicked out" which kinda surprised me cos I'm one of the many who thought he wanted to move out for some reason we don't know about..Yet!

I wasn't going down with that angle. I was more thinking about a child with ADHD being hard to control at times with a long summer coming up.

O/T - I think it's a growing concern how these types of challenges are making so many children more prone to being a victim of violence. I'm not sure what the answer is - more education... more social support for caregivers of children with special needs? I don't know. But it is sad how these children are being victimized for things they cannot control.

(Sorry for the O/T, as I am not even sure this has anything to do with this case - but it's an issue I think we are all noticing in many of these cases.)

OK can someone tell me everything HLN reported??? I missed it!!!

Who is talking on kgw's feed? That sounds like something NOT supposed to be aired.

Those who've used kgw.com for press conferences in the past: does the screen stay black until just a few moments before it starts or do I need another link?
what time is the presser and does anyone have a link? tia

Per HLN pics on SM facebook of her daughter with the caption "That's my real Child" a pic of Kyron with the caption "Kyron...I just don't know anymore."
FWIW There are so many more but HLN only discussed these two.

seriously?!?!? back when SM's fb was public, did anyone see this? i did not. if i still can post about SM's fb, apologies to mods and do not reply....thx

Maybe Kyron saw her do something or heard something (he should NOT have seen or heard) and threatened to tell his Dad. And that just clinched it. Maybe the other son knew too.

I dunno. 7 years of attention and "mothering".
I wonder if he may have inadvertently become a threat to her security... and her baby's...

:cow:

this is something I was thinking as well.

Press conference in 4 minutes. Thread now open:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107089"]Press Conference on Student Questionnaire - 2PM Oregon Time Today, Friday, June 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I thought that we came to the conclusion that SM had not raised Kyron since he was an infant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb