Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but IMHO it would as though it is your mind is made up...not ON the fence at all. It sounds as if you are doing exactly that, trying to "convince others to believe what you believe" despite the FACTS. It is a very hard thing for all of us to accept the fact that Caylee is dead, I can only imagine how hard it is for the GP. I have lost a child many years ago of SIDS and I somehow convinced myself all the way up until the time that he was embalmed, that he was in a coma or something and would wake up. It was only after that had taken place that I knew he wouldn't wake up, and I was forced to accept the truth that he was gone. At some point denial only prolongs the agony. Sorry, didn't mean for all that to come out, just somehow felt it needed to.

My mind can't be made up I don't know the outcome. I just choose to hope she is still alive until proven otherwise. I could care less what anyone else thinks. Just don't argue with me because I choose to wait until I make my decision. She could be dead... She could be alive... Nothing wrong with holding out hope. I am very sory about your loss. Would never wish that on anyone.

I'm sorry but IMHO it would as though it is your mind is made up...not ON the fence at all. It sounds as if you are doing exactly that, trying to "convince others to believe what you believe" despite the FACTS. It is a very hard thing for all of us to accept the fact that Caylee is dead, I can only imagine how hard it is for the GP. I have lost a child many years ago of SIDS and I somehow convinced myself all the way up until the time that he was embalmed, that he was in a coma or something and would wake up. It was only after that had taken place that I knew he wouldn't wake up, and I was forced to accept the truth that he was gone. At some point denial only prolongs the agony. Sorry, didn't mean for all that to come out, just somehow felt it needed to.

Pondering, I am so sorry for your loss. I totally agree with you. I too wanted to believe that she is still alive, the facts just don't support it.

Prayers for Caylee.

So even LE won't make the leap yet. Sounds like they are the ones doing a little flip flopping now. Very interesting.

Also interesting that this flip is posted late at night while the Caylee is dead flip comes out prime time. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
I could definitely be wrong, as it does happen every now and then, but I've always thought that the DNA was inconclusive. I think they're bluffing now and releasing a bunch of maybes and not facts. I can't buy the body farm tests showing decomp without a source for the decomp. It there was decomp "air" in the car it stands to reason there was a direct source and I don't think hair is going to cut it.
Even if Caylee wasn't in the car, she could still be dead, but then we'd also know they were basing their investigation on their perceptions and not fact.

I'm sorry. I'm new here. I didn't realize we were allowed to dictate who posts or doesn't in a thread, or what is or isn't posted in a thread.

I also was under the distinct impression that only the admins determined what is or isn't harrassment. Matters not, I certainly wouldn't harrass anyone here.

Thank you for clarifying things for me. I depend on you old-timers to let me know the rules :)

That's right, only the admins determine if there has been harrassment, if anyone hassles a thread so much or is continually rude and someone finally pushes the red button.
Obviously no one dictates who posts on a thread, but there is an "on topic" rule, just so the threads remain easy to use.
I am a newbie, too . :) Great site, I'm always amazed at the information I find here.

Also interesting that this flip is posted late at night while the Caylee is dead flip comes out prime time. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
I could definitely be wrong, as it does happen every now and then, but I've always thought that the DNA was inconclusive. I think they're bluffing now and releasing a bunch of maybes and not facts. I can't buy the body farm tests showing decomp without a source for the decomp. It there was decomp "air" in the car it stands to reason there was a direct source and I don't think hair is going to cut it.
Even if Caylee wasn't in the car, she could still be dead, but then we'd also know they were basing their investigation on their perceptions and not fact.

They are not basing their results on just a hair. When a body decomposes it releases chemicals into the air. And whatever these chemicals they where testing for have shown up in that trunk. Remember there was a stain in the trunk too.

For Pondering Mom :rose:

And thank you guys for reading it. I really love the work you're all doing over here. I personally stayed away from this one. I just couldn't bare this case.:(

This what I don't get one news channel made claims and another one says something totally different.

More then one news channel made this claim. Only 1 made the claim that they wouldn't confirm Caylee is dead, but several reported that it was confirmed.

When/where did they flip? I don't see it on any of the media threads??

That would be horrible if they're bluffing about the death of a child.

More then one news channel made this claim. Only 1 made the claim that they wouldn't confirm Caylee is dead, but several reported that it was confirmed.

Please show all the ones that made the claims. Thanks!

You know I could be delusional, but I could have swore earlier they reported the same as the other channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver