Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. The ONLY way he would know he was asleep is to look at him in that less than 2 minute drive to the office....which is why his story that he "forgot" him is totally unbelievable, imo.

I agree. He can't have it both ways.

Great point. When I am in my SUV with my 2 preschool grandkids and there is no noise/talking/singing in the backseat, I turn my head or look in the rear view mirror to check on them. If they are quiet, they are usually asleep. No noise must be checked out even at home to make sure kids are ok and are not getting into trouble.

Exactly. NN (No Noise) = MM (Major Mischief).

Wonder why those 3 male reporters did not report any info from the female AJC reporter who arrived at the scene within an hour of the car stopping at the pizza restaurant? Shouldn't AJC want to post the entire story? The video was originally posted by JerseyGirl.

" http://www.myajc.com/videos/news/mya...vering/vCg8rN/

Video of first reporter on the scene. About 1:45 in on the video she says a Police Spokesman had some information to share a little after 5:00 p.m.

I'm wondering if that is about the time Harris was sitting in the back of the police car. " Thanks to JerseyGirl for posting this.

This staff writer was also listed at the very bottom of the original AJC article.
"Staff writer Christian Boone contributed to this article."

I'm not sure if that is the woman reporter though. Strange that she wouldn't have contributed to it since she was at the scene.

I have the entire article saved on my computer but I'm not sure if I'm permitted to post it here?

Thanks. The ONLY way he would know he was asleep is to look at him in that less than 2 minute drive to the office....which is why his story that he "forgot" him is totally unbelievable, imo.

You can say the bolded part again.

And again.

And again.

etc...

Exactly. NN (No Noise) = MM (Major Mischief).

I also found an article with detailed pictures of the inside of the same model SUV that RH drove. The rear facing car seat looks very close to the front seats. It appears it would have been easy to glance at the baby in the carseat to see if he was asleep. This is just an example of a car seat and has not been 100% verified to be the exact model rear facing car seat CH was in. Anyone questioning the validity of the closeness of the carseat and driver's seat can check out the websleuth media link for more info. There is also a link on websleuths for discussion of CH's car seat if anyone is interested in discussing the car seat. If this goes to trial, hopefully the jury will be allowed to sit in the driver's seat of RH's car with the rear facing car seat. Then we will know 100% accurately how close the rear facing car seat is to the driver's seat. This is from the RH media posts on websleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by peedoffinny View Post
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2...eat-check.html

Here are some photos of Tucson with car seats in them. It looks like a pretty close fit to the front seats.

I also found an article with detailed pictures of the inside of the same model SUV that RH drove. The rear facing car seat looks very close to the front seats. It appears it would have been easy to glance at the baby in the carseat to see if he was asleep. This is just an example of a car seat and has not been 100% verified to be the exact model rear facing car seat CH was in. Anyone questioning the validity of the closeness of the carseat and driver's seat can check out the websleuth media link for more info. There is also a link on websleuths for discussion of CH's car seat if anyone is interested in discussing the car seat. If this goes to trial, hopefully the jury will be allowed to sit in the driver's seat of RH's car with the rear facing car seat. Then we will know 100% accurately how close the rear facing car seat is to the driver's seat. This is from the RH media posts on websleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by peedoffinny View Post
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2...eat-check.html

Here are some photos of Tucson with car seats in them. It looks like a pretty close fit to the front seats.

I could not get the link to open on this forum. You can check it out on the websleuth RH Media forum page 5 Post #114

I just found the answer to my own question about how long RH can be held without bond without an indictment. According to Page Pate (criminal defense atty, Marietta GA) in his blog he said that Harris must be INDICTED within 90days of his arrest or be released on BOND. If Harris had been allowed bond initially, prosecutors would have allowed themselves more time. I hope they are ready to present to the GJ soon. JMO

They also have the whole sexting with a minor, including pictures and in-person contact. That could keep him in jail, too (I hope!)

MOO

This staff writer was also listed at the very bottom of the original AJC article.

I'm not sure if that is the woman reporter though. Strange that she wouldn't have contributed to it since she was at the scene.

I have the entire article saved on my computer but I'm not sure if I'm permitted to post it here?

According to the video, the first reporter on the scene is Alexis Stevens.
http://www.myajc.com/videos/news/myajc-exclusive-ajc-reporter-discusses-covering/vCg8rN/

As for posting the entire AJC article, we're not permitted to post entire articles here due to copyright laws.

Actually, he said nothing about a specific amount of time in the hearing.

STODDARD: When he reaches in, he comes up, he opens up the door. And as he's reaching in, turns his head a little bit. He's in there, he has a clear view, and he kind of turns his head and then just tosses the light bulbs into the car.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: After he does that, does he hang out at the car very long or anything of that nature?

STODDARD: No.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: What does he do?

STODDARD: He shuts the door, turns around and immediately starts walking into the Home Depot.

The estimated 25-30 seconds was how long it took him to gather his belongings before leaving the car the first time, in the morning, when he went inside to work.

They also have the whole sexting with a minor, including pictures and in-person contact. That could keep him in jail, too (I hope!)

MOO
He didn't meet the minor in person. jmo

I should say...it isn't the minor he met in person.

MOO

Has he been charged with that? Not that I know of. JMO

The female reporter first on the scene was Alexis Stevens

http://www.myajc.com/videos/news/myajc-exclusive-ajc-reporter-discusses-covering/vCg8rN/

He didn't meet the minor in person. jmo

No? Then who did he meet in the park?

In addition to the charges he faces in connection with his son's death, Harris may also be charged with felony sexual exploitation of a minor and misdemeanor illegal contact with a minor, Stoddard said. Harris allegedly sent explicit photos, including one of an erect penis, to an underage female.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/search-warrants-to-be-released-in-car-seat-death/26821326

Here's another interview that Alexis Stevens gave on 7-2-14 about being the first reporter to arrive on the scene that day.

Podcast at link:
http://joshkatzowitz.com/tag/cooper-harris/

eta: They begin talking about Coopers case at approx the 8:30 minute mark of the podcast.

In addition to the charges he faces in connection with his son's death, Harris may also be charged with felony sexual exploitation of a minor and misdemeanor illegal contact with a minor, Stoddard said. Harris allegedly sent explicit photos, including one of an erect penis, to an underage female.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/search-warrants-to-be-released-in-car-seat-death/26821326

I think the woman he met in person was legal age. He can be charged with the illegal communication with the underage girl and I'm betting he will be charged.

JMO

I think the woman he met in person was legal age. He can be charged with the illegal communication with the underage girl and I'm betting he will be charged.

JMO

"misdemeanor illegal contact with a minor"

illegal contact with a minor is not in person?

I think any charges are related to the *advertiser censored* photos sent. jmo

Why are they the ONLY news source claiming to have seen this?

LOL That's my gripe! I guess because AJC was either allowed to view the surveillance tape (supposedly NOT for public distribution) or, as someone suggested, AJC got their hands on another surveillance tape from Home Depot which shows Ross' activity from a different angle. That is possible, but I would have hoped that LE took into custody ANY and ALL relevant surveillance tapes from the Treehouse parking lot. If LE did indeed do that, then AJC could only have been given access to the tape by someone working for the defense. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member