Southwest Flight Attendant Tries to Boot Hooters Waitress From Plane Over Clothing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking back to the beginning of this, I wish we could all see a picture of her, as her outfit was on that fateful day that led to her Playboy fame.

Then we would all be better able to judge the situation for ourselves.

angelmom - yes - because of the difference between choosing to take her clothes off, and being humiliated when she did not choose to do so. Voluntary versus involuntary - that's the difference.

I'd never say the airlines can afford it - to me, it's about right or wrong - I hate that idea that it's OK to sue a company because they can afford it. But - unless her attire was indecent (as in, illegally revealling) and unless the airline said they had a dress code - it was wrong for her to be kicked off the plane.

And yes, you can be embarassed, and still go on to talk about it. Rape victims do it all the time, with far greater embarassment.

JBean, I never posed - but I can't see being embarassed if I did - they might well be, but I wouldn't. It's just a body, and the money can make a big difference - school, a house, so many different ways it can improve your life. I'd consider that her choice, but a wise choice. Others might have different scales, and that's their choice, but if you don't have an issue with it, and you've got a one time opportunity to get a ridiculous quantity of money for doing nothing but some pictures - why not?
I understand your point of view details. It's just that for me it is a matter of character. MY yardstick of character. Yours is differnt than mine is differnt than the next persons. So there is no right or wrong answer.
For me to choose cash over my personal integrity is a character issue. Please do not misunderstand what I am saying. I am not suggesting that you have more or less character than I. Nor am I suggesting that you have more or less integrity than I. I am only saying that by the standards I set for my own self it would be unacceptable.
If I cannot recommend it to my children, I wouldn't do it myself. I am not passing judgment on those that do, I understand that it does not have the same significance for some that it does for me. But for me to continue to promote the objectifcation of women by spreading my legs and getting cash for it is just not something i would ever support. I know that everyone is a willing participant and so that is their business. It's just not for me and that is the same value i want to pass on to my children.

But they are boys so wish me luck with that LMAO!

Thinking back to the beginning of this, I wish we could all see a picture of her, as her outfit was on that fateful day that led to her Playboy fame.

You know what Buzz...that is so true. I am of the opinion that we still have not seen how she appeared that day. but it is only my opinion and I could be very very wrong
But then I have devoted ENTIRELY way too much time on this thread as it is. I have managed to take a silly story and make it way too serious!
my bad!

I actually saw a picture on the news the other night. Her white miniskirt was very short- think high thigh- and she wore a low cut white tank under a mint green button-up sweater with most of the buttons undone. It was fairly revealing but no more than you'd see on a lot of young women. I think the fact that she was overly endowed for the shirt led to her being asked to deplane.

I actually saw a picture on the news the other night. Her white miniskirt was very short- think high thigh- and she wore a low cut white tank under a mint green button-up sweater with most of the buttons undone. It was fairly revealing but no more than you'd see on a lot of young women. I think the fact that she was overly endowed for the shirt led to her being asked to deplane.

calikid,

That's the outfit we all have seen on tv. The skirt was below her hip bones and barely covered her upper thighs, she had the green half sweater that tied underneath her bust,it didn't look that bad because she had on the tight white tank under neath.True,I have seen more revealing,that is why I would very much like to see the security cameras pics of her at the airport on that day.I may be wrong,but I have a gut feeling,she wasn't wearing that tank top at the time,or it was hiked up.

She needs those twins. I just don't think she has a nice face. At a glance, she's pretty but if you look closer, yucky. Looks like she's been around the block or 12.

I don't care what she wears or how/where she poses, but she just doesn't look like somebody I'd wanna know personally. She kinda has a mean look about her.

Plus, I got hit with a fake boobie once at a swing dance club and with a little velocity behind them, they can hurt!

She needs those twins. I just don't think she has a nice face. At a glance, she's pretty but if you look closer, yucky. Looks like she's been around the block or 12.

I don't care what she wears or how/where she poses, but she just doesn't look like somebody I'd wanna know personally. She kinda has a mean look about her.

Plus, I got hit with a fake boobie once at a swing dance club and with a little velocity behind them, they can hurt!
I crossed her off my list too, rt.

I just don't see why I need to give kudos to this girl for posing in playboy. Wow, she is really liberated and has such modern, healthy views on nudity and herself that she took her clothes off for money! Hooray for her!
I usually do question the morals of people who take their clothes off for money, can't help it. I find that art good enough for the Louvre and nudity in playboy, hustler , whatever are very different.

LOL I agree. She has kind of a horse face.
This hair is MUCH better on her. The other hair was soooo bleached out and GROSS. From the head up, before, she looked pretty skanky... like, I am surprised that anyone would let her step on their "private plane" before this incident. I am kind of doubting that ever happened. YUCK! I agree, she looks like she's been, as my mom puts it... "rode hard and put up wet". LOL.... so yes, been around quite a few blocks!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back