Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel, please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your Dad. The M&M's were such a sweet and moving gesture on your part.

Just know that you are loved and appreciated!

LaLaw2000

AWC, God bless you in your time of need. I have lost both of my parents and can relate. May you heal with warm memories and may your memories become a comfort and a blessing to you as mine have. We at WS love and miss you terribly. Please take the time to think of you, heal you and last but not least? Love you. :blowkiss:

AWC--- so sorry about your loss and difficulties. Just so relieved to know you are OK!!! Take your time and come back when you can. :blowkiss:

:blowkiss: Our love to you, Angel Who Cares. Bless you in this difficult time. You know how much we love you here. (Where's the smiley saying "this much!" with arms stretched out to the sides?) :heart: Take care and hope to see you soon!!!

Oh, Angel I too want to extend my condolences on the loss of your dad. I know you are needed by your mom right now, but when you are ready, we look forward to having you back here with us. I was really getting worried about you without a peep for so long, but I do understand now. We really miss you here @ WS!! xoxo

Angel, whether you come back tomorrow or the week before the trial it's quite obvious that so many miss you. No need to explain any further why you needed a break. So sorry for you and your families loss. I remember losing my mom and went in to a period of reflection and had to mourn and distance myself from many around me. Thats just natural in so many ways. Long before I joined WS and was the consummate lurker your up to date news was the first place I went every day. If you get back to that great! If you ease back in great! Just get back to WS!!!

Dear Angel, I'm sorry for the loss of your Dad. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I have missed seeing your posts. Please come back when you are ready. Your friends here at WS have missed you very much. :blowkiss:

Sending prayers, hugs, and lots of love to AngelWhoCares. Your WS family is here for you.

Angel, We are sending warm beams of healing light to you and your Mom. Know that you are missed, treasured, and loved by many here. Whenever you are ready to come back, we are looking forward to your media updates and your insightful comments.

Angel, I am saddened to hear of your loss.:hug:

We shall all be here, awaiting your return. You are so missed.

God Bless you and your mom.

Angel, I'm just so relieved to finally hear from you, I've been so worried. So sorry to hear of your Daddy's passing. Take all the time you need, sweetie, and we will be here waiting for you when you are ready. Hugs and Kisses, Mitzi

Hurry back Angel, it's not the same without :)

~hugs~ for the loss of you dad.

Bumping this. We love and miss you Angel. ;) May angel wings kiss you every night in your time of sorrow. :blowkiss:

Angel, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved father. I think of you often, and I am just so grateful that you are okay. It takes time to heal a loss such as yours, alot of time. All the 'firsts', the first year are just so very painful. You will never get over it, but in time you will integrate the loss of him, into your everyday life. I still have moments of uncontrollable sadness and crying, and my Mom has been gone for almost 14 years, the good news it happens less and farther between. I will miss her forever. I miss seeing your beautiful angel avatar, in my mind I equate it as being you. Come back soon, please, you are missed. With Love~ Frigga

Angel,
My thoughts and prayers are with you! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Hugs for you and your mom-you have been missed so very much!
Take care
Savannahanna

PrayingForYouGodBless.gif

condolences-2.gif

sympathy.gif

excerpts from her email. All of this happened AFTER the date I gave you that I was watching. I am posting the portions of her email that say"please tell everyone" or something of that nature:
>>
Jelly,
Sorry It's been so long to get back to u & everyone at WS's!
Could u please let everyone know that I'm sorta ok, but my dad had another stroke on the opposite side than his last one 5yrs ago Nov. He passed away on Dec. 11th & it has been just very difficult for me mentally & physically at this time. I will be returning as soon as I'm able to help again...I've been making sure my mom is ok & am handling a lot of little things around the house with her..going through his things with her...it's just been too difficult for me right now to get back to doing what I do love to do & that is to help out with the media at WS's! I do plan to return before the start of Casey's trial since I know it will be a lot of work for everyone to handle...I know it will help me to take my mind off of everything, but right now it's just too hard for me when I hear of another missing found not safe & sound! I did find comfort knowing how much my dad knew just how much Caylee is a part of my heart forever! I told him to take care of her & find comfort that he is now playing with her! he loved all the little one's not just his 24 grandkid's...always had M&M's to hand out to all the kids when ever he left the house....so I put a bag of M&M's in his front pocket to take to heaven with him...I whispered to him to make sure that our little angel Caylee got some of them from me!

I'm so sorry that I didn't let anyone know what was going on...it was just too hard for me...everytime I was going to log in to let u all know...I ended up crying & than didn't know where to post the info as to why I was MIA & for so long! Also could u let FifthEssence know & all of the astrologer's that I do plan to be back to help again! It does makes me feel good to know that I have been missed by u all! I have followed what has been going on & am very upset with the latest news about the ethic charges against Baez
12.gif
...I do know that Judge Perry is one very smart & no nonsense Judge, & will do everything to make sure the trial is not delayed because of it!

Could u PLEASE let everyone know what & why I have not been around yet!
Also let whoever has been opening the daily media thread, that I would like to start opening it again soon...if they don't mind...it will really help me out to feel some gratification again...esp. since I'm disabled & really do love to help with the cases & the media.
snip

Let them all know I miss everyone too, but just needed sometime to mourn the loss of the greatest man that ever lived here on earth...I know he is in heaven not suffering anymore & is giving hugs & love to all of the other's that he knows I followed their cases & than some...that was/is my dad...he knew just how strong I felt about the missing that didn't get a chance to live & finish what they should have been able to do here on earth!
snip

I think I will be ready within the next month r sooner to be back helping with the media etc. Thanks again for everyone's concern for me too!

HUGS, PRAYERS & LOVE SENT TO EVERYONE AT WS'S!

I just found this. Shame on me. I am so sorry to read that AWC's has been dealing with sorrow beyond belief. One step at a time Angel Who Cares, take them slow and easy as we will be here when you do come back. We love you very much.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad angel who cares. :hug:

God Bless You AWC! I can't begin to fathom your heartache. Know that we have missed you tremendously and can't wait until you are back doing what you do best.

Keep your Dad alive in your memories -- he sounds like a phenomenal man.

Still missing you, Angel! You are in my prayers! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member