SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a parent or a stepparent but it would seem to me making sure the older stepchild was not feeling displaced or different than the bio child would stop a thinking person from using that kind of wording.

I thought the picture was of her 18 month old daughter that said this is my real child. And I also noticed that she did not put Kyron up as her profile picture for several days. Kaine put his picture up immediately as well as a lot of their friends.

No problem amysmom. If you have luck finding this answer, many would love to know it! I was under the same impression. Never could find out why when I searched for it! :)

K! Emma Peel..If I happen to find it I'll be sure to pass it along.

Mike - about cell phone pings (showing a screen saying cops have cell phone pings)

Mike believes that LE have her computer. Thought there was 1 interesting statement "The low possibility that the public should be alarmed".

Could be they feel they know who did this... or could be like the former FBI agent said in a recent interview that it's typical for these people to strike and then go underground for a while.

Earlier on HLN - before this last segment - they added that after the comment about the "REAL child or daughter" there was another she made that said "Kyron not so much anymore" - again I think that's how it went - didn't write it down - but I did hear them say that. Also didn't catch when that had been posted by TH.

My sister used to wish her biological son would behave as well as her stepsons...every family is different, I guess.

If Terri H. is indeed the one who caused Kyron to go missing, I am not convinced it was premeditated. How could she know she would be able to leave the school with Kyron and not be seen? I think it is amazing if she wasn't seen leaving. If she did something to him after taking him from school for whatever reason (maybe he asked to go with her on her errands, i.e. who knows) she would have had all day to decide to pretend he should be on the bus and was probably on pins and needles wondering if school would call her. And when they didn't, she formulated the plan that seems to be now unraveling...

I admit I did not know a phone could be traced when not in use until this past week; I thought at the very least it had to be on, but I now believe you have to remove battery in order to have it untrackable. Not saying her phone was pinged, however.

Earlier on HLN - before this last segment - they added that after the comment about the "REAL child or daughter" there was another she made that said "Kyron not so much anymore" - again I think that's how it went - didn't write it down - but I did hear them say that. Also didn't catch when that had been posted by TH.

Did they have a screenshot of that and / or say where they got that information? Seems a bit strange that this hasn't been posted all over the internet, as her FB was public for some time after Kyron disappeared. At least this is the first time I've heard of it...

I'm sure LE has her cell pings. It would be one of the first things they did.

Very sad. This case is looking like the stepmother is involved. God knows I want this precious child to be found safe; but it is looking more like he may be gone. I do not get good feeling about this woman. Does anyone know how long she has been in Kyron's life? Praying that lil Kyron will be found safe.

It's always been reported that the Kelley truck sightings were at 3pm on the afternoon of the day Kyron went missing (hours after he went missing), and then the next morning at 2am (way after he went missing).

Please provide a link to this new information you're providing that there was a third sighting on the day before Kyron went missing. This is the first I'm hearing of it, and I'm very interested.

Thanks,
BeanE
Mod

My bad. I saw it elsewhere at one point early on (as late Thursday, early Friday), but was probably mistake that was later fixed. Media has had plenty of those.

If he lives in the neighborhood, why would he not know their pickup, since he found it to be "strange"??

In any case I wonder how people think they can get away with something. What would Tm motives be? I wonder if they did leave the school for some reason, maybe that appointment we have heard about, i can't even remember if its true. But if they left school, what could of gone wrong. If she was unhappy with having him around, why not send him to his moms. What about other family members, maybe a family member knew about the fair, came down to check it out and saw Kyron walkng to class alone. If it was at 8:45 most kids would be in class..... I don't know. I always hate to think if a parent is involved.

The one thing I got from the PC that spoke the loudest to me, is the firm statement that TH was the last person to see Kyron. Not they she was believed to be the last person, that she WAS the last person. That is pretty damning right there. That means that no one saw him after she saw him, so how could anyone else have taken him?

I admit, early on, I was full of suspicions, but now that they seem to be panning out, I feel much worse than I expected.

The only thing I can think of as far as possible motive, is the sympathy factor she would receive if he was gone or deceased, rather than being the woman who sent the little boy away...

I'm not saying the SM isn't involved, but as I posted on another thread, if LE suspects her, why in the world would they allow her truck to be towed by a third party, thereby compromising potential forensic evidence? Given the fact that the truck was important enough to include in the questionnaire, just doesn't make sense they'd let it be hauled off and contaminated by a third party, especially if TH is a suspect.

IMO, it would be absolute stupidity on the part of LE to allow that truck to leave their custody if they suspect anyone connected to it (and there are multiple agencies involved with much expertise, so I don't feel LE doesn't know what they're doing).

I don't know what to think, but this fact alone prevents me from feeling confident that TH is a suspect.

I'm not saying the SM isn't involved, but as I posted on another thread, if LE suspects her, why in the world would they allow her truck to be towed by a third party, thereby compromising potential forensic evidence? Given the fact that the truck was important enough to include in the questionnaire, just doesn't make sense they'd let it be hauled off and contaminated by a third party, especially if TH is a suspect.

IMO, it would be absolute stupidity on the part of LE to allow that truck to leave their custody if they suspect anyone connected to it (and there are multiple agencies involved with much expertise, so I don't feel LE doesn't know what they're doing).

I don't know what to think, but this fact alone prevents me from feeling confident that TH is a suspect.

But what we DON'T know is........LE might have already checked the truck. Sure there would be evidence of Kyron being in it, but unless it was the scene of the crime it really would not have much value because it was their car and he had been in it. KWIM?

I am sure they examined the truck at the start and found no sign of foul play in it. Any other biological evidence in the truck would not have any forensic value at all; even blood, if found, could possibly be explained away, though I am willing to bet they did not find blood, or truck would not have been removed in fashion that it was. His hair, fibers, etc, are not going to prove anything at all.

I'm sure LE has her cell pings. It would be one of the first things they did.
EXACTLY!!!! and FWIW - I believe LE has her "pings" - they got them when the focus of the search "shifted" to Sauvie Island.

C'mon - your child goes missing. LE was asking questions about EVERYTHING. When the "phone" comes up - wouldn't you GLADLY hand your phone to them and say - go through it - maybe he was kidnapped - maybe they'll call and you can trace it. Now, KH hands over his phone willingly - it would have been VERY DIFFICULT for TH to NOT have said "here's mine - go ahead take it". At that point even her DH would have looked at her like "HUH?' KWIM?

Same thing goes for the computers as well - especially with online presence these days.

Its the "tips" and "leads" LE are getting from the phone and computer that are "steering" this investigation.

But what we DON'T know is........LE might have already checked the truck. Sure there would be evidence of Kyron being in it, but unless it was the scene of the crime it really would not have much value because it was their car and he had been in it. KWIM?

ITA they probably processed the truck there, but wanted to put in on a hoist to check it there were clues that would help determine or back-up where SM was later that day or maybe even to be sure (uggh) he wasn't run over.

My bad. I saw it elsewhere at one point early on (as late Thursday, early Friday), but was probably mistake that was later fixed. Media has had plenty of those.

If he lives in the neighborhood, why would he not know their pickup, since he found it to be "strange"??

Looking at the google map with all of the case landmarks, they are in the same regional area, but not in the same neighborhood. When you zoom in or click for directions, they are almost a mile apart. When you look at the satellite image, it doesn't seem so odd. If they lived within a couple of populated blocks that's one thing. What Kelley stated is that no-one but his neighbors drives down his street, and that's why it was particularly odd.

I don't get how the FB comment is so odd or why the media is insinuating that the SM did it with no more than they have. The FB status comment shows that the kids were at the daycare or gym area and something happened with another child. I so hope that all the media and Tv criticisms of the stepmother doesn't take away from local and surrounding areas being on the outlook for Kyron. I hope LE tells if the little boy really didn't see Kyron alone and going to another classroom. It's hard to imagine that the little boy would just imagine such a thing, because he is old enough to be heard.

Did they have a screenshot of that and / or say where they got that information? Seems a bit strange that this hasn't been posted all over the internet, as her FB was public for some time after Kyron disappeared. At least this is the first time I've heard of it...

I thought I heard she had deleted those comments after Kyron went missing and LE was able to find them? I read that here so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme