DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this article:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/19/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?hpt=T2

LE said.. according to CNN...
"We are not in a position to name anybody a person of interest."
and they said:
sheriff spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said the focus of the investigation is not on Terri Horman.

This folks is word games at its best.
The fact that they are not in a position to name anybody tells me they do not want anyone to lawyer up. To become unavailable to them, so they are NOT IN A POSITION to do that YET, name Terri that is.
and my favorite, the FOCUS is not on Terri, well of course its not the focus is Kyron. If she was not a POI than they would say Terri is not a POI or suspect, their use of the word focus is nothing but word games.
Now IF she is arrested if its said "you said Terri was not a suspect" they will say "we never said that we said she was not the focus, and she was not Kyron has been our focus and that has not changed."

You have to LOVE LE and thier spokesman word games.

It's not word games, my dear... they are protecting the integrity of the case. People have been falsely accused in other cases and ended up suing the entire police dept. for dragging them through the mud.
Keep in mind, the public is not entitled to know every detail of a case, nor how the investigation is being done or why it's being done in a certain way. We can throw out guesses and theories all day long, but they do not have to deny or confirm anything at this point unless it would help find this child. Their focus is on finding Kyron before they point fingers at any particular person.
It is possible that they are looking for someone who may have seen him AFTER the stepmom left, after 9 a.m., or seen him with someone who he didn't ordinarily belong with. That way they can rule the stepmom out and move on to finding whoever took him.

Jamie Finster was there (on good morning america, i guess via satellite) and she says TH is frustrated with the internet blogging and speculation on her and how it is really hard, how she is ready for Kyron to come home.

Jamie said Terri has been in Kyron's life since he was 3 days old, stopped teaching to take care of Kyron and has been primary caregiver since then.

Friend agrees with them staying out of media and keeping focus on Kyron. She said she sees why they are doing it.

ooo they are asking about the "hitting the gym" and if Jamie thinks that is normal?... her reply was If you knew Terri it would be that is a big part of her life and it didn't surprise her at all, that she met Terri through fittness and knows that's how Terri handles things.

Jamie said she last spoke with Terri yesterday and asked Terri if it's ok to speak out and Terri told her yes with the internet stuff going on it is just very damaging and tiring... and Jamie said that she knows Terri and just wanted to speak out for her on her part.

They asked about the Polygraph and Jamie said Terri was scheduled to take it but doesn't know if she did or not.

And that was it (not word for word... I tried taking notes while they were talking) but I'm no Journalist

Thanks for pointing me to this post. And if it bothers Terri so much what peeps are saying on the internet, she should stay off the internet. The internet is not helping her to find her child. If she steps outside her house and listens to what regular people around her are thinking and saying, guess what? Its the same things as what the people on the internet are saying.
You are not acting like you are too concerned about where Kyron is. You appear to be the perpetrator of this crime. Your behavior is highly unusual.
Take 100 polys if necessary, to clear yourself if you had no involvement, to get LE's focus off of yourself so they can get down to the business of looking elsewhere. You have given them no reason to NOT suspect YOU, Terri.

jmo

abbie

Terri doesn't seem to realize that sending her friend out to pass the message that her feelings are hurt about all the speculation and how "damaging" and "tiring" the stuff on the internet is just makes her look worse.

Ummmm.....remember Kyron? He's not in his comfortable bed surrounded by friends and family and clean sheets or hitting the gym. He's not standing beaming in front of the tree frog exhibit he's so proud of. He doesn't have a loving arm of protection around him.

And you have the audacity to whine about how people on the internet are talking about you? Yeah, OK, the world revolves around you and your image. Got it.

Please. I looked pretty hot before I had my second child, too. Just because I was fit before, and have red hair, did not mean that I was a fiery woman who put men under my spell and stole my girlfriend's ex husbands. That I tried to get men to fall under my spell that were 'off limits'? Someone reads too many mystery novels. Biodad was not off limits, he was divorced. And there is no account that says biomom was against her friend hooking up with him.

Where are people getting this stuff from?

Her being a body-builder somehow explains a book her dad wrote when she was a child? These threads are getting really whacked.

I personally do not find male or female body-builders attractive, but please.... just as many overweight unattractive people ruin marriages as do thin bodybuilding ones who drive red cars their husbands bought them. How far do people need to stretch in this case?

FYI- my fiance is a buff of women body-builders, and I've learned that they, just like the men lose their shape much quicker than people who are simply fit when they get older or have a child. Look at the bikini pics of 'Arnold' to see how bad that can look.

BBM I haven't heard anything about a book her dad wrote, is there a link? TIA

Can someone please clarify the references to hitting the gym and to clean sheets? I came in a little late..I get that at some point SM went to the gym. When did she go to the gym and how did this come out? And I have no idea what the clean sheets refers to..TIA

Jamie Finster was there (on good morning america, i guess via satellite) and she says TH is frustrated with the internet blogging and speculation on her and how it is really hard, how she is ready for Kyron to come home.

Jamie said Terri has been in Kyron's life since he was 3 days old, stopped teaching to take care of Kyron and has been primary caregiver since then.

Do you mean she said she stopped teaching to take care of Kyron and has been primary caregiver since he was three days old? It would fit with Terri's mother's story that she was already with Kaine 7-8 years ago and taking care of Kyron since infancy but it seems to clash with this account:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

I am worried about physical evidence, what if there is none? What if its just the "maybe I saw them leave together" words of a few people? Terri is supposed to be such a CSI/ crime buff, maybe she has come up with a very clever way to dispose of Kyron, "if she did it". What if he's never found? What then? Life goes on as normal in the Horman household, minus poor Kyron?
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
jmo

abbie

But sadly, it is possible that without a confession from someone, Kyron may never be found. Children have vanished into the abyss before. We don't know if charges will ever be filed in the case of Haleigh Cummings or Lindsey Baum, just to name two children who disappeared and have never been found. I know no one wants to imagine that happening in this case, but a year ago, I couldn't imagine arrests would not soon be made for Haleigh's disappearance either. LE does have to have evidence, not just failed polygraphs and lots of odd behavior or even changing stories, as with Haleigh's case. And public outrage can't be the reason they make an arrest. What if they were wrong?

I am still getting an uncomfortable feeling that LE really has no clear idea of what happened to Kyron or who is responsible, and perhaps are hopeful that all of this pressure will cause Terri to break down, if indeed she is guilty. But I don't think they have a Plan B.

Well, having worked in mental health with many personality disordered people, I think it speaks to her narcissistic character. Like I said in an earlier post about it not just being a "singular" incident or choice, but a compilation of many life choices. She appears to be a self absorbed person, in my opinion. I believe the statement from her friend in the oregonlive article:

"tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."
speaks volumes as to her personal character.:twocents:

How can it speak to HER character when it was HIM who chose the car FOR HER???

Do you not think you would become tired and frustrated if you were being questioned over and over about your child missing?? Anyone would!! I think the only volumes this speaks to me is that she is HUMAN... and capable of emotion just like all moms would be.

And btw... my Jeep is candy-apple red... guess that makes me a narcissist too!

Do you mean she said she stopped teaching to take care of Kyron and has been primary caregiver since he was three days old? It would fit with Terri's mother's story that she was already with Kaine 7-8 years ago and taking care of Kyron since infancy but it seems to clash with this account:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Well the only way for both stories to work is if Kaine, Desirree and Terri shared the same home in 2002 - and then Kaine and Terri moved out..maybe couple years later?

Can someone please clarify the references to hitting the gym and to clean sheets? I came in a little late..I get that at some point SM went to the gym. When did she go to the gym and how did this come out? And I have no idea what the clean sheets refers to..TIA

Maybe I can help without getting myself into too much trouble.
The gym: Terri and her husband (bio dad) were seen leaving the gym shortly after Kyron was reported missing, that day or the day after. Reporter approached them as they got into the car and asked wht the media could do to help them, he was very kind considering how pushy the media can usually be, and they completely ignored him and got in the car and left. No pleas for help finding Kyron, NOTHING. Many are critical about them going to the gym at such a time, others say the police told them to go about their lives "as normal" [paraphrasing].
The clean sheets reference was from a FB post she made after Kyron was missing, apparently someone put clean fresh sheets on their bed and she commented how nice it was to sleep on clean fresh sheets. Many people thought her concern for her own comfort sleeping on clean sheets was pretty callous since we don;t know where Kyron is, but its a safe bet HE'S not sleeping on clean sheets.
Hope this helps.

Do you not think you would become tired and frustrated if you were being questioned over and over about your child missing?? Anyone would!! I think the only volumes this speaks to me is that she is HUMAN... and capable of emotion just like all moms would be.

And then some guys buy their wives expensive gifts that they really want for themselves. Not saying he is like that but if Terri used to drive the white truck to cart the kids around, it would leave him driving the other vehicle.

I don't think the vehicles mean much, really.

I am worried about physical evidence, what if there is none? What if its just the "maybe I saw them leave together" words of a few people? Terri is supposed to be such a CSI/ crime buff, maybe she has come up with a very clever way to dispose of Kyron, "if she did it". What if he's never found? What then? Life goes on as normal in the Horman household, minus poor Kyron?
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
jmo

abbie

Unless there is a confession, I believe that is exactly what will happen.

The sheets statement was a friend came over and clean her house.
That the way I took it.

And the Gym she posted she was "hitting the gym" and also media caught her and Kaine coming out of the gym. Terri and Kaine took off running from the media. this was few days after Kyron was missing. ( I don't have the date)

a lot talk why would you go to the gym when your child is missing. that question has been pointed at Terri... but Kaine also was at the gym too.

The part I have a hard time with is she takes him to school, then takes him from school, then snaps and kills him. Why?

Bingo...I was thinking of a way to put this. Could he have come after her when she left wanting her to go get something or he forgot something and then she snapped? I know get I can irritated with my kids because they made me late for work (actually my own fault cause I should be out the door earlier). But for the life of me, I can't get the "why" or what he may have done.

Is she possibly trying to get payback on someone on by having him disappear from the school perhaps?? Don't get it...but most of the time we never really do.

The sheets statement was a friend came over and clean her house.
That the way I took it.

And the Gym she posted she was "hitting the gym" and also media caught her and Kaine coming out of the gym. Terri and Kaine took off running from the media. this was few days after Kyron was missing. ( I don't have the date)

a lot talk why would you go to the gym when your child is missing. that question has been pointed at Terri... but Kaine also was at the gym too.

TY! The gym is weird..reminds me of George and Cindy A doing yardwork, repotting plants. WTH? The housecleaning could just have been a friend trying to help out though. IMO

My jeep is black, wonder what that says about me? I am sure somewhere out there there's a whole psychology about peoples personalities and their cars, LOL.
Maybe he bought it for her, but maybe she was hinting or just plain coming out and saying, I want this car. Who WOULDN'T want a mustang? I'd sure drive one. Not a red one, but I'd drive one. I sure wouldn't drive one if I had to get a child in and out of a carseat though. Thats a REAL pain, jmo.
Personally, I would prefer to drive the F250, though. Guys love chicks who drive trucks, LOL..

And then some guys buy their wives expensive gifts that they really want for themselves. Not saying he is like that but if Terri used to drive the white truck to cart the kids around, it would leave him driving the other vehicle.

I don't think the vehicles mean much, really.

What kind of vechicles T and K drives really means nothing to me. But what T was driving on June 4th is important. Which we now know was the White truck.

I am worried about physical evidence, what if there is none? What if its just the "maybe I saw them leave together" words of a few people? Terri is supposed to be such a CSI/ crime buff, maybe she has come up with a very clever way to dispose of Kyron, "if she did it". What if he's never found? What then? Life goes on as normal in the Horman household, minus poor Kyron? THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
jmo

abbie

BBM. Even if there is never any physical evidence, and no one is ever indicted for his disappearance, life will NEVER again be NORMAL. The PERP, whoever it is will always be looking over their shoulder, wondering when the knock will come on their door.

:cow:

When Sommer Thompson's mom was out their crying and pleading for her daughter the community rallied with her... it is all the hiding and the hush hush that is sparking all the talk. I feel that the silence is actually putting the focus on them and away from Kyron. Sommer's mom was out there, I remember when she was asked if she had a message for whoever took Sommer and she said "We're coming for you". When they had a candle light vigil she came out and just cried and cried.. it was heartbreaking but you felt it, you felt that she was hurting that she wanted her baby home. I don't know what's "normal" I just feel that they have just given up and I don't see how anyone can just go on, especially right at the start of it all, just boom let's try and be "normal" it's odd and that's why people and LE are looking at her... it's just not normal to be so... normal.

lol.. I said "normal" a lot :p

Somer's mom got a lot of criticism too, I remember reading the threads shaking my head at the wild speculations about her... that case is hardly a fair comparison, IMO.
I have it on good authority that a workout at the gym helps relieve stress and tension, so what is the harm in that? LE usually tells families to do what they normally do, and somehow that ends up being wrong? I bet if she shut herself up in her house and did not go out in public at all, people would be critical of that, too.
And.... what is "normal?" It's all in perception... what is normal for one might not be normal for another.

We are not sleuthing family members. We can discuss information released by the main stream media regarding TH only at this time.

Do NOT start posting about resumes, schools attended, organizations that the family members belong to, bra size or anything else of that nature.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106878"]Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties