Found Deceased Spain - Esther Dingley, from UK, missing in the Pyrenees, November 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan had a conversation with ED after all the texts. We have no idea what they talked about. It might have been further clarification about her route, which made him so certain of her intended route.

Perhaps, but he did not add any information in the dossier about that brief phone call regarding route clarification.

And I take note that Dan was able to either ascend or descent Port de la Glere, while she does not appear to have been successful.

I wonder if he will make any comments about his experiences in that area, just several days after her disappearance.

I hope he does. He has said that she thought that she was capable of all hikes in the area. Perhaps he can provide photos of that particular hike to help us understand what she faced.

I hope he does. He has said that she thought that she was capable of all hikes in the area. Perhaps he can provide photos of that particular hike to help us understand what she faced.

He will be grieving at the moment Otto. It's a bit too soon after the sad news of today, I think a little time needs to pass before the heavy dissections of the case begin/resume. MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member