***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could this be the effect of JAs book coming out? Doubt it but who knows:

Did Casey Anthony survive attempt on her life?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...asey-anthony-survive-attempt-on-her-life.html

She's doomed, it doesn't matter that she so called "got away with it" she didn't. I feel no pity. Let me guess, she was hiding in Pinellas lol

LOL - We - well I - have been yukking it up on the Sidebar thread - I am insisting it was an eviction notice taped to her door and an email telling her to get out - with her "friends" panicking about where to stash her next.

In the meantime - Baez is just pimping up her eviction to make something press-worthy as Ashton's book comes out.

After all - how would it look if the headline read - Dottie's Buddhists Chuck OCA off the Commune? :lol:

When I first read that CM asked about a plea deal during the trial ,I thought "Ha! Even the Defense could see that the State was making a good case! "
But now I'm not so sure that was CM's train of thought. If he could see that the jury wasn't paying attention to the State Attorney's he may have been AFRAID that Casey would walk.
Welcome to the nightmare ,CM. :maddening:

BBM...or he was afraid she would get convicted of manslaughter and spend a few years in prison.

CM said he would walk arm in arm with FCA after the trial. I can see how FCA would take that as a promise that he would get her off. I'm sure FCA was beyond fuming at the mere mention of a plea. The 30 year bomb probably drove her over the edge.

I don't think she had a blank stare, she was probably thinking I'd kill you right now if I could. The plea was the most shocking fact I've heard so far from the book.

The DT was begging for a mistrial. I really think they wanted to get out and let a public defender take care of the mess.

CM may have seen pure evil after spending a few weeks next to her. I think he only visited her a few times in jail before trial (if that). The movie 'Cape Fear' comes to mind, starring Juliett Lewis among others. It's about a felon that serves time in prison. He tries to kill his defense attorney and his family when he gets out.

I don't really believe this, maybe CM got tired of looking at the ceiling. The movie crossed my mind when I heard he was the one wanting a plea.

IMO

omgosh honey you are so brave, asking for a hug :hug: I woulda been bawling my eyes out, yall know me :D I got tears in my eyes just thinking of you there with him and how I'd just burst into tears like a damn fool.
I did get teary...from the moment he came out. I was afraid that I would lose it, but I was so intent on listening to what he was saying that I was able to control myself. LOL

Yes. PLEASE keep the...*ahem*... "asassination attempt" :)rolleyes:) link & discussion on the Sidebar thread.

Good mercy. I know it is trash, but still...let's not litter JA's thread with that, okay? lol

No doubt in my mind who would have been the Date rapist. I can see her spiking a guy's drink, cornering him and maneuvering him into a compromising position.
Jeff said the story was that she was at a party, fell asleep, woke up and thought she had been assaulted....or it was her father. Take your pick.

Jeff said the story was that she was at a party, fell asleep, woke up and thought she had been assaulted....or it was her father. Take your pick.

"thought" she was assaulted. "dreamed" her dad raped her. (that was in letters to cookie)

this chick is bats, nuts, cuckoo, one sandwich short of a picnic, one joker shy of a full deck of cards, crazy as a ****house rat, etc etc.

My book has not arrived yet but have hung on every word in this thread. The one thing that stands out most to me is, everything I'm reading makes sense! When we would hear the A's or Jose talk, I would be scratching my head thinking, that doesn't make sense at all. With Jeff, it all fits into place, even his observations were right in line with what I was thinking. After all of the lies.... this is a gift. Thank you to all those that posted their thoughts, comments and first-hand accounts of Jeff and his book.
Jeff said when interviewing defense witnesses it usually took a couple of questions before their testimony fell apart. He talked about the tattoo...but not sure whose depo he was referring to 'cause the DT never used the witness. It could have been a MH person because whoever it was said that "Bella Vita" could have been referring to the fact that she didn't have a good life. Huh?!

Wonder when she said this? Is Jeff saying this was also said in her evaluations with the mental health professionals?

"thought" she was assaulted. "dreamed" her dad raped her. (that was in letters to cookie)

this chick is bats, nuts, cuckoo, one sandwich short of a picnic, one joker shy of a full deck of cards, crazy as a ****house rat, etc etc.
Aah...the letters. Did she say in the letters that her father could have been THE father...'cause that little tidbit that he shared was news to me.

Yes. PLEASE keep the...*ahem*... "asassination attempt" :)rolleyes:) link & discussion on the Sidebar thread.

