Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's what bothers me the most about this case. It's his total lack of concern and the smugness he exhibited when asked if he would like to say anything to Stacy. He laughed -- anyone else in this position would have plead for her to at least call someone to let them know she is okay. Heck, he should have said for the sake of the kids please call and let them know that Mommy is all right, but he didn't. He spent his interview time attacking his wife's character and turning this into the "woe is me" show.

DP is so cocky. He figures his buddies will cover for him again. I'm thinking they are scrambling around trying to cover their own butts. Then again if the town is as crooked as RM says. There's no telling what they are doing. I think DP only thinks of himself. I don't think his children ever enter into what he id doing. If he sticks to his pattern, he already has a replacement. She ought to be scared.

DeltaDawn said:
I don't think the BB LE have anything to do with either of the cases, both are being handled by the Illinois State Poilce at this point.

That is even worse.

That is even worse.

Could be but watching their P's and Q's would be paramount right night. We have Greta constantly on their tail and half the nation is watching too. I don't think it will be swept under the rug this time.

They already screwed up letting Baden get involved.

Could be but watching their P's and Q's would be paramount right night. We have Greta constantly on their tail and half the nation is watching too. I don't think it will be swept under the rug this time.

Yeah I know it is just grose! I think what she saw in him was a father figure...something I don't think she really had in her life. When I was 19 I was pursued by a man who was 48 I avoided him like the plague and even quit my job because of him..All I kept thinking when he would hit on me or bring me gifts was ewww you nasty old man!

snip

Hmmm...she was just a kid. PERVERT!! What did she see in him? YUCK.

I have not been able to be in chat when Ric Mims was there. Can anyone in chat during those times reiterate what Ric has had to say? I saw the one under chat, but not any others. Thank you

Has anyone noticed Greta has not been posting as much info up to the date? I think she may be discouraged that DP is not offering to speak to her. I'm getting frustrated at the lack of progress the case is making. :-(

I was thinking the same thing when I checked Greta's blog today at lunch.

Has anyone heard anything further in regards to TES? Have they left the area? Haven't been able to find anything on this just wondering........

I was thinking the same thing when I checked Greta's blog today at lunch.

Has anyone heard anything further in regards to TES? Have they left the area? Haven't been able to find anything on this just wondering........

Ric Mims said they pulled out.

His lawyer doesn't think he'll face charges!??

That is the usual lawyer speak. "There's no evidence", even though there is known circumstantial evidence and even though no one actually knows what evidence police have.

Drew makes complaints about the media, but then gives his own interviews. Except for Greta. Anyone else think he is afraid of Greta? She is the main one he is complaining about.

The funny thing is, I really think most of the media coverage would have stopped before this if Drew P hadn't come out in his bandana. He made it so obvious that he was hiding from them that they just couldn't help themselves. And even if they would have stopped, the public doesn't want to miss a word or an action on this one. I know I get up every morning thinking "well I wonder what Drew P will do today!"

He may not want to talk to Greta because she's a woman, I have a feeling he sees all women as being not worthy. I'm really wanting to learn more about his whole family dynamics with his parents and also why the 1 son has nothing to do with him.

VB

I don't believe it's because Greta's a woman. I think it may be because Greta does not have the same level of notoriety and fame that Giraldo and Matt Lauer have. Also, DP did an interview with a local female reporter in his own home (I cannot recall her name, but I'm pretty sure she was local)...

I think in DP's imagination, he's better than anyone and will only associate with people that HE feels are as great as he is. If that makes any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper