Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bolded -- I believe that she was visiting missing children sites before any of this started. Did she create a Caylee is Missing Myspace site?

I'm with you, this is the first I've heard about this as well, so I am going to take it as a mistake unless someone has a link for it.
Lanie

not gloating but do object to your idea that only those who held out, beyond all reason, that it was an accident, are the only analysts of this case with any humanity or compassion.

TY. I have been sitting on my hands for several hours now.

In my opinion they just finished retreiving KC's fingerprints (and only hers, obviously) off of the duct tape. Mothers who kill their babies don't like to look at their faces, and that's what "did KC in". Or at least it has been my only hope! Her dream team could never dispute her prints on the duct tape, and I believe that this is the new inconclusive evidence.

I can't help but wonder if GA, CA & TA are still standing behind their darling
sweetheart?????

Tasylshari, I see we made the same assumption at exactly the same time...Great minds think alike :blowkiss:
I'm with you on the A's, I too wonder if they are still standing behind their little monster?

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

Some interesting words from Mr. Geragos on the media's role in high profile cases...

“Just as one does not have the freedom to falsely shout ‘fire’ in a crowded theater, one should not have the right to proclaim ‘guilty’ in the arena of public opinion, trampling the fair trial rights of the accused in the ensuing stampede.”Indeed, courts have never defined freedom of expression as an absolute right. Rather, the Supreme Court has held that freedom of expression should be restrained in some circumstances to protect a defendant’s right to a fair trial. In essence, under current jurisprudence there is a legal basis for restraining the media, since “[w]hen the exercise of free press rights actually tramples upon Sixth Amendment rights, the former must . . . yield to the latter.” In other words, the press should have no role in the determination of a defendant’s guilt or innocence."

http://llr.lls.edu/volumes/v39-issue4/docs/Geragos.pdf

LMAO Mark Geragos ?! you are kidding, right? That man doesn't even believe a word that comes out of his own mouth! Look at all the he talked about SP then took him on as a client!

This is the first I've heard of this. Was there a Special K listed even if it wasn't Annie?

I thought special k is jesse as pointed out in his LE interview when they tell him they have her IM's, text messages etc.

Agent Special K, no?

There are so many ways that this murder could have been accomplished without leaving marks on bones and I wonder what LE has that indicates to them that this was an intentional murder and that KC acted alone. Was there evidence of a lot of blood loss from blood found on items found with the body or was the "stain" in the trunk really blood? Was there a dried blood-encrusted knife at the crime scene? What showed up under luminol in the house, garage, sheds, playhouse, sandbox or soil samples from the yard?

Dr. G said the bones showed no ante-mortem trauma. What is the word for trauma sustained during death? Was there any post-mortem trauma not otherwise explained by animal activity?

Did the hairs or bones show long term use of some toxic chemical or RX drug that babies do not normally have in their systems?

Unlike many here, I was just beginning to change my initial belief of intentional first degree murder and starting to think that KC was simply so negligent and irresponsible that the child died while KC was on the phone, texting, sleeping, drunk, stoned, left alone at home, left in a hot car - whatever - and her lack of emotional response was due purely to the fact that she is a sociopath, incapable of true human emotion and without conscience that would trigger feelings of remorse or guilt.

First instinct is always the right one, so I should have known to trust my "gut". KC always looked mean to me. Really mean. As I said before she has mean hands, which I can not explain but know them when I see them.

Ok, I am ready for Jose's story that will explain everything or more likely the shocking truth that MJ foretold. Who was it that said "ugly shocking truth"?

Coming out of obsessed lurkdom;

I, too, believed for a very long time that this was the case of a panicked, narcissistic mother covering up an accidental death. Why? Because she knew that her mother "would never forgive her", and that she would have to curtail her partying until the appropriate "grieving" period was over. So she put it off, possibly going into deep denial, believing her own lies, etc. But as time went by, and her years of lies, stealing and deceit became public, it became glaringly apparent that she lies so easily, so convincingly, that it chilled me to the bone. The one thing that kept me from fully believing that this was intentional murder was, ironically enough, the estimated time of death, 3-4pm on 6/16. The middle of the afternoon! Accidents happen in the afternoon. Children drown, get hit by cars, fall out of windows in the afternoon. For some reason, it's difficult for me to imagine anyone murdering a child in the light of day, the hours of "reason". Even for a night owl partier like KC, that would be a clear headed time of day for her.
So, if the TOD is correct, it makes it even more evil.
BTW, I am amazed at the level of passion, intelligence, and insight on this website. You guys are truly addictive!

Welcome to WS :)

Tasylshari, I see we made the same assumption at exactly the same time...Great minds think alike :blowkiss:
I'm with you on the A's, I too wonder if they are still standing behind their little monster?

Cerenity: fellow great minder lol I pray that they have all come to their senses....but, we all see how their daughter turned out, right? Apple doesn't fall far...... At times throughout this I think that I have been just as angry at the other 3 as I have been at their ABSOLUTELY murdering spoiled brat sl*tty daughter. Most of me WANTS to feel so terribly sorry for their loss but I am having a hard time with all that they have done. Hindering, aiding, hiding, denying, etc.

If I were them I think I'd better come clean with the real truth now, and begin the acceptance of that truth. They'll never begin to heal without it...

These reports aren't comming from investigators. The news media's report is based on an anonymous source. I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that an investigator close enough to this case to have this kind of info would not stoop to leaking it and therefore potentially harming the case. I believe that they adhere to a strong ethics policy.
I do believe that the reporter had better back up these accusations with documentation pronto or s/he is going to find themself in a whole mess of trouble before the day is done.

There were 2 hearings concerning Casey yesterday. Bags and duct tape were mentioned in court as being found with the remains, which, IMO, carries a whole lot more weight than some bystander hanging out around the crime scene saying they saw. If I were a reporter, I would have spent the rest of the day hounding any LE sources I had for information. LE thinking Casey deliberately killed Caylee may be some shocking revelation to some of you, but some of us figured this all along. As far as overwhelming evidence, we pretty much got a general list of that yesterday at the hearings. Because of FL Sunshine Law, at least a good portion of this will be released to the public when it is turned over to the defense. We have seen this happen several times already. I don't understand what you are so upset over.
Lanie

The point was and remains that the source is anonymous. Moreover, this certainly didn't come from the defense.

There's no cause of death. There's no mechanism of death. There's no circumstances of death. There's no reason to think this report is anywhere near reliable.

This is standard high-profile anonymous source pablum for case followers, because "guilty" improves ratings.

But it could have. They may be doing everything they can to skew things - I think there is no defense now. All he can hope for is a mistrial.

whoa... WHO said they recovered casey's (or any other) prints from the duct tape or bags? :waitasec:

I can do without these two words ever making into Merriam-Webster: Crimetainment, and Murderabilia.

Annie is not who is listed as Speical K. I thought this was finally put to rest!
:yow::blushingsmiley::ashamed0005: Sorry, OLG, I'll have to write things down when I read them! Wasn't there a friend who did work for a Vet & forgive me I don't recall who it was.

I'm trying to keep everything in my head.............:bang:

I personally think it was the other way around. I think that Baez is following a money trail on this case, and he is the one in charge. He has made Casey believe that he will get her off, and therefor taking a deal would end it all..
He wants this circus to continue for PR purposes.

I tend to agree. I don't think he is being very upfront with Casey. remember he wasn't giving her mail from Lee and stuff too?

It came from an AMY H text message but she was saying KC took her duct tape so she had to use gaff tape for a costume IIRC

THeir use of gaff tape makes perfect sense- some of their friends (AL is one of them, I believe) attend Full Sail which is a video production school. I'm sure gaff tape is easily accessible there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21