Good mercy. I know it is trash, but still...let's not litter JA's thread with that, okay? lol

Sorry 'Beach - my bad..:blushing:
Er...it's just too much fun to let it pass by.

LG slinking back to the Sidebar thread, tail between legs...

Wonder when she said this? Is Jeff saying this was also said in her evaluations with the mental health professionals?
I was so shocked when he said that that I just blurted out (no raising hand, bad me)..."Casey said THAT???" And he said, yes.

http://www.harpercollins.com/Author/Tour.aspx?authorID=38752

All Events Promoting Imperfect Justice

Thursday, November 17, 2011
CTV/Canada AM

Monday, November 21, 2011
06:00 PM
ORLANDO PUBLIC LIBRARY
101 E Central Blvd Orlando, FL 32801

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
09:00 PM
blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Monday, November 28, 2011
07:00 PM
BOOK MARK
220 First ST Neptune Beach, FL 32266

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
NEW SMYRNA BEACH REGIONAL LIBRARY
1001 S Dixie Freeway New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
12:30 PM
DELAND REGIONAL LIBRARY
130 E Howry AVE DeLand, FL 32724

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
05:00 PM
VERO BEACH BOOK CENTER
2145 Indian River Blvd. Vero Beach, FL 32960

Friday, December 02, 2011
07:00 PM
BARNES & NOBLE
2501 Tyrone Blvd St. Petersburg, FL 33710
IMO, they did a really bad job advertising the event last night in NY. I hope they do a better job of it down in Florida.

Aah...the letters. Did she say in the letters that her father could have been THE father...'cause that little tidbit that he shared was news to me.

If I remember correctly JB was trying to get another paternity test from Jesse. I think that's what she wrote in her letter.

I think she pinned the father on whoever was convenient at the time.

IMO

I was so shocked when he said that that I just blurted out (no raising hand, bad me)..."Casey said THAT???" And he said, yes.

Makes me wonder what other little tidbits he left out of his book. He'd probably still be writing. She does give a lot of material to work with, that's for sure. :rocker:

On a different note, one of the things that I still chuckle about is his description he gives of his opinion regarding Cheney's view on women in professional/powerful positions - he (Cheney) believes or acts like they should be in subservient roles that he is mentoring rather than an equal. (paraphrasing)
He said that Cheney made that mistake with Linda Drane-Burdick once. I laughed and thought, yea I would have liked to have seen that exchange. :floorlaugh:

UK - did you see the posts (post # in the 100's I think) that gave the site to get Jeff's audio book for FREE! Check back in the threads for it. It's from an Amazon site - 30 day trial, download book, cancell your trial. Done!

Thanks but it didn't take me long just to d/l it :).

I am actually impressed that I haven't got bored and given up it yet though.. thats what I usually do :/

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for sharing JA's book on here. It's been as if I've read the book myself. You people are the best. Thank you.

nope. she sure didnt. she decided on that lil tidbit after reading too many printouts of WS that's what I think :floorlaugh:

I agree, rotterdam.

And I know that I'm in the minority, butI do feel a twinge of sympathy for GA. No doubt he's one very flawed individual, but to me he seemed the only one of the A's who made any attempt to get at the truth.

IMO, he was horrified and distraught when Lippman informed him of the DT's strategy going into trial not just because he was humiliated, but because at that point his last glimmer of doubt was erased. While he'd always been the most willing to admit his daughter's capability to lie, cheat, and steal, I believe that even he had held onto the tiniest kernel of hope that KC wasn't guilty. But when she turned around and accused HIM of molesting her and killing Caylee, then he KNEW she had done it.

That said, I would NEVER donate to a foundation that GA or any of the A's have so much as thought about being associated with. Let them all fade away and do their penance in private, on their own dime.

I'm completely with you Velouria. The revelation of what Casey was going to to do to him in open court erased any and all doubt. There was no more hoping that Casey didn't do this after he found out that revelation.

Not to say that I fully trust GA. But out of all the Anthonys he's the one I guess I can understand the most. I can never fully understand how or why Cindy and Lee have acted in the last three years.

Hey ya'll, had been avoiding this forum after July...heartbroken. But I have a question. In JA's book, do we finally get any glimpse of the sidebars? Or have those been transcripts been released anywhere?? Would looooove to read the text of those and find out if the people follwoing every day of the trial were right about what was being said...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back