Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how they have supposedly determined that it was an intentional killing when they haven't been able to determine the cause of death. What evidence says, "We don't know what Casey did, but we know she did it on purpose"?

Is it possible that the amount of duct tape, say two strips overlapping, made it clear that the tape was over her mouth and nose as well? Was it then forensically clear to LE that Caylee was alive when it was applied either from saliva or mucous cells on the tape? (God forbid.)

Do you ever get the feeling that your head will explode if you try to file away one more piece of information? Mine is doing that now. :headache:

If someone were to shake me up and set me in a corner I could babble useless pieces of information about this case for several years straight. :crosseyed:

ROFLMAO, especially babbling useless pieces of info for several years....ita.
Cheers to you, missmybaby.......:toastred:

Question - If she broke her neck, wouldn't that be able to be determined as the cause of death? I know it wasn't a full skeleton but I would think that the if her skull was there, the neck bones would have been found as well. God, that was hard typing :(

AIt may be comforting to know that based on the statements by Dr. G, I do not believe she broke her neck. Taped to keep her quite if she woke up from the chloroform and left deliberately in the hot car in Florida knowing the heat would be too much is far more likely. When I was 19, I was in a car accident and broke C6 and C7 and walked around with them broken for 6 weeks before the doctors found out. You can still see on x-ray where they broke today. Unless Dr. G was lying about the condition of the bones, or they don't have the neck bones, which would mean they wouldn't know anyway, I would say that neck breaking was thought about, but not done.

:waitasec: Ok now I'm going to search. With all this info, I have been dreaming every night about this case. Nothing, ever has kept me in front of a computer this long. I would only be able to sit for 5 maybe 10 mins, in front of the screen.......now it's hours! I know I read a story about someone, a friend of KC's, who worked in a Vetinary office & used Ketamine to put the animals out for a short time, for simple procedures. I assumed it was a friend & felt the Ketamine might be a link to the crime. Just putting it out there! Don't want to bog down this thread, but now I'm on a mission:furious:

I think all this has been investigated by others here at WS already.

I've thought almost from the beginning that Casey was responsible for Caylee's disappearance and death, but I have been undecided as to whether or not she killed her accidentially or on purpose. I would not be at all surprised to find that she killed her beautiful little girl on purpose, that she intentionally murdered her. She intended to and planned it out. NOT that she was doing something dangerous and foolish like drugging her so she would sleep through a party and gave her too much, but that she willfully and deliberately murdered her.

It depends on where that duct tape was, now doesn't it? If it was wrapped all around the mouth AND nose, then clearly she wouldn't expect her to be able to breath. That would easily be argued as a deliberate act of suffocation.
Only if you can prove the tape was placed there before she died.

Just speculation.

Maybe they found something relative to the skull with teeth marks showing something was shoved down Caylee's throat and then her mouth was duct taped so she choked to death.
No way that is an accident.
Lanie

Might be.

Disregard the source if you have to....his quote about the Supreme Court is accurate.

As I said, I don't trust "sources" (Newspaper "sources" or otherwise) of any sort as "proof" of anything anyway so it doesn't really matter.

That would do it. However, Casey was charged with Murder 1 before the body was even found.

Were you not asking what was found with the remains that make them so sure this killing was intentional?
Murder 1 charges before the body was found could be child abuse/neglect resulting in death. This has already been covered.
Lanie

Has there been any mention of rope or twine taken from the Anthony home or the car? If the duct tape was applied while Caylee was alive she would have to be drugged, unconscious or bound by the hands; imo. A suffocating child would have desperately tried to pull off the tape. We know about the chloroform in the car--what it was used for is subject to opinion. I was curious about anything found that could be used to tie Caylee's hands. The other option is that Casey used the duct tape alone--on an alive Caylee--wrapping it around her head--and I simply can't allow myself to believe that.

She could have used duct tape on her hands, also.
Lanie

Obviously the disposal of the body was intentional. What I'm wondering is what evidence they have that positively establishes that the death was not an accident.

How many mothers ACCIDENTALLY duct tape around their kid's head?

This is a case with aggravating circumstances and in Florida that can be a DP case.

If I read it right when the jury finds KC guilty, they can change it to the DP even though that was not in the original charge if there were aggravating circumstances on a child under 13.

She did plan this.

4701 Hopespring, the house on the corner is owned by a Gonzalez.

4709 Hopespring, the next house is owned by a Zanaida.

She put the baby in between Zanaidas house and the Gonzalez house right behind them.

hattip to SM and seemeatthebeach/katgram.

Were you not asking what was found with the remains that make them so sure this killing was intentional?
Murder 1 charges before the body was found could be child abuse/neglect resulting in death. This has already been covered.
Lanie

No, not what was found with the remains necessarily. The article doesn't say when investigators made this determination or what evidence was used in making the determination.

Even if the evidence were to reveal the duct tape covered both her mouth and nose?

Correct. It would not be proof of premeditation, for the M.E. did not find that Caylee suffocated to death nor that the tape was the mechanism of death or associated with the mechanism of death.

Is there a difference between duct tape and 'duck' tape, or are they they same thing, just pronounced differently?

There is no such thing as "duck" tape, it's just people mispronouncing "duct" tape. Kinda like "pot marks" on someone's face as opposed to "pock marks". :)

This is not new. When the Grand Jury heard the evidence even before Caylee was found, they indicted her on First Degree Murder which means premeditated. OCSO arrested her on those charges and stated then it was premeditated. INTENTIONAL.

Why be surprised at something we already knew to be a fact in this case? If there was not enough evidence, they would not have brought the charges. Now, with the body and further evidence of the timeline, they only have solidified the state's case against Casey. The growth of plants and bug evidence only played the role of determining how long Caylee's body was left in the field where she was found.

I believe the reason they are leaking this information now is due to the motions Baez sought in court yesterday and knowing they are going to have to release certain information out to the media (doc dump).

I can't understand why people don't realize yet that when "sources" come out with this type of information, it turns out to be correct and was intentionally leaked by LE for a reason. This has happened repeatedly in this case and they haven't lied yet. I have had no doubt that Casey killed Caylee intentionally...because OCSO, the FBI, and the SA's Office said she did and they have had evidence to prove it. (I have believed it since I saw the words, "31 Days" tho.)

Until they found the body they could not be 100% sure. The circumstantial evidence was there. Unless of Course GA went in and said my daughter killed my granddaughter which I doubt!

This is new to me! Can you link me to this discussion if there was one? I don't remember it at all! Wow!:eek:

This was in the Doc dumo and is all over the net about CA choking Casey that is why many of us thought it was a rage attack as in Casey lost it , accidentally killing Caylee

While I am sorry you are so sad, I don't consider it "gloating" to discuss this. It is not any surprise they found more evidence to back up the charges she was arrested on. It isn't a matter of anyone here being right or wrong. It is only following the case and discussing what is going on in that context.

None of us want to believe that any mother could be capable of such horrors as we have already seen. Unfortunately, it happens because there are people who value life so very little. This is a crime board and filled with such stories.

This case gets uglier by the minute and people need to prepare themselves for what will come in at the trial. This is only the beginning of the horror that will come out when they present the actual evidence, crime scene photos, and other things. They will be presented in their entirety and it will not be censored in any way.

I wrote my post on the first page. I didn't say it was gloating to discuss this. I asked that no one do it.

I bolded -- I believe that she was visiting missing children sites before any of this started. Did she create a Caylee is Missing Myspace site?

I wrote about it somewhere (trying to remember where) but it was definitely discussed somewhere that she set her myspace account up before Caylee went missing with that url address and when you Choose a URL you can not change it -
My theory was unless in the circumstances the owners of myspace allowed it to happen though

I think new people here need to understand this in order to comprehend what we get into on this board. The cases we have gotten into prior to this one have taken us into areas which many probably cannot handle. This case is not going to be any different and probably worse than most because of the victim not only being a two year old child, but a beloved little girl who everyone has come to adore. It will be extremely difficult.

Well I dont consider myself new. Ive been reading this board for a long time.
But this case was different I believed that it was an accident in a Rage.
Im hurting that i was wrong.

Ive seen plenty of horrific cases, Darlie Routiers for one, poured over the horrific scenes of her boys stabbed brutally to death and all the documents

This case of Caylee's is just different.

Ive only got up to page 11 , as I went to bed not long after this was announced. Ive got to go do some things bbl.

She did plan this.

She put the baby in between Zanaidas house and the Gonzalez house right behind them.

How do you know this? What is your source? If it's true, then it is beyond creepy.

She did plan this.

This is not true according to title records that I am looking at right now. Where did you get this information and please post a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi