Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A funny post at Gretawire: In bold is what got me.

Comment by J. Brodsky (aka Emma ;-)http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/28/the-big-question/all-comments/#comment-123814
November 29th, 2007 at 2:04 am Ahem, yes, this is Joel Brodsky, Mr. Peterson’s attorney. I would like to point out that the alleged clergyman who is spreading false rumors about my innocent client is neither clergy nor a man. In fact, he does not even exist — it is just a figment of the media’s sick imagination created solely for the purpose of smearing my client’s stellar image.
In case, however, that this clergyman turns out to be real after all, I hasten to remind everyone that he is a chronic alcoholic with a long history of documented mental problems (thinks he talks to God — need I say more?). Surely we cannot take anything he says seriously.
Thank you.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/28/the-big-question/all-comments/#comments

Comment by J. Brodsky (aka Emma ;-)
November 29th, 2007 at 2:04 am Ahem, yes, this is Joel Brodsky, Mr. Peterson’s attorney. I would like to point out that the alleged clergyman who is spreading false rumors about my innocent client is neither clergy nor a man. In fact, he does not even exist — it is just a figment of the media’s sick imagination created solely for the purpose of smearing my client’s stellar image.
In case, however, that this clergyman turns out to be real after all, I hasten to remind everyone that he is a chronic alcoholic with a long history of documented mental problems (thinks he talks to God — need I say more?). Surely we cannot take anything he says seriously.
Thank you.

Oh Suzi thanks for the laugh!
They sure have Drew & his lawyer figured out.

ROFL!!! Great one SusieQ! A big thank you to Emma and SusieQ for the laugh.

Interesting that she told a clergyman. It then mentions she told 2 others close to her that she issued the ultimatum to Drew that Sunday she went missing...my bet is that one of those others is Cassandr, the other either Sharon or SCOTT R.
This makes perfect sense as to why Cassandra went looking for her right away..she knew abut the earlier confrontation, probably knew about other things too..so she knew something awful had happened to Stacy.
I think the clergyman, Cassandra and Sharon have all been in contact with the police , as well as ThomasM right from the beginnning. It wasn't a long time at all between missing person to probable murder.

I don't know that this is reliable. The article states, "Sneed hears..." It doesn't state who he heard it from.

You brought up a good point, so I went to research the types of articles Sneed writes. It appears he is an opinion columnist. Usually that could possibly have some influence on Sneeds credibility. But in the Peterson case we've seen the wildest rumors, such as Drews brother is in the hospital after a suicide attempt, turn out to be true. I'll put my money on the Priest being true.

Interesting that she told a clergyman. It then mentions she told 2 others close to her that she issued the ultimatum to Drew that Sunday she went missing...my bet is that one of those others is Cassandr, the other either Sharon or SCOTT R.
This makes perfect sense as to why Cassandra went looking for her right away..she knew abut the earlier confrontation, probably knew about other things too..so she knew something awful had happened to Stacy.
I think the clergyman, Cassandra and Sharon have all been in contact with the police , as well as ThomasM right from the beginnning. It wasn't a long time at all between missing person to probable murder.

I've always thought that States Attorneys office was very quick to take a look at Kathleens death. They opened her file on 10-29 or 10-30 IIRC. Sounds like someone called with the info Stacy had confessed to.

I don't think Thomas M knew what he was doing until the reports came out the next day that Stacy was missing.

Why did Drew take Thomas and leave Thomas at the coffee shop with the cell phone?
Because then Thomas would realize that there were witnesses tohim being with Drew that night that would tie him into this case if the police looked at Drew..meaning Drew sealed Thomas cooperation Drew thought by being seen with him in a public place..that Thomas would not go to the police because then he would be in trouble too.
The thinking on Drew's part as to how Thomas would react was off and how the police would react to Thomas was off. I think Thomas was used by Drew and did not realize what he had done until the reports that Stacy was missing came out the next day.

Mysteriew and Checo, I read that last night and have been laughing ever since...lol, "he thinks he talks to God...need I say more?" Emma is quite the card isn't she?

This is why I question how much does Tom Morphy really know. Last night Chitown posted the below comment and I and yet I don't think the Suntimes mentions it. Very very chilling, IMO.

Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Chi Town Legal Freak
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1822580", true);

I saw the NBC 5 report and tomorrow's front page of the Sun-Times, in big, bold, letters will state " STACY TOLD CLERGY DREW KILLED KATHY".

Also on this report, "according to sources", Stacy told Drew a few days before she went missing she wanted him out of the house by next weekend. Drew then called his step brother and said he needs to "dispose of the problem".

Chilling report and I feel the walls are closing in on Him now.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1822580&postcount=95

SuziQ that is very chilling..I think though that Drew got him over there to help him move things..as in I am leaving Stacy or Stacy is leaving me.
Remember Drew had some of his things packed in boxes in the garage ready to move..only he never intended on doing that. I think that both Cassandra and Sharon mentioned some of the boxes in the garage contained Drew's things.

SuziQ that is very chilling..I think though that Drew got him over there to help him move things..as in I am leaving Stacy or Stacy is leaving me.
Remember Drew had some of his things packed in boxes in the garage ready to move..only he never intended on doing that. I think that both Cassandra and Sharon mentioned some of the boxes in the garage contained Drew's things.

Such as Hey Tom, Stacy left me and I need you to help me move her stuff out?

FYI - Michael Sneed (the Sun-Times columnist) is a female (with a male name).

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/672614,112907peterson.article

At 5 p.m. Oct. 28, Peterson, a Bolingbrook cop, called in to take the day off. He met his stepbrother, Tom Morphey, at a Starbucks and discussed "the problems he was having with Stacy and how to dispose of the problem," the source said.
Peterson then excused himself and left Morphey in the coffee shop with Peterson's cell phone, which he told Morphey not to answer if it rang. The phone did ring after that, and the name "Stacy" appeared on the caller ID.

The source said the call was made near the home of her friend, Scott Rossetto, a man Stacy was communicating with via cell phone text messages. The source believes this was an attempt by Peterson to place the focus of the police investigation on Rossetto.

Later that evening, Morphey was again summoned by Peterson - only this time to his home, where he helped Peterson remove a large plastic barrel and load it into Peterson's vehicle, sources said.

Did anyone watch Greta last night..I fell asleep before she came on? The only info I can find here is links to info from Tuesday nights show, that were posted at Greta Wire yesterday

:laugh:

Comment by J. Brodsky (aka Emma ;-)http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/28/the-big-question/all-comments/#comment-123814
Thank you.

Thanks for the good laugh. I wish that Greta would read that comment on air. :D

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/672614,112907peterson.article

At 5 p.m. Oct. 28, Peterson, a Bolingbrook cop, called in to take the day off. He met his stepbrother, Tom Morphey, at a Starbucks and discussed "the problems he was having with Stacy and how to dispose of the problem," the source said.
Peterson then excused himself and left Morphey in the coffee shop with Peterson's cell phone, which he told Morphey not to answer if it rang. The phone did ring after that, and the name "Stacy" appeared on the caller ID.

The source said the call was made near the home of her friend, Scott Rossetto, a man Stacy was communicating with via cell phone text messages. The source believes this was an attempt by Peterson to place the focus of the police investigation on Rossetto.
Later that evening, Morphey was again summoned by Peterson - only this time to his home, where he helped Peterson remove a large plastic barrel and load it into Peterson's vehicle, sources said.

interesting!...near Rossetto's home...no wonder we got wind that there was a possibility that DP was going to try to frame this guy......AND, no wonder LE was doing searches around the area where this guy lives.....hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member