Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone use a regular criminal law atty that is not an appellate atty for one's appeal?

No that is a specialized part of law and only appellate attorneys can be used which is part of the reason the appeals process in DP cases takes
as long as it does.

Please understand this to be the serious question I mean for it to be: If Casey struck out in a fit of rage, reeled around and struck Caylee in the head and somehow the blow killed Caylee..........would that be an accident or would that be deliberate murder? I honestly am trying to resolve some of this in my own mind.

I don't remember the specific wording, but in Florida, the death of a child as the result of child abuse is Murder one. So it's not considered an accident. Physically abusing a child risks death and for that reason it's not considered an accident.

I can't wait to see what the overwhelming evidence is, there is only so much you can try and explain away. Yesterday, after the hearing, HL news was re capping & talking to a lawyer who has been following this case from the beginning. The lawyer was asked, if Cindy is given full immunity could she get on the stand and say she killed Caylee, it was an accident & not be charged. The lawyer said yes, they would be hard pressed to charge her since they have her immnunity. I would love to have some of our legal folks answer that same question.

New baby is fine, I miss all of them so much.

(I know I'm waaay behind here, ya'll)

I'm thinking poor George will be the one to "confess" to get Casey out of jail.

Please understand this to be the serious question I mean for it to be: If Casey struck out in a fit of rage, reeled around and struck Caylee in the head and somehow the blow killed Caylee..........would that be an accident or would that be deliberate murder? I honestly am trying to resolve some of this in my own mind.

I would think that would be manslaughter, or similar, since it's not premeditated. Anyone else? :confused:

I don't remember the specific wording, but in Florida, the death of a child as the result of child abuse is Murder one. So it's not considered an accident. Physically abusing a child risks death and for that reason it's not considered an accident.

Thank you. I could see it both ways there for a minute.

As disturbing as this news is I'm actually relieved to hear that the state has ....."Extremely Strong Evidence" against Casey. I don't think I could bare to hear the words.."Not Guilty" in this case.

We all know , and have known for some time, that Casey intentionally murdered Caylee..

As hard as it has been to comprehend Casey's behavior, actions and her own words have contradicted any suggestion that this was all some sort of accident.

Hopefully the next Doc. Dump will finally put to rest all the unfounded rumors of "Phantom Nannies, Drug Dealers, Prostitution Rings, etc, etc" and prove that this was nothing other than a cold blooded monster who intentionally murdered her child.

The only question I have is Why?

I agree with everything you said.

*bolded by me*
We will probably never know or understand why. :(

Ahhh, that's right. Disregard my above (incorrect) post :crazy:

Yesterday the State stood alone for Caylee to receive Justice. That made me sad and I began to think about Justice. Now, before you read and prepare for the pounce ... I'm just thinking out loud. We all need to think. Who wants Justice in this case and what is Justice in this case? Most here will say "off with her head that is Justice", "kill her that is Justice" or "let her rot in jail, that is Justice". Is it? Is it that simple? Who really wants Justice? You? Me? We are not principles. Not effected really - we will go on to the next and sadly to the next. Do the parents of Casey want Justice? Not this time I suspect. I don't really know though. Does Casey want Justice for Caylee? Well..! Does Caylee want Justice? You say she does, but does she? Caylee was innocent and loved without requirement. Does an innocent loving child ask for Justice if that Justice is to be measured out against the person or people they innocently loved the most? What is Justice to a less than 3 year old child? I suspect if Caylee could speak it would be for Mercy.

jmhoo

Don't any of you find it strange that still, 2 hours after 6 posted this article none of the others have anything about this? At least that's true of 13, 9 2 and the Sentinel. And even more important, wouldn't this leak make the SA a liar yesterday in court when she told the judge and defense that none of this is back yet, only pictures available for the defense? Something seems strange to me that they could get it back while court is in session and someone have time to go through it and leak it so conveniently. Especially when they are in court because they are worried the defense is going to leak sensitive information.

SA wouldn't be liars if it was leaked from the FBI.Not saying it was but who knows. SA might have some control on LE but they have no control over the FBI. I have seen other news station run stories on their own it depends who the source is. Other new station will follow if they can confirm information from the source if they cant they dont bring it until they do.Just and example Fox does it alot for the defense. It just depends on who their connections are. And if in fact some of this is gonna be coming out in another dump from the sunshine law it will be leaked.Which has been the case through out this whole nightmare of a case.

In my mind it is deliberate. A reasonable person would know that reeling around and delivering a blow to a baby's head could be fatal.

its a normal reaction from a group that was capable of producing the ice queen.

naturally they would try and protect her

no matter what

Its interesting that virtually every day a “leak” send threads spinning in wild speculation in every direction about how LEE, CINDY or GEORGE (pick all or one) are somehow implicated in Caylee’s death.

So here we have a “leak” that suggests there is evidence to indicate KC is solely responsible for Caylee’s death, and the death was intentional.

I can’t imagine why anyone would want to discount the possibility this is true....isn’t it about truth - regardless of what that truth may be?

Yesterday the State stood alone for Caylee to receive Justice. That made me sad and I began to think about Justice. Now, before you read and prepare for the pounce ... I'm just thinking out loud. We all need to think. Who wants Justice in this case and what is Justice in this case? Most here will say "off with her head that is Justice", "kill her that is Justice" or "let her rot in jail, that is Justice". Is it? Is it that simple? Who really wants Justice? You? Me? We are not principles. Not effected really - we will go on to the next and sadly to the next. Do the parents of Casey want Justice? Not this time I suspect. I don't really know though. Does Casey want Justice for Caylee? Well..! Does Caylee want Justice? You say she does, but does she? Caylee was innocent and loved without requirement. Does an innocent loving child ask for Justice if that Justice is to be measured out against the person or people they innocently loved the most? What is Justice to a less than 3 year old child. I suspect if Caylee could speak it would be for Mercy
jmhoo

Very well said, but if justice is not served, you will have slews of people getting away with murdering thier own flesh and blood

Totally unacceptable

Not only leave fingerprints, but dump the body near her own home and not even bother to remove the tape from the mouth (if the tape part is true)....frankly, I'm not convinced. I think if she were the perp one thing she would definitely have done is remove the tape from the mouth, to make it look less cruel/more like an accident.
I think whoever put the body in this location expected it to be found, and probably a heck of a lot sooner than it was. Even if she were the perp and left the body there in a panic, I really think she would have removed it to a more remote location because I don't think she would be interested at all in spending the rest of her life in prison (or worse). I know some people on this page don't allow for this theory, they are obviously entitled to their views, and I respect their views because they are sincere. I'm also entitled to mine (and I'm not quite as dumb as rocks :) )

I think dumping the body near her own home wasn't planned. My opinion is she had the body in the trunk of her car trying to figure out what to do with it until GA almost discovered it, then she knew she had to get rid of it quick. As far as leaving the duct tape around the head, why remove it? Wouldn't it look more like a kidnapping if the child was "bound" in some way?

i just heard that they found her fingerprints on the duct tape is that accurate>

Is ANY other news media of any form picking up on the anonymous source's info that they have overwhelming evidence that Casey murdered her daughter intentionally? Anyone else reporting this stuff??

Maybe the other news sources don't have the same "insider" as this news station did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr