***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too! I have zero sympathy for her, not even when she's all emotional on a witness stand ... I just have to remind myself of the hateful, despicable things she's done to innocent people ... accusations she's made and lies about people she's told. No way I can find any sympathy for her whatsoever ...

With you allllllllll the way.

Clapping my gleeful hands together for the ones who got to meet Mr. Ashton-aka Superman :). As much as I have wanted to listen to him on the various programs, it seems for some reason I had to either switch it off(JVM), or missed it completely(Dr. P). Caught a part of J. Behar's show and had to laugh at the choices of who would play who in the movie-least she keeps it a bit lighthearted-I'm still laughing about LiLo as FCA :) and G. Lopez as JB :). Mr. Ashton was very amused. It was good to see him laugh.

It's nice to come in here and get everyone's take on everything, including the shows Jeff Ashton has been on-Saves time, is accurate and I love it! Thanks!

Somebody else from WS too was going with a gift in a purple bag - wracking brain - no must go back in the thread and have a look see:blushing:

Hah! Found it - Zippitydoda! Now we are waiting for two reports!!!! Woohoo!!!
Didn't see Zippity...wish I had. I called around here, but no one had a purple balloon. It wouldn't have lasted very long in the rain, anyway.

GA knew exactly how evil his daughter was the the minute he found out she duct taped and suffocated Caylee to death. GA had plenty of time to be Caylee's hero by simply telling the truth, he did not. Caylee is the victim. GA is not.

I am looking at the bigger picture. GA lied for years for Caylee’s killer. He knew the rare Henkel duct tape was his. He knew Caylee died a heinous tortuous death and was thrown out like garbage. What did he do? He lied, he made money off of her death (CA/GA sold pictures too), he blamed innocent people, he (along with his family) set up three foundations…total scam, and he turned his back on Caylee to support her killer.

George defended FCA at Caylee’s funeral, asking people to write letters of support to her after he knew exactly what FCA did to Caylee. GA did not let a little thing like murder, duct tape, swamp, dump, torture, or scavengers stop him from supporting FCA. GA knew FCA drove around with Caylee’s corpse in that car like it was just a piece of trash to be dumped at her convenience.

GA sat side by side with Cindy during all those interviews lying over and over and over again. The smell of death became pizza (ops no pizza) so the smell of death turned into garbage. I could go on but GA told his share of lies. He continued to put money in that monster’s commissary account for years after knowing what happened to Caylee in her last moments on earth and the desecration of her body after death.

GA was downright rude and combative during the Morgan deposition. There was no outrage from GA when FCA falsely accused ZG. He refused to admit FCA did not contribute anything toward basic items such as food, clothing, etc. Considering Caylee’s life was snuffed out by FCA, it seemed like such a trivial and ridiculous thing to argue about, everyone knew FCA hadn’t worked in years. The same combative GA showed himself at FCA’s trial too, arguing over duct tape.

GA already knew FCA told detailed lies about LA (George’s own son) molesting her in the jailhouse letters. FCA hinted that GA was a molester too. Molestation accusations were not new and it wasn’t a stretch for FCA to say he molested or even killed Caylee. After all, she killed her own child and didn't miss a beat with her party life.

So, after all these years, what really upset him the most? What finally made him stop supporting FCA---she accused him. It was a disgusting lie but Caylee is the victim. GA is not. FCA will have another child and that child will pay too---thanks in part to GA.

I will never give that jury a pass because they had enough to serve up the DP but GA and CA’s lies directly contributed to that verdict.

IMO

Excellent post - thank you for your time/insight

no, these were not the first psych evals! those, ahston said, were only noteworthy because one of the doctors said that OCA was "unusually happy" given her situation.

these other things are the things said closer to trial, one dr, dr danziger, did do one of the original psych evals but now OCA had her new tale to tell.

I think FCA delightfully relished in all the attention being given to her in such a way the thought process of Caylee was so easily replaced by her own wantful desires=being unsusally happy. She was playing it to the hilt imo and played the game well. Crazy like a fox and very sadistic-The big look at me movie star syndrome-Fame is sure fleeting and infamy in her case is a big fat Zero:twocents:

View attachment 19723
JA at Barnes and Noble (NYC)

Excellent shot - what else??? Did you get to talk to him?? What did he say to you?? What did you say to him? Was he the same as when we saw him on talk shows? Were there lots of people there? Were his books flying off the shelves? Is he happy about how things are going? Did he say anything about that ridiculous Dr. Phil show?

Well...:great: ...those are my beginning questions....:woohoo:

I didn't think it would work so I removed it. Don't think I did it right, but I can see the pic...can you?

Yes, if we click on the pic it enlarges - it's a great pic! He looks happy and relaxed - was he?

It's the next post down folks - you can see the thumbnail - just click on it!

Okay..I've done another hour of reading JA's book on my NOOK and now I'm checking in to see if RR posted......
Yippee.....RR!!!

Excellent shot - what else??? Did you get to talk to him?? What did he say to you?? What did you say to him? Was he the same as when we saw him on talk shows? Were there lots of people there? Were his books flying off the shelves? Is he happy about how things are going? Did he say anything about that ridiculous Dr. Phil show?

Well...:great: ...those are my beginning questions....:woohoo:

you are getting to a photo with that link? how?

It was in a smaller than normal B and N. There was a small group of people. I identified myself as one of those idiot bloggers. He laughed. He was relaxed...didn't want to do all the talking so he asked if there were any questions...guess who always had her hand up?

Ok...now I know I'm old, but didn't the As refuse lie detector tests?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back