Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe if Kyron's never found Terri's giving up rights until she can clear her name. If she's never charged there will be nothing to completely clear. If it were the state forceably taking the child it would be much easier to swallow but that's not the case. She relinquished all rights when there's no obvious reason to. By law she's not guilty of anything. She hasen't even been accused. By laws of our government she's innocent. Innocent until the government proves her guilty to a jury of her peers. Not even close to that set of circumstances and she probably never will be.

She may be ill-advised. Most women would not make that dire choice willingly. But she did. If you lose your children what do you care what happens to you because your life's over anyway.

She's not willing to relinquish money even if it's other people's; Read below:

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Police-Terri-Hormans-sexting-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

Other issues besides the baby. go figure

I think the most obvious reason for Terri not to fight for her daughter right now is the safety of her daughter. All the allegations in the restraining order and/or divorce papers are being reported as "facts" and "truths." The court of public opinion has found Terri guilty and have sentenced her on those allegations.

IMO, the out of control speculation and sensalization by the media and others in this case could bring danger to the baby if Terri was granted any visitations and/or custody. I would be concerned that someone in trying to "protect" the baby from Terri could end up harming the baby.

IMO, Terri is putting what is best for her daughter over her own wants and/or needs despite the arm chair psychologist on tv who have stated she is "selfish" and "only thinks of herself."

...(snipped)

She relinquished all rights when there's no obvious reason to. By law she's not guilty of anything...
[/U][/COLOR][/URL]

Terri's chances of prevailing in a custody case during this firestorm are remote.
Sometimes you have to be separated from your children because of illness, military orders, etc. Then when you are cleared, healthy, or back stateside, you can try to regain custody. OT, but there have been some very sad cases of mothers losing custody while serving in Iraq or Afghanistan.

I think the most obvious reason for Terri not to fight for her daughter right now is the safety of her daughter. All the allegations in the restraining order and/or divorce papers are being reported as "facts" and "truths." The court of public opinion has found Terri guilty and have sentenced her on those allegations.

IMO, the out of control speculation and sensalization by the media and others in this case could bring danger to the baby if Terri was granted any visitations and/or custody. I would be concerned that someone in trying to "protect" the baby from Terri could end up harming the baby.

IMO, Terri is putting what is best for her daughter over her own wants and/or needs despite the arm chair psychologist on tv who have stated she is "selfish" and "only thinks of herself."

Speaking of the RO I read an interesting article. I posted a question in the Lawyer thread to get a firm answer however there appears to be some information that has not been released concerning the RO.

Here is the link http://marinadedave.com/2010/07/09/frink-on-crime/

He also filed a FAMILY LAW NOTICE OF NONDISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION FORM.

In reading this article it appears to me that we have not heard/read everything there is to no.

If what you say were true there would be no judges setting future hearing dates which is the 1st paragraph of the link I posted.

It's fact there has been NEWS of these things.
It's true there has been NEWS of these things.
It's always been legal for people to *think*

A child in Terri's care VANISHED.

Yet you're worried about other people causing children to vanish.

Kyron's the one harmed, not Terri.

Speaking of the RO I read an interesting article. I posted a question in the Lawyer thread to get a firm answer however there appears to be some information that has not been released concerning the RO.

In reading this article it appears to me that we have not heard/read everything there is to no.

Is there anybody who believes we know/have heard everything in this case?

:waitasec:

Quote:
He also filed a FAMILY LAW NOTICE OF NONDISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION FORM.

That is why I am confused. by the tabloid type journalism in this case.

The "confidential information form" when filed with a restraining order is where the Judge orders that the person filing for the restraining order can use their attorneys address in place of their address so the person they are requesting the restraining order against does not have their address.

That means that even if Terri did show anyone the "sealed" restraining order, Kaine's addresss was not on any of the documents...his attorney's address was listed instead.

In their divorce case, they will also keep "confidential" things like social security numbers, bank accounts, anything that could be used for identity theft.

And the landscaper "misremembered" too maybe. And the schoolchildren "misremembered" too what she told them about Kyron's dr's appt that day insuring no one would miss him all day long. And the school officials "misremembered" too and that's why they weren't alerted to his VANISHED status all day long. And all the news people "misremembered" all they reported.

And what about Kyron's other friend? The one who said Kyron left to see the cool electrical project, the one who said that when the teacher was questioned about Kyron's absence, she replied that he was either in the bathroom or getting a drink of water. If he was at the doctor's appointment, why wouldn't she say, "He went to his doctor's appointment."

I don't think it's a stretch to hypothesize that the school and teachers may be laying the blame at Terri's feet with regard to the mixed up doctor's appointment. If it's not at her feet, it's at their feet.

Maybe Terri is to blame, maybe she did try to confuse them (although honestly, this makes zero sense to me), or maybe they simply became confused because the attention of the school/teachers was in a thousand different directions that day.

I've always wondered why Terri would create a fake doctor's appointment or use a real one to confuse the teachers -- if she did this (abducting and/or murdering Kyron), she went to the school to establish an alibi. Why then implicate herself by creating confusion about the doctor's appointment? She establishes the alibi then directly implicates herself by purposefully creating confusion about the doctor's appointment. This is one of those times when Terri must be both extremely cunning and unbelievably stupid in the same breath, and IMHO, she can't be both.

And her friend's neighbors "misremembered" when they tried to find her that morning. And the workers at the gym including but not limited to the manager "misremembered" her deviously trying to kidnap her own baby daughter from the Father who also happens to be the now-missing Kyron's Father. O the humanity!

I don't think anyone misremembered not being able to get in touch with Dede, but people not being able to get in touch with her doesn't automatically mean she was assisting Terri in what would've been an in-progress abduction or helping her dispose of the body.

I'm sure I could research the "misremembered" list further if I dug thru the news articles. Maybe all the news outlets misremembered about Terri too. and it's only her telling all these people they all misremembered is why they're truely all "misremembering"

The articles, and even some supposed statements, are often contradictory and the sources are almost always anonymous. The constant hiding behind anonymity is very suspect, IMHO.

I'm sure no matter what's on her's or anyone else's phone records, computers, texts, etal; everything's misremembered - save Terri.

If Terri "remembered" what she's doing, saying, thinking more, maybe she wouldn't have to "remember" all those other people "misremembering" when it comes to her - that day.

Ironic Terri REMEMBERED to tell the teachers & Kyron's classmates they "misremembered", not her!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-names-woman-eyed-boys-disapperance/story?id=11234220

I think there are probably inconsistencies in her story or maybe not, maybe there are just gaps that LE and the family feel are suspect, but that doesn't make her guilty. If I believed tomorrow was going to be a run-of-the-mill day, I wouldn't keep track of my movements throughout the day. Maybe I'd say I went to Target at a time when I wasn't there, maybe I was there 30 minutes later because I wasn't looking at the clock. Maybe some of my habits would be considered bizarre by another's standards (like posting on a web forum about missing children), maybe my computer searches would yield information that alone would not be damning but when viewed through a lens of guilt could be extremely damning. Some of Terri's behavior is odd, but we're being told she's guilty, both indirectly and directly, and in that way our view of her behavior is biased.

If her behavior can be explained a multitude of ways, then we must view it that way, because weird, odd, anomalous behavior doesn't necessarily make her a murderer. Maybe she's just a weird, odd person.

Also, with regard to evidence LE may or may not have, we know for certain they do not have evidence a murder took place, which is a fairly significant lack of evidence, IMHO.

If what you say were true there would be no judges setting future hearing dates which is the 1st paragraph of the link I posted.

It's fact there has been NEWS of these things.
It's true there has been NEWS of these things.
It's always been legal for people to *think*

A child in Terri's care VANISHED.

Yet you're worried about other people causing children to vanish.

Kyron's the one harmed, not Terri.

I'm not sure what future hearings has to do with Terri not fighting for her daughter right now.

Yes, I agree the news is reporting these "allegations" as facts. That does not make it fact.

There is no fact that says a child vanished in Terri's care. A child disappeared from his school but we do not KNOW how he disappeared.

I am not worried that "other people" would cause a child to vanish. I am worried that there are sick people out there who may try to protect the baby by trying to harm the baby's mother if she was awarded any type of visitation and/or custody.

IMO, This case is the definition of a witchhunt. I have NEVER in my life seen so much media have complete disregard for truth in reporting allegations/speculations as facts.

IMO, most the "information" reported by the media has come from court filings in a divorce case. The papers are one parties opinions on why the other party should get nothing. In this case, you do not just have an angry and/or hurt spouse filing for divorce but a grieving father who believes the woman he is divorcing had something to do with his missing child.

IMO, Any media that reports anything from the divorce case as anything other than speculation or allegations should state that they are tabloids not MSM.

So. About those homes of Terri's friends that got searched. Three of them, right? Dede and two unnamed persons.

Do you think they got all 3 search warrants at once? Or do you think they talked with one, searched her house, and based on info, got the second search warrant. Then repeat for the 3rd friend?

You know, she may never have really considered him a friend. Maybe he was just someone to use to suit her purposes.

She gives me a feeling of that type of person who uses people to her own purposes if news accounts are true.

Respectfully edited and BBM. In this case, I'm talking about the "other" parents of Kyron. We know virtually nothing about Kaine, Desiree and/or Tony Young. Very little information about these key players has been discussed in the media. These individuals are victims, and the media is respecting their privacy. Only Terri's behaviors have been dissected because she is currently considered by many to be the target of the investigation. There are (at least) two sides to every case, and we have yet to hear from the other side/s. jmo

*bbm*
Not true. We know probably two of the most important things about the "other" parents of Kyron. We know they loved him very much and most of us know and accept that it is pretty obvious that Kaine did not harm Kyron, that Desiree did not harm Kyron, and that Tony did not harm Kyron, causing him to disappear. Whatever else we may learn about their personal lives will never be as bad as if one of them was guilty of causing the disappearance of Kyron. And while some statements may be made in disagreement to that, I am sure their whereabouts the day Kyron disappeared have been verified many times over. We sure can't say that about Terri.

And while, luckily, the media might be respecting the privacy of Kaine, Desiree, and Tony, the same cannot be said for the public message boards who HAVE dissected their personal lives in an almost frantic effort to find something, anything, to tarnish their images. Yes, they are human, they have faults just like everyone on this board, but again, nothing any of them could have done in their lives could be as bad as being responsible for harming Kyron or causing him to disappear.

So. About those homes of Terri's friends that got searched. Three of them, right? Dede and two unnamed persons.

Do you think they got all 3 search warrants at once? Or do you think they talked with one, searched her house, and based on info, got the second search warrant. Then repeat for the 3rd friend?
Try again BeanE this one didn't work.

I don't think they were looking for Kyron necessarily at any of the three person's homes. I think they were searching for information that might hopefully lead them to finding him.

I don't think they were looking for Kyron necessarily at any of the three person's homes. I think they were searching for information that might hopefully lead them to finding him.

bbm

sounds like this could mean "grabbing at straws":wink:

If the OP's news link is true I'd say Dede is in a deep hole. It says police told Kyron's parents she's missing time (abt 1 3/4 hrs) the morning Kyron disappeared. That she has information relevant to the search for Kyron, that she's not cooperating. That she's encouraging others not to cooperate in the investigation. She doesn't sound like she has any regard for the law if these things are true. Terri letting her friend take photos of the court document doesn't sound like she has any regard for the law either.

I agree. I don't think they were looking for Kyron - just information. They probably poked around for him though as long as they were there, just in case.

The search warrants would say if they were looking specifically for him, wouldn't they?

LE got search warrants which would specify what they were looking for.

We do not know if they found anything or not.

Thank you and thank all the powers that be the law can't march thru our homes minus probable cause as the british soldiers did pre-American Revolution.

Sources tell KGW investigators decided to obtain the search warrants after examining cell phone records, emails and conducting surveillance.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

If the OP's news link is true I'd say Dede is in a deep hole. It says police told Kyron's parents she's missing time (abt 1 3/4 hrs) the morning Kyron disappeared. That she has information relevant to the search for Kyron, that she's not cooperating. That she's encouraging others not to cooperate in the investigation. She doesn't sound like she has any regard for the law if these things are true. Terri letting her friend take photos of the court document doesn't sound like she has any regard for the law either.

Here's a link to the family's statement that info is based on:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron...f-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Is the LE allowed to tell Kaine Horman the names of the friends of Terri Horman's friends and all about what their particular alibi is for thay time? That sounds very ODD to me. Wow!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back