Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I actually said..."I do believe that the reporter had better back up these accusations with documentation pronto or s/he is going to find themself in a whole mess of trouble before the day is done."

The reporter attributes some very strong statements to LE/investigators with nothing more than an anonymous source. You've violated rules of ethics as a reporter when you persoanlly attack someone with accusations that they have murdered their child and that there is overwhelming evidence to prove it. I can't believe that any news organization would stand by this, reprimands are certainly in order. .....if they have not done so, we've sunk to a new low in this country.

I did not see that as a personal attack and I am sure they can back that up. This has been common in this case, with the actual LE info coming later with document dumps.

I just suggest you wait a few days, before coming to such a conclusion yet.

it's on NG's website so i think tonight's show should be interesting

If she has an actual investigator on the case willing to make the kind of statements that were reported this morning then I'd believe it. But an anonymous source doesn't have much credibility to me. My guess is that NG will be the same unsubstantiated speculation and sensationalism that it always is.

This is what I actually said..."I do believe that the reporter had better back up these accusations with documentation pronto or s/he is going to find themself in a whole mess of trouble before the day is done."

The reporter attributes some very strong statements to LE/investigators with nothing more than an anonymous source. You've violated rules of ethics as a reporter when you persoanlly attack someone with accusations that they have murdered their child and that there is overwhelming evidence to prove it. I can't believe that any news organization would stand by this, reprimands are certainly in order. .....if they have not done so, we've sunk to a new low in this country.
If it turns out they DO have "overwhelming evidence" and she is found guilty...what did the reporter do wrong? Nothing except report the news.

Im weeping now
And all this info just before I go to bed
Please no one gloat over the fact that *you*were right about it being intentional and those of us that tried to hold onto some kind of humanity that Casey accidentally killed Caylee now have egg on our faces
Please do not gloat
A little girl , a beautiful little girl is dead.
Right now a Mother and Father have lost not only their granddaughter but also their daughter.
It just isnt the time to gloat

A very sad Jane :(

Jane, your post seems to imply that anyone who didn't try to convince themselves it was an accident has no humanity. I respectfully, and vehemently, disagree. However, you'll see no gloating from me. Regardless of who was right or wrong, there's nothing to gloat over here.

What I'm taking away from the article is the reporter has gotten a peek at the doc dump that will happen shortly. The doc dump will be the reporters back up to what they published today. It's a definite pattern I've seen time and time again in this case.

Tend to agree with those of you who think LE is sending a message. When the death penalty went off the table before, it seems like it might have been a prelude to a deal that the defense may have indicated some willingness to accept. LE may have been willing to deal for the body. They will in many cases. Now, it seems like we're back to hardball. Be interesting to see what happens next.

In the Aarone Thompson case here, the dad's live-in had apparently actually confessed the facts of the little girl's death and burrial 'in a field' to a confidant. Plus, at least one of the other children in the house appeared to have told of hearing the events that might very well have led directly to her death. For a couple of years, though, that was not known to the public and it looked like the parents would get away with 'losing' Aarone, telling a cockamamie story about her running away (when most of the other children in the household couldn't remember seeing her for months or years- having been told she'd moved to another state (which was a lie) and not allowed to ask questions about her or her whereabouts, with no clothes belonging to her to be found anywhere in the house and with her never having been enrolled in school.) These cases where parents 'lose' their children and don't even report them missing are the most frustrating in the world because once the legal cranks up for the 'losers,' no one seems to really care all that much about the child, except LE and the general public.

Personally, I think that if...like...your two-year old is 'kidanpped' or if a social worker discovers that you're one 6 year-old short and you never seem to notice it or never reported it, those types of situations should be pretty much all LE has to prove to get you life in the hoozcow.

I went to lunch at 12:00 and heard it on the local radio 87.7. Apparently, the local stations are running with the "overwhelming" evidence of intentional murder byline...

While I believe it, I also remember how we heard in the OJ case how there was a "mountain of evidence" and how "overwhelming" it was and now we all know how apparently OVERWHELMING is in the eye of the beholder! :)

They key to that case was jury selection. He was a black athletic star and they got black jurors sympathetic to him personally because of his notoriety and his race..

KC is a nobody and no one likes a baby killer.

I went to lunch at 12:00 and heard it on the local radio 87.7. Apparently, the local stations are running with the "overwhelming" evidence of intentional murder byline...

While I believe it, I also remember how we heard in the OJ case how there was a "mountain of evidence" and how "overwhelming" it was and now we all know how apparently OVERWHELMING is in the eye of the beholder! :)
True.

<snip>
Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

They must have found something with her remains to point to this. That has to be the reason for the searches done at the A's after Caylee was found. I really want to see the rest of the forsenic reports now. Did they say when they would be turned over to JB & will they have to release them to the public/media?

KC didn't even shed a tear yesterday...What little itty bitty one she might have had was only for herself. Justice For Caylee & Please A's let her be buried NOW! It was bad enough she layed like trash for months she deserves to be buried like a princess she is. They are making me furious....

I have been trying to figure out for several days now what they found with the remains that was so important they immediately got a search warrant and took so much stuff from the house, since they were already going on the theory Casey killed Caylee and dumped her body. Haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully I will get fresh insight or a document dump, as I am a little obsessed trying to think what it could be.
Lanie

Me either, no one in the article said anything about swampland

Wudge is saying he thinks we are gullible. Like the people who buy swampland from a con artist.

What Wudge neglects to realize is these leaks of info is followed by a doc dump that verifies the info.

Like the FBI agent told CA. The media has been accurate in their reporting.

What I'm taking away from the article is the reporter has gotten a peek at the doc dump that will happen shortly. The doc dump will be the reporters back up to what they published today. It's a definite pattern I've seen time and time again in this case.

Exactly ...............it is a definite pattern in this case.

Unnamed sources close to the investigation = Globe and National Enquirer.

Really?? Do you have a link where Globe and Enquier is reporting this?? TIA:)

Unnamed sources close to the investigation = Globe and National Enquirer.
I disagree, Wudge. Go back and look at the prior leaks in this case which came out in the doc dumps which proved to be accurate. They did not come from the Globe or NE.

That can be correct. Particularly in a small child because their bones are not mature yet. I really wish LE would have Dr. Bass check those vertebrae and the skull as he finds things many times others miss just because he has the experience.

I wish they would too, I think they were too quick to rule out a broken neck, but you'd think the experts would know.

If it turns out they DO have "overwhelming evidence" and she is found guilty...what did the reporter do wrong? Nothing except report the news.

She hasn't done anything wrong unless she is writing pure fiction and there is no source. As long as she has a source close to the case who told there is overwhelming evidence of intent the story is accurate. That is all she claimed to be true, that a source stated it. There is no personal attack there.

I did not see that as a personal attack and I am sure they can back that up. This has been common in this case, with the actual LE info coming later with document dumps.

I just suggest you wait a few days, before coming to such a conclusion yet.

I get what you are saying and where you're coming from. And I come from the stand point of believing casey is 100% guilty also but I jsu think that
we have let the media go to far in this country and they need to be reminded every so often that there place is to report about the news as it is released or as it happens. Far too aften they are trying to get out in front of or anticipate the news. The public shouldn't have to wait for the document dump to confirm what the news has already reported....the news shouldn't even be reporting such statements until THEY have confirmed them in the doc. dump. They've kind of duped us into believing that all of this is OK.....but it's backward fueled by ratings and the quest to be the first with the "scoop."

Wudge is saying he thinks we are gullible. Like the people who buy swampland from a con artist.

What Wudge neglects to realize is these leaks of info is followed by a doc dump that verifies the info.

Like the FBI agent told CA. The media has been accurate in their reporting.
<<< Yeah...what she said!! LOL

If she has an actual investigator on the case willing to make the kind of statements that were reported this morning then I'd believe it. But an anonymous source doesn't have much credibility to me. My guess is that NG will be the same unsubstantiated speculation and sensationalism that it always is.

This report must have hit you really hard today. Everything will come out in the wash, my Mom used to say that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89