Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at that. You did a nice job. Boy, he sure didn't waste anytime getting hitched to Stacy (8 days) from when the divorce was final! :rolleyes:

I sure wish we knew when DP was dating (or IF dated) Stacy's sister.

I noticed that, too. I thought in most places you had to wait 60 days after a divorce was final to remarry.

Geraldo At Large is on right now and he's discussing the case. He's going to interview Drew Peterson.

Edited to add...........Geraldo is reading a statement from Drew Peterson - basically it's a denial of any wrong doing and blaming the media.

Just bringing forward the timeline with the addition of the year that Stay's sister Tracy got married. (No other changes)

Timeline for Stacy Peterson

1954 Drew Peterson born
1975 Tina (Tracy sister born)
1982 Christie daughter dies in house fire
1985 Stacy Cales born
1987 Christie daughter dies from SIDS
1992 Abt Drew married Kathleen (3rd wife)
1993 Kathleen goes to Emergency room
1998 Christie Cales went missing 3/11//1998 age 40
2000 Stacy started dating Drew?
2002 Divorce started for Drew and Kathleen

2003 Tracy (Sister) Marries ?
2003 Divorce finalized 10/10/2003 (not property) abt 10yrs
2003 Drew marries Stacy 10/18/2003
2004 Kathleen found dead on 3/01/2004
2006 Tina dies of cancer
2007 Stacy disappears on 10/28/2007
2007 Stacy reported missing by sister on 10/29/2007

progress.gif

He's going to interview Drew Peterson.

LOL, I saw your correction. But when I first saw this I went "yea right.........WHAT IN A LION COSTUME??

Evening Ladies! The time line is great LittleDeer. I am sure he knew her mother. One thing has occurd to me. Does antyone remember if it was mentioned if Stacey's mom was on drugs? If so he probably arrested her at least once. Just a thought.

I'm posting the timeline with all the links into this thread, just for the sake of posterity. I want to keep those links available in case anyone wants verification.

*Stacey's timeline:
---1982 Christie Cales' daughter dies in a house fire
Addition to timeline

---1985 Drew Peterson fired from Bolingbrook PD for soliciting drugs in exhange for information about his agency.

---1986 Drew Peterson reinstated to Bolingbrook PD

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...103007.article
---1987 Christie Cales' child died of SIDS

---4-28-1993, Kathleen Savio visits the Hinsdale Hospital ER

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonemergency.pdf

---3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing from Blue Island IL at age 40.
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2263dfil.html

---Unknown month, 2003- Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old. *NOTE: This is not a fact, it is only what Drew Peterson has said. DP's ex wife Kathleen has told people that SP was 16 when DP and Stacey began their affair behind Kathleen's back.

--- Unknown month 2002- States attorney says Drew was able to convince their office to press and prosecute two DV charges against Kathleen. The charges went to trial, she was found innocent.

---11-14-2002, Kathleen Savio writes letter to States Attorney

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

------Unknown month 2003, Kathleen wasn't able to have States Attorneys office press charges and prosecute Drew. Current S.A. says that this is unusual.

---3-11-2002, Kathleen Savio files Order of Protection

http://www.amw.com/pdf/peter001.PDF

---DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

---They marry on October 18th 2003.

---Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

---10-17-2007 Stacey sends "marriage somewhat abusive" email to Steve Cesare.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanb....2.482031.html

---Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

---Oct. 29: Stacy Peterson is reported missing after not showing up at her sister's home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...t ab01_layout

---Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

---Oct. 30: State's Atty. James Glasgow says he is re-examining Savio's death.

---Nov 1st, 2007: Police execute the first of many search warrants at the DP/SP residence. Cadaver dogs get a "hit" in the bedroom, and in one of the cars.

---Nov. 1 2007: Stacy Peterson's family says she wanted a divorce and was afraid for her safety.

---Nov. 6: Volunteers from a private group called Texas EquuSearch join effort to locate Stacy Peterson

---Nov. 7: Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil disputes ruling that the death of Kathleen Savio, Sgt. Drew Peterson's third wife, was an accident.

--- Nov. 9th, 2007- Police call press conference and name Drew Peterson an official suspect in the investigation of the disappearance of his wife, Stacy Peterson.
http://www.nbc5.com/news/14553153/de...l?dl=mainclick

calidreamin, that's a very good point. We have no idea who he knew when, professionally or personally. I think he was very sneaky, and probably stalked women before he really got to know them.

I wonder how many convicts are in prison calling their lawyers right now asking for new trials if DP was involved?!

Geraldo is next door with Sharon Bychowsky and Pam Bosco who is Stacy's step mother. She corrected Geraldo and said that she's actually a legal guardian of Cassandra, and that Stacy and Cassandra are half sisters.

Geraldo said that as they are speaking, relatives of Stacy's are at the Peterson home to retrieve the ashes of Stacy's sister, Tina. He said that DP's brother and sister and other relatives are there with him and the two children.

calidreamin, that's a very good point. We have no idea who he knew when, professionally or personally. I think he was very sneaky, and probably stalked women before he really got to know them.

I wonder how many convicts are in prison calling their lawyers right now asking for new trials if DP was involved?!

Good point Taximom. The Bolingbrook PD had better look back thru their files and check out his arrests.:eek:

If anyone needs a chuckle right now the Wizard of Oz in on TBS right now and it's on tomorrow night too.:cool:

You know what is funny too LittleDeer? Everytime the Cowardly Lion opens his mouth he sounds like DP. I swear they have the same voice. Isn't that something? LOL

This guy has had 4 WIFES...................

(UM, THAT WE ARE AWARE OF)

I've heard of "bad cops" but this one. TAKES THE HEART!!!

(for those who don't get this, the Cowardly Lion wanted a heart).

Speaking of which, my husband wants to see the pic of the Cowardly Lion and DP that someone was able to put up side by side. Can anyone who is here, please put it up now so I can show him or else tell me which thread it was on?? THANKS!!!!

This guy has had 4 WIFES...................

(UM, THAT WE ARE AWARE OF)

I've heard of "bad cops" but this one. TAKES THE HEART!!!

(for those who don't get this, the Cowardly Lion wanted a heart).

Speaking of which, my husband wants to see the pic of the Cowardly Lion and DP that someone was able to put up side by side. Can anyone who is here, please put it up now so I can show him or else tell me which thread it was on?? THANKS!!!!

Lion wanted courage.

msshelia:

Is there anyway you can try to put my timeline in with yours????

Maybe something will come out of it????

A cut and paste maybe??

I just read on Gretawire that Cassandra has left DP's house with her sisters ashes. Boy that must have been akward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk