Stacey Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook IL Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the articles - her parents did not raise her. She had a guardian. She was probably looking for a father figure.

This is the most incredible story and I worry that he may get away with it. He has before.

It does remind me of Barton Corbin and his controlling aspect...psychopath! We don't know if he would have gotten away with it had it gone to trial. He confessed and saved everyone a lot of grief but that is not always the case.
There's a good chance that he will get away with it, IMO. I think that this crime was well planned as was the previous murder.

This guy is guilty! I can't believe he got away with the first murder - a 40 year old healthy woman drowning in a bathtub??? Come on!

This guy is guilty! I can't believe he got away with the first murder - a 40 year old healthy woman drowning in a bathtub??? Come on!
With no water in it according to the article Crash put up. I am thinking about that....would the water have drained out or did someone pull the plug? If someone pulled the plug it could have been to eliminate trace evidence.

This is one strange case. I wonder if he knew Stacey's mother back in 1999?

With no water in it according to the article Crash put up. I am thinking about that....would the water have drained out or did someone pull the plug? If someone pulled the plug it could have been to eliminate trace evidence.

This is one strange case. I wonder if he knew Stacey's mother back in 1999?
Oh I'm sure HE pulled the plug! He probably struggled with her and wanted the tub drained in case he did leave any evidence. I'm sure he just pushed her head under water and held it there until she was dead.

I'm sure it's not. Age of consent in most states is between 16-18. In Illinois it's 17.

Hoppy
Oh - according to one of the articles - he made sure what he was doing was "legal" - he checked with his cop buddies.

I heard one story that he got home Sunday morning and saw her, then went to bed. When he got up I think around 11 she was gone. Kids were there, her car was there. She had gone to help someone paint. Then the next story changed!

I heard there were 4 children living there, the 2 young ones were theirs, the other 2 were his from previous marriage. Were they old enough to take care of the little ones? Wouldn't they know how and when she left?

Too many unanswered questions.

Sabego

The wife who 'drowned' in the bathtub was 40 years old (that was in 2004).
Their two sons, aged 12 and 15 are living with Stacy and Peterson. Stacy also has two kids with Peterson, Lacy, 2, and Anthony, 4. How bizarre that her daughter's name is Lacy Peterson? Named after one of Stacy's sisters who passed away (one of 3 sisters of her sisters that has passed away). Stacy also has one brother who is a registered sex offender and her mother has been missing for a number of years.. Stacy has not had an easy life thus far..... I hope she is found safe soon.

Fox News Channel with breaking news........right now at the house at state police officer is approaching the house.

Jamie Colby is on scene and the cameras are rolling as the officers approach and now enter the house. The house is surrounded by LE. Earlier she mentioned the house had been quiet then his attorney arrived, now the police here in big numbers.

The husband ran from authorities when they went to question him?
They caught him and I guess questioning him now.

Per Fox News:
"Police Searching Home of Missing Woman".

Greta is also on scene and had just been in the house prior to the LE arriving. Greta is saying that he slipped out the back and was intercepted by officers and he's now on his way to the station for questioning?? Probably not an arrest or they woulda cuffed him and led him out rather than let him go out the back.

Officers are doning gloves and just kinda standing around.

Greta's taking so fast there's no way I can get it lol

Helicopter overhead but probably news related says Greta.

About 6 officers in the house. Children are in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo