Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya on that one Kline. But I think she could have worn latex gloves (she watches CSI) but i think she ripped it with her teeth. Maybe left behind some lip skin or some such thing...

She aint the sharpest tool in the shed thats for sure.
I have to wear latex gloves in my work alot and I cant imagine having to try and work with Duct tape while wearing them.
Opening an alcohol wipe pack or a bandage package is next to impossible.
Besides thinking about killing somebody and the actual reality are probably very different.Careful laid plans can go out the window about as soon as reality takes a different turn then your mental projections. Who knows with Casey?

LOL, I actually put duct tape on my mouth the other day to see if I could scream with it on, I couldn't. And Yow, when I pulled it off it was awful.

That is funny, my 13 year old did a report on Caylee's case for class and when he presented it he talked some of the kids into putting duct tape on their mouths to see how loud they could scream and it was hilarious when they tried to take it off. I couldn't believe those kids were willing.

It amazes me at how the investigators can determine it was no accident....:clap: How, I just want to know how? Not that I am doubting, I am just so curious. I want to know everything they know. Impressed 100%.
Caylee didn't accidently put duct tape around herself, for starters.

It amazes me at how the investigators can determine it was no accident....:clap: How, I just want to know how? Not that I am doubting, I am just so curious. I want to know everything they know. Impressed 100%.

Duct tape around the head

My guesses would be:

DNA from blood, vomit, or something matching from the house.

Fingerprints on duct tape.

KC's hair or DNA on duct tape.

KC's sunglasses there

Something tying KC to where the body was.

Chloroform on stuffed animals

Large quantity of drugs in the hair tests showing long term use

Same drugs in CA's medicine cabinet (which they took pictures of and took items from)

Witness to her plan to kill her.

Those are just a few.

And according to Amy had the tape readily available since she got it from Amy and had not returned it.

I believe she left in her car that night and killed her that night, maybe even close to where they found her. She did not dump her until later, but I believe she killed her that night.

Another possibility I had not considered until the searches at the Anthony house was she duct taped her little face up and killed her right in that house.

Turbo, every since the reports that Casey slept in her parents room when she was released, I thought that same thing. I feel she did it in her own room in the wee hours of the 16th. George never said Caylee walked out of the house. My mind tells me that Casey played it off as she was napping, and carried her little body out of that house right in front of George. Or, he didn't see them leave that day..

Plants can also grow through the liner in an above ground pool! Been there!

I believe there is SO MUCH MORE to this case than we have a clue about now and it is going to be VERY UGLY in my opinion.

ITA-and although it may sound cynical, I don't believe "leaks" are just leaks- someone didn't just wake up this morning thinking"Hmm, I think I'll give that reporter a call and tell them how I feel about this case, even if it means I could be suspended or fired for leaking the info." Leaks are usually strategic in nature, LE or SA is "leaking to get a message across to defense or perp or to scare them into making a move that would benefit Prosecution. I think this is a very well thought out leak, maybe designed to show some of their hand to defense in hopes of forcing a deal, say LWOP vs. state putting DP back on table due to the "intentional" act info being leaked. JMO

Given KCs demeanor since the murder, she has done nothing that would indicate to me it was an accident and she just panicked and tried to cover it up. Her body language, actions, indignation with anyone who tried to question her (both on the jailhouse phone calls and videos) led me to believe from the start that she did this on purpose. Had it been an accident one would think she would have talked fondly of her child to an acquaintance, friend or lover, but that never happened. Not once. As Caylee grew older and more verbal she was becoming a detriment and therefore had to be eliminated. Had she let her mother simply adopt Caylee she would still have been expected to be involved with her daughter at some level. Better to simply have her gone altogether than face the expectations and also to give CA that ammunition to hold over her for the rest of her life ("you wouldn't even take care of your own child. I have to do it...")

God bless all of you gentle and kind-hearted people who have wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that it was an accident. But I have been exposed to too much deliberate cruelty and have seen the darkness of someone who is far to similar to KC to have been deceived by her.
Thats been the kicker for me as well:her attitude, body language, voice.Not to mention her actions.
She hasnt acted even once like a stupid kid who through a series of unfortunate events found herself beset by these awful circumstances.
Out of her depth through misfortune and bad luck and poor judgement.
No. She's displayed exactly the attitude ive encountered in dozens of sex offenders,borderlines,and sociopaths when I worked in corrections: Pissed off because these stupid people have INTERFERED with her.
Offended because these simpletons she's surrounded by wont believe her lies when its worked for her in the past everytime.
If these FOOLS would just get a life she could go to the club with TonE and everyone could just move on .

These reports aren't comming from investigators. The news media's report is based on an anonymous source. I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that an investigator close enough to this case to have this kind of info would not stoop to leaking it and therefore potentially harming the case. I believe that they adhere to a strong ethics policy.
I do believe that the reporter had better back up these accusations with documentation pronto or s/he is going to find themself in a whole mess of trouble before the day is done.

DITTO! The statement is always in the back of my mind.

let's not forget....

creating a "caylee is missing" myspace many months before she actually was.

The google searches using certain key words (missing kids, chloroform, neckbreaking, Zenaida, etc.)

car trunk smell and decomp.

KC constantly saying she's "near" and "safe" no need to look outside of Orlando

duct tape on or around Caylees skull

I WANT to believe it was an accident. I WANT to believe it was a kidnapping gone wrong. However, the physical evidence is COMPELLING to say otherwise.

I bolded -- I believe that she was visiting missing children sites before any of this started. Did she create a Caylee is Missing Myspace site?

I believe there is SO MUCH MORE to this case than we have a clue about now and it is going to be VERY UGLY in my opinion.

I believe this too Turbo. I know alot of people don't put much stock into what LP says, but he does know alot more than we do for sure. One thing he said a few months back is something like you will be shocked. But the previews we're seeing more or less are preparing us for that. :eek:

Why does this unnamed source appear with info flowing just now? Just after a court appearance? Why now?

So sad. So tragic.

ITA-and although it may sound cynical, I don't believe "leaks" are just leaks- someone didn't just wake up this morning thinking"Hmm, I think I'll give that reporter a call and tell them how I feel about this case, even if it means I could be suspended or fired for leaking the info." Leaks are usually strategic in nature, LE or SA is "leaking to get a message across to defense or perp or to scare them into making a move that would benefit Prosecution. I think this is a very well thought out leak, maybe designed to show some of their hand to defense in hopes of forcing a deal, say LWOP vs. state putting DP back on table due to the "intentional" act info being leaked. JMO

The State of Florida could sure save a bundle if they could force some kind of deal ---- but money seems to be no object for the defense (until they want it to be). Just listening to the names of the experts they've retained says "about a million bucks" to me. (But not willing to pay for their travel? LOL!)

I agree. So far, I can't remember any leaks not being known as fact at a later time. I think its a possibility they are doing this in order to try to squeeze a confession out of Casey.

These reports aren't comming from investigators. The news media's report is based on an anonymous source. I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that an investigator close enough to this case to have this kind of info would not stoop to leaking it and therefore potentially harming the case. I believe that they adhere to a strong ethics policy.
I do believe that the reporter had better back up these accusations with documentation pronto or s/he is going to find themself in a whole mess of trouble before the day is done.

Why do you say that? How would you know?

I personally believe KC better take LWOP before it is too late - this could be an intentional leak right before the DP is put back on the table - That is what I believe.

I think new people here need to understand this in order to comprehend what we get into on this board. The cases we have gotten into prior to this one have taken us into areas which many probably cannot handle. This case is not going to be any different and probably worse than most because of the victim not only being a two year old child, but a beloved little girl who everyone has come to adore. It will be extremely difficult.

I agree. So far, I can't remember any leaks not being known as fact at a later time. I think its a possibility they are doing this in order to try to squeeze a confession out of Casey.

I think they are getting ready to put the DP back on the table and this is a strategic leak for her to take LWOP. Baez is too stupid to understand it though.

My guesses would be:

DNA from blood, vomit, or something matching from the house.

Fingerprints on duct tape.

KC's hair or DNA on duct tape.

KC's sunglasses there

Something tying KC to where the body was.

Chloroform on stuffed animals

Large quantity of drugs in the hair tests showing long term use

Same drugs in CA's medicine cabinet (which they took pictures of and took items from)

Witness to her plan to kill her.

Those are just a few.

Thank you!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics