Source: Casey's Attorney Marketing Photos To Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to just add a little fuel to your fire....

When Cindy's cellphone records and call list were released, I found it odd that she had Baez' daughter programmed in her phone. You may recall that Christine worked this summer as the "media consultant" for the Baez Firm, so thought it was odd CA would have her on speed dial...

Not so odd now.......:furious:

So Jose thought if he "layered" his involvement, by routing it through his daughter, the "media consultant" then he would not be in ethical violation...and apparently he was correct. Cindy had the "media consultant" on speed dial so she could keep a close eye on her part of the $200,000.00 investment I would say. :furious:

I believe photos were indeed given to the press and the media right away. I believe ABC and Jb came up with the idea of selling photos, Kc just agreed to it reluctantly and with not much of a choice. IMO
Well one thing that makes you really go ummmhmm!!!! Is at this early date while still claiming to look for an alive Caylee, considering Baez got the money for KC's legal expense is that they were undoubtedly planning for a murder trial with this large amount of funds. I mean at this point she had not been charged with anything other than child neglect and giving false info to the LE. Add to that Baez own words It does Kc no good to tell LE anything she knows about Caylee it serves her no purpose to help the state put her away for life. I am of the opinion not only did KC know Caylee was gone but so did Baez. Why else would you need 200 thousand for defense on those original charges. Kc knew that is why she was hustling and beepbopping to Jose with the pics and videos no reluctance at all. Did anyone use 1 penny of those funds to look for Caylee???

Well one thing that makes you really go ummmhmm!!!! Is at this early date while still claiming to look for an alive Caylee, considering Baez got the money for KC's legal expense is that they were undoubtedly planning for a murder trial with this large amount of funds. I mean at this point she had not been charged with anything other than child neglect and giving false info to the LE. Add to that Baez own words It does Kc no good to tell LE anything she knows about Caylee it serves her no purpose to help the state put her away for life. I am of the opinion not only did KC know Caylee was gone but so did Baez. Why else would you need 200 thousand for defense on those original charges. Kc knew that is why she was hustling and beepbopping to Jose with the pics and videos no reluctance at all. Did anyone use 1 penny of those funds to look for Caylee???

Does any money that went to Dominic Casey count?
He was looking for Caylee......

Well considering that Dominic Casey filed a Bar Complaint against Jose for NOT having paid him a dime...I doubt it...AND Dominic has admitted in his LE interview that he has also not been paid by the Anthonys. I would say he, like everyone else, was/is holding out for the big payout at the end...I think it is why they are SO anxious to make sure she IS acquitted-so they can collect the remainder of the dough from ABC...he was not doing it for FREE-he had contracts for payment with ALL of them-Casey, Jose, George AND Cindy...so they expected/expect a big payout from somewhere...

Also, IF what Casey said was true about the nanny having taken Caylee, then it would stand to reason he would have been looking for the nanny, but he admitted he did NOT look for the nanny...so-he is in it up to his eyeballs as well. A LIVE child would not have needed someone with a metal rod poking in the ground for them...and THAT is how Dominic WAS searching...in the ground.

Well considering that Dominic Casey filed a Bar Complaint against Jose for NOT having paid him a dime...I doubt it...AND Dominic has admitted in his LE interview that he has also not been paid by the Anthonys. I would say he, like everyone else, was/is holding out for the big payout at the end...I think it is why they are SO anxious to make sure she IS acquitted-so they can collect the remainder of the dough from ABC...he was not doing it for FREE-he had contracts for payment with ALL of them-Casey, Jose, George AND Cindy...so they expected/expect a big payout from somewhere...

Also, IF what Casey said was true about the nanny having taken Caylee, then it would stand to reason he would have been looking for the nanny, but he admitted he did NOT look for the nanny...so-he is in it up to his eyeballs as well. A LIVE child would not have needed someone with a metal rod poking in the ground for them...and THAT is how Dominic WAS searching...in the ground.

I was being sarcastic :blushing:

My point was exactly yours. The only search we saw the Anthony's have anything to do with was DC out at the disposal site.

Was Dominic C paid at all?
Apparently Jose MUST have paid him off in the end, AFTER the bar complaint was filed, or else I don't think the Bar would have said there was no evidence to back up Mr. Casey's claim...nonpayment WOULD have been evidence of PART of his claim...so I think he was able to extract what he was owed from Jose at that point.

Who wants to bet that the other $5,000.00 that was donated to the defense is from Leonard Padilla? It just crossed my mind that he is so involved with the defense and THAT may be why-perhaps he funded them a little?

I didn't know that Baez/or Cindy and George gave DC money.

George said DC worked for him and Cindy pro bono.

DC's fall-out with Baez was because JB didn't pay him as, according to DC, JB had promised. My understanding is that DC had been told a windfall was coming and that he would get paid then. However, when the windfall arrived, DC didn't get any of it.

Who wants to bet that the other $5,000.00 that was donated to the defense is from Leonard Padilla? It just crossed my mind that he is so involved with the defense and THAT may be why-perhaps he funded them a little?

Who knows? Only Baez, apparently, and he's not talking, so chances are the public will never know.

This was something I believe we all thought was strange when we found out that CA had put a copywrite on Caylee's name which I believe was before KC was bonded out the first time. Now, it makes sense. Then there was that other little tidbit from CA. Not sure where she said it, maybe deposition, that she was supposed to be writing in a journal. Now that sounds like a book deal but could be because she knew there was a bigger deal pending on the table. If so, I would think the incentive to not cooperate with police would be high because of the deal at the end of the trial.

So if KC had met with her Dad that day JB was in NYC and said, "Dad can you help with out with LE. What if it were an accident, would SA offer me a deal?" This would have been all over, she'd be serving her time looking at much shorter sentence. But because JB may have come back with a deal at that time and said to her...no more visits with your parents and LE is just trying to trick a confession out of you. Sound familiar. She said those very words to the FBI guy when she was sent back on the murder charges. And if just part of this were true ABC would be partly responsible for what KC is dealing with today. Had she arranged a deal with SA through GA early on, she might not be facing the DP. If ABC had stayed out of it KC may have been better off in the long run. This may be why GA and CA tried to get a new attorney for KC. JMO

There are quite a few people that have a financial interest in this case going to trial. A plea deal would be less profitable. Pathetic...

This was something I believe we all thought was strange when we found out that CA had put a copywrite on Caylee's name which I believe was before KC was bonded out the first time. Now, it makes sense. Then there was that other little tidbit from CA. Not sure where she said it, maybe deposition, that she was supposed to be writing in a journal. Now that sounds like a book deal but could be because she knew there was a bigger deal pending on the table. If so, I would think the incentive to not cooperate with police would be high because of the deal at the end of the trial.

So if KC had met with her Dad that day JB was in NYC and said, "Dad can you help with out with LE. What if it were an accident, would SA offer me a deal?" This would have been all over, she'd be serving her time looking at much shorter sentence. But because JB may have come back with a deal at that time and said to her...no more visits with your parents and LE is just trying to trick a confession out of you. Sound familiar. She said those very words to the FBI guy when she was sent back on the murder charges. And if just part of this were true ABC would be partly responsible for what KC is dealing with today. Had she arranged a deal with SA through GA early on, she might not be facing the DP. If ABC had stayed out of it KC may have been better off in the long run. This may be why GA and CA tried to get a new attorney for KC. JMO

I think Baez has done a disservice to Casey and true who knows what Casey would have said to her Dad but he is doing the biggest disservice to justice I am wondering if Casey is convicted could all of this help her win an appeal I sure hope not but I am not sure what could be used on appeal

Very good points, and didn't CA attempt to trademark Caylee's name?

Didn't GA also state in an on-air interview that they may write a book????

Yep. Don't think that media coach is sitting with the A's in court because they are such good folks. Day after day there continues to be an evolving story. They won't even have to do research because it is all being done for them because of the exposure, comments from local attorneys, cast of characters and bloggers. Ghost writer will have a field day. They won't have to pay a soul because it's all out there. Pick everyone's brain and put it together. JMO

I see no signs of reluctance...

casey.jpg

link for photo

Who carries a notebook like that unless they want the spine to be seen and read? :furious:

Well I am not that smart, but I have heard that good prosecutor can convict a ham sandwhich in front of a grand jury. Their are hundreds of thousands of defense attorney's in this country, thats no accident. IMO

The Grand Jury only said to take it to trial and see.

Respectfully Quoted notthatsmart
BBM

The part in bold is your original statement I was responding to: the idea there is a process to determine which cases go to trial, that this process is not based on an idea of "lets see."

I just want to be clear on your position: you are saying that charges should have never been brought on Casey? I am not asking to argue, I am asking to understand how to respond to what you are saying.

TIA

ETA: Will we get a ruling one way or the other, whether or not it was "kosher" for Casey and Co. to sell these pics and/or get money in any way from Caylee?

but according to him and the filing against Jose we was not paid

According to DC he was at the disposal site based on psychic who called him but the calls can't be documented because Verizon screwed up the records.

I wouldn't take him at his word personally.

According to DC he was at the disposal site based on psychic who called him but the calls can't be documented because Verizon screwed up the records.

I wouldn't take him at his word personally.
well I would think Le could get those records, that sounds like the story we can't call Zanny because her phone is not working, I will say this whole cast has more communication problems with their phone carriers than anyone I have ever heard of....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member