So over all-things-Casey --- Anyone else?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't agree more with all the above post. After watching this WHOLE trial and it ending up the way it did, well, I will never look at the justice system the same again at all. That is just the way it is. It has changed my whole outlook and I will no longer be able to assume an outcome again.
There is another case I am interested in and waiting for it to come to trial. But I have had enough of Casey, the b**** that killed her daughter and got clean away with murder.
I do not think she deserves to become a prosperous productive person in any way shape or form.
Why? Because Caylee never got that chance and never will. So why should her nutcase mother?
The next thing I want to hear about Casey is her demise.

I put this eaier on another thread
maybe suitable here
apologies if repeated
First post-but been reading here since the story broke(my email was not suitable to join until now)I want to know what happened.I want the truth.I cannot accept the verdict. keep hoping for someone to tell about the early Casey-the child Casey,to explain how we got to this point.I see on Kindle there are already books,but none based on how Casey became what she was.I've only ever followed one case before which was the Soham murders here in the UK.No Sunshine Law so not as open.I get no TH programmes so all my info is from the net.I would buy a book that explore this case fully like Ann Rule.I would buy the Anthony's book if it was co-written to tell everything honesty.
I have no interest in Casey except curiosity on how this will end for her.
Thank you for three years of fantastic information and opinions
Edit/Delete Message

Tlcox said what I expressed earlier in another thread...I shun them all. Caylee has her peace. I accept and appreciate every single person on this board. I've been here since the beginning and I know that you know and yours are the opinions I respect. For the players- no quarter. For the media - it's over, try to do justice elsewhere (lol).

Shun on!

For me, it started Monday. I tuned in to watch my usual news shows like jvm, Nancy Grace, etc., and seriously after about 5 minutes of it, I was changing channel to watch seinfeld reruns instead. Yesterday, when I heard about possible kc sighting in orlando, I actually rolled my eyes and thought "who cares?!". Just wondering if anyone else has also reached this state of total apathy in regards to kc? I honestly don't care where she is or isn't.. I'd rather watch paint drying. Don't get me wrong, I care about little Caylee, and welcome any news/progress on honoring her, getting Caylee's Law passed, etc. I don't agree with the jury's verdict but it is what it is... and like it or not, I've accepted it. The 'fat lady' has sang as far as my interest in kc... Only thing I want to dear on news about her is her <modsnip> next arrest... For someone as enthralled with this case as I was, this newly found disinterest not only surprises me, but makes me feel, for lack of a better word, free.
So I'm curious, is anyone else feeling this too?

(Mods-please move or remove at your discretion)

I am so over all things FCA. I only popped my head in here to make a suggestions. We know that her legal team is monitoring the boards to weigh the interest in the felon. If we no longer post about her, that would be fantastic! I don't want her or her to team to think we care one iota about her.

The best thing in the world for me would be to click on new posts and not see a single thread dedicated to the felon (except for this one of course).

The only book, article, news reference I will ever be interested in is when her obituary is posted (and no, that's not a threat against her). Simply implying that will be the only thing that will interest me.

MOO

Mel

If you want to be 100% done with Casey, follow these instructions:

1.) Click User CP at the top of the page
2.) Click "Edit Options" under "Settings & Options" on the left side of the page
3.) Scroll down to "Forums to Exclude from View" and select the CA forum
4.) Click "Save Changes"

Now when you click "New Posts", no topics from the CA forum will show up.

I think part of what makes me "over it" is that there is nothing new yet to come. Admittedly, the Sunshine law made this case attractive to follow because we could, for almost three years, follow up on discovery doc dumps, interviews, hearings, etc. Now there is none of that, just a void which the media tries to fill with non-sense that has nothing to do with justice for Caylee.
Unless something new happens that involves some sort of real vindication of the filicide of Caylee (which may mean KC committing another crime or John Morgan setting off some fireworks), I am not impressed.

ETA-That includes the prosecutors, as much as I love them...at this point, LDB could grow a third arm and I would probably tune in to see how that happened, then move on. Unless LDB can prosecute KC again (yes, I know), I just need to wait for another form of justice to prevail.

ya I'm so over it now. It's like beating a dead horse over and over again. After awhile you just kinda go "are you serious?". The media wants to fuel it. The attorney's are playing around to keep people fueled. Time to move on for myself. It's not even exciting. It's bordering along the lines of "pathetic".

I think her attorneys, family and her want to fuel it. They want to keep it out there so they can sell books, movies etc make $$$:sick:

To mee, there is just nothing left to write about, it was overkill on this story. Its over, shes free and theres nothing we can do. Caylee is gone forever and the people who make money off her death make me sick.

I really wonder who just who set that "Casey sighting" up at the orlando airport? Its to keep it out in the news. Well, Im not buying their BS anymore and I hope others dont.
They had their night of jumping up and down with joy, drinking etc over their "win" let them deal with the aftermath. Mrs whatshername is having to report death threats, etc.Well, when you decide to associate with a mess like this girl, it goes with the territory. It will be nothing but lawsuits and trouble. Is she worth it? She brought it all on herself. NO ONE goes 31 days without calling the police when their 2 yr old is missing but yet, they say shes not guilty. I think the worlds gone nuts!

Yes, moving on is a good thing...Casey is someone else's problem now...or is she? She's not your garden variety sociopath...she has shown her evil side...and she'll continue to do damage. She may not be hurting you...but she will hurt others. IMPO she is a threat...and though we can look away and choose to ignore her...it won't stop her from being a sociopath. Just knowing what she's capable of doing scares the heck out of me. If she goes public it should be with a warning label. I have initmate knowledge of how sociopaths work...they don't have friends...they have victims. For that reason, I would like to see federal charges brought against her. We as a society would be far better off if she was in prison.
Yup, don't care where she is...just care about the others that could get hurt.

I am Over her! I will not be buying any books from anybody. (This includes any True Crime Authors who write a book about this case).

I will not be watching any T.V. Shows/ Docs/Specials about this Case.

Unless she is A. Dead or B. Back in Jail then I will have some interest again but other than that nope.

OT: For anyone who has followed the Denise Amber Lee case, there is a True Crime book coming out called A Killer's Touch about her case on October 4th according to Amazon.com

Yup. I wish we never had all the documents. I curse the day that I read the text message transcipts and got sucked in to the drama. I will allow myself to grieve until the day my second granddaughter is born. Her due date was last Saturday, so that doesn't give me much time. Ater that, I will cherish every moment with my beloved family that was started by me...a young single white female who got pregnant at 19, yet managed to raise a healthy happy daughter. I am sick of all the feeble excuses for Casey's behavior. A sociopathic narcissist is usually born that way...

There are 1000+ posts speculating in multiple topics about where Casey went. It seems like there are a lot of posters who are interested in what Casey is up to. I'm not looking forward to when every topic on this forum is about Casey and her new life.

Has NG mentioned Lauren or Leiby since the trial ended? Those are two cases that she could cover instead of Casey.

Just two cases, of dozens...little babies missing, those three little brothers, Hailey Dunn, Kyron, etc...

I read tonight that Nancy needs an intervention to get over her obsession with "Tot Mom" and I think it is true. Her show tonight was just nonsense and speculation, almost a kind of desperation to try to keep it going. It is kind of sad to see.

Yes, moving on is a good thing...Casey is someone else's problem now...or is she? She's not your garden variety sociopath...she has shown her evil side...and she'll continue to do damage. She may not be hurting you...but she will hurt others. IMPO she is a threat...and though we can look away and choose to ignore her...it won't stop her from being a sociopath. Just knowing what she's capable of doing scares the heck out of me. If she goes public it should be with a warning label. I have initmate knowledge of how sociopaths work...they don't have friends...they have victims. For that reason, I would like to see federal charges brought against her. We as a society would be far better off if she was in prison.

She certainly knows how to take people in and then stab them in the back. Literally everyone in her circle ends up as one of her victims or collateral damage. The DT will be next ,IMO.

I still think the whole thing was interesting, between the crazy family, and the trial, and the lame jurors, but that doesn't mean I want the media to keep talking about the Anthony's. I think it's time to stop, and move on. I will always hate Casey Anthony. Doesn't mean I want to harp on it everyday.

There is no winning with the woman. She is the type of person that would turn anything negative about her situation into a positive. Even though everyone hates her, she probably thinks it's jealousy or something. She doesn't see the big picture I don't think. The fact that everyone hates her because she murdered her kid. I think she just makes everything about herself, and turns all the negative attention into a positive for herself.

The best thing to do would be to not pay her any attention at all.

I just went to my FB, found the Casey Anthony Update, scrolled down to find Unlike on left hand margin and clicked that bad boy.
I no longer care. Seemed a good idea to let them know. Still have 226,667 people who like it, but meh.....:crazy:

That's the worry I feel. If some of the expert opinions are correct, there is a lot of danger. The TV shows want to keep it all going due to the high ratings. We'll be hearing something criminal about Casey again, but in the meantime I could care less about the lawsuits or what she and all of her family are doing.

What helped me to move on was seeing all of the post-verdict posts trashing ZFG over her lawsuit against CKCA (child-killer... IMO). It was as though I'd had cold water thrown in my face - I realized there is NO WAY that I will waste half a second of my life debating any issue involving anyone over the likes of CKCA! I'd rather debate more worthy issues and she ain't one of them. JMO~

Much agreed to it all!! I don't watch NG or HLN and I don't click on links that have to do with KC or the Anthony's when I'm on a news website. I refuse to buy any books, magazines or support t.v. or movies concerning any member of the Anthony family, JB or anyone else on the DT. I have no interest in where KC is or what she is doing. Of course if she moved to my community that would freak me out and I would care a lot!! She's going to have to live somewhere so I'm concerned for anyone that would have to deal with that.

What I will continue to do is come here and support the websleuths forum. :loveyou:

Had KC got life or even 2nd degree murder they would have made more money off her.
This will be Baez's worst nightmare! She will never leave him alone. I'm beginning to doubt he will make any money off her. I bet she is texting & calling him all the time when they are not together.
This verdict could possibly mean the down fall of all of them. Instead of getting rich they are all going to go into dept because of KC. I love it!

Well said, had she been jailed for life, the taxpayer's money would be lodging, feeding and clothing her. Be it on JB's head that he now has a leech and a burden on his back. Any threats he may have recieved will be nothing compared to the real threat of a murderer/ thief/ liar living in his back yard, so to speak.

He says his goal is to keep HER safe, he has got his priorities wrong. He knows full well what this psychopath is capable of, she would kill again in a heartbeat. If I were him I'd be sleeping with one eye open if KC was ln close proximity, to myself or my family.

What murder will the media/press and Nancy Grace select now for saturation coverage?

OJ---->Scott Peterson----->Caylee Anthony------> ???

They need to take a break/pause for reflection on the impact they have on some segments of the public.

I put this eaier on another thread
maybe suitable here
apologies if repeated
First post-but been reading here since the story broke(my email was not suitable to join until now)I want to know what happened.I want the truth.I cannot accept the verdict. keep hoping for someone to tell about the early Casey-the child Casey,to explain how we got to this point.I see on Kindle there are already books,but none based on how Casey became what she was.I've only ever followed one case before which was the Soham murders here in the UK.No Sunshine Law so not as open.I get no TH programmes so all my info is from the net.I would buy a book that explore this case fully like Ann Rule.I would buy the Anthony's book if it was co-written to tell everything honesty.
I have no interest in Casey except curiosity on how this will end for her.
Thank you for three years of fantastic information and opinions
Edit/Delete Message

I'd love to read a book by Jesse Grund. He has insight on who KC was before, during, and immediately after Caylee's murder. He mentioned in one interview that he broke off the engagement with her, but they remained friends. Does anyone know why he broke it off?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Selby1974
Back