Found Deceased Spain - Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was also contacted directly by some people and was sent mocked-up images, including a fake picture of her son being tortured. “The first week was all a blur,” she said. “I was in a hotel room in Tenerife and looking for Jay – and I was getting terrorised by trolls.”

Duncan and her son Zac have compiled details of those who did not hide their numbers; while many were based in the UK, some messages came from as far away as Australia and the US.

“There were calls with people saying: ‘We know where Jay is, he’s done this, he’s done that,’” she said. “Some were from people screaming Jay’s name or saying he had been stabbed on a beach. And, oh, my God, the stories, they were just unreal. Absolutely unreal. People were saying: ‘He’s in a hole, he’s chained up.’

“It was just disgusting, absolutely disgusting. I wouldn’t wish it upon anybody, the torment that I’ve had to go through, and that I’m still going through.”

She said the family were “sucked into” some of the conspiracy theories, clinging on to any hope Slater was still alive

"Mr Williams-Thomas alleged: "En route, Jay posted a Snapchat saying that he had taken a £12,000 Rolex from a person. We have been unable to validate this in terms of a reported theft. However, friends of Jay said he would not make this up and the watch was the subject of a later conversation between the friends.""

BBM: the story started from Jay, not from 'internet trolls', and his friends believed it...

according to WT's source who he never does disclose
there is no proof that Jay said it IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb