Found Deceased Spain - Esther Dingley, from UK, missing in the Pyrenees, November 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Ruthbullock, post: 16556793, member: 178674I "...The refuges are pretty grim and filthy- evidence to some degree of foul play would be obvious whether left or cleaned up.
I’m also aware everything is now being controlled by LBT, so it may not be down to DCs personal choice.
[/QUOTE]
BBM Astute points, @Ruthbullock. We have so few facts to foster belief in any one scenario of how or why ED disappeared. More will perhaps be revealed...

Edited to add: Snipped for focus.

I would be surprised if there was ayone IN that refuge on November 22, 2020, as it was closed due to strict lockdown in France. Both Esther and other people could camp in the area, but using the facilities of the refuge ws fully impossible.

Well yes I guess they wouldn't need to have been actually in it for an encounter to take place. But was it impossible? In her text to DC that we saw recently it said she had been hoping it had a winter room. If not open officially do they actually lock them?

I would be surprised if there was ayone IN that refuge on November 22, 2020, as it was closed due to strict lockdown in France. Both Esther and other people could camp in the area, but using the facilities of the refuge ws fully impossible.
It wasn’t fully closed, the Facebook page for the refuge had visitors staying in it at the beginning of November and the webpage also said it was open, but unmanned. There no facilities available apart from a roof at this time of year (and that was the same before Covid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper