Special Report on Anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And especially given the fact that GA never seems to go to the gym or workout. It would not be at all unusual for a man his age, with a nurse wife, to use hormone injections.

Isn't that incredibly expensive? If that were the case I am sure it would have had to have been prescribed by a licenced doctor and covered by Cindy's insurance. I can't imagine George cooking up his own or buying it illegally.

Good show Levi! So LP thinks the syringe came from the family home - he thinks ga is the one using testosterone

This too is what I figured. He's such a neat freak and always looks so put together, I can believe he would use drugs for his body. Anything to make Cindy tolerate him. jmo

Isn't that incredibly expensive? If that were the case I am sure it would have had to have been prescribed by a licenced doctor and covered by Cindy's insurance. I can't imagine George cooking up his own or buying it illegally.
No, the small amounts a Dr. would prescribe would not cost much. It would just boost his test. levels up to the same amount as a younger man.
As far as George's anger problem....he is just a as*.
The "roid rage" we always hear about is caused by massive amounts of steroids

thanks for the good show....i look forward to tonights! :)

LP said not all of Tracy's testimony has been released!

When this goes to trial, I think there's going to be a lot of testimony, from various individuals, that's going to be new information. The prosecution always holds onto crucial information.

If they released everything, there would be no need for a trial.

If KC doesn't take a plea during jury selection, Diane F. feels KC will be declared guilty but it will be hard for her to get the DP because she is a young female. LP thinks she will get the DP.

I think LP made a good point about how the prosecution could present Caylee's death to the jury in a way that would make an impression.........something they would remember during deliberations.

Pat Brown 's theory was fascinating. She was saying that psychopaths always justify their crimes and that in KC's mind, the injection of chloroform was used to "euthanize" Caylee. Pat said she was simply tired of Caylee and "put her down" like you do with animals. Interesting! She also alludes to the fact that CA is a psychopath, too, viewing Caylee as a possession without real love for her. The battle between CA and KC was for the possession of the object, being Caylee. CA's motivation to be the doting grandmother was to gain attention for herself, as per Pat.

Thanks, Levi! Another great show.

Good show Levi! So LP thinks the syringe came from the family home - he thinks ga is the one using testosterone

LP made a good point.............GA does look physically fit for a man his age, yet we don't know of him going to a gym.

Anyone who can give a Left Coaster a tip on how to hook up to Levi's show? (Ayp got it now thank you simultaneous posting!)

TIA--and based on the feedback without having heard you, thanks Levi!

And especially given the fact that GA never seems to go to the gym or workout. It would not be at all unusual for a man his age, with a nurse wife, to use hormone injections.

I'm not a nurse and I give my husband those hormone injections (prescribed by our dr.). he is almost George's age. Men can be as vain as women and slow-downs in certain areas can bring on panic.

I agree with LP that George was a likely source.

Levi is waiting for Mark Fuhrman to come on the line... Should not be too much longer.

Mark Fuhrman is talking about Caylee now......................he told GA and CA straight out that Caylee was dead. Their reaction - CA started crying, GA sort of sank down a bit.

Mark explains that media made it worse by portraying this as a missing child case so they could have GA and CA on programs pleading for their missing granddaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966