Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the prior threads, someone said his 26 year old son has the children.

Just to clarify, I think I read that his oldest son has the children from the Savio marriage. I haven't heard where Stacy's babies are. It sounded like they were with him.

Can you imagine meeting the needs of two very young children while trying to deflect attention from himself? Someone has to be helping him. I hope they are ok. :(

SNIP,

I was reading on Greta's blog site where someone was commenting that they thought perhaps Stacey might have been involved with #3's death. I don't believe that for a NY second. I think Drew manipulated Stacey with every word he spoke.

Pure rubbish!!!

I don't think Stacey was involved in #3's death, but I think somewhere along the line she realized DP was. Maybe he threatened her saying she would end up just like the ex. If SP decided to leave and had it out with her husband she might have threatened to spill the beans at which point DP decided to just get rid of the entire situation.

Yes, at one point he said something like "it's harder to believe as days go by".....turned red and then changed his tune quickly. At the end of the interview he really picked up steam, like "Oh, yeah I remember, this is what I am supposed to be saying":liar:

I noticed him choke up too curiositycat! I was watching and you could tell he was flustered. First, he can't keep his facts straight and I also noticed that he didn't sound at all like he believed that drew hasn't done something to Stacy.

I remember that as well Suzi. I think Stacey was much younger when he met her but was so insistant on it being 17 so he wouldn't get in trouble. Also with everything coming out about this creep I wouldn't be at all surprised if he helped the mom dissapear. JMO of course.

This is also JMO of course, but, how easy it would be to make someone with a past of dissapearing, dissapear for good, and not have anyone question it. The thing that bugs me about Stacey's mom is she had always come back before.

I still want to find out whether three out of four wives are dead or missing.

Just to clarify, I think I read that his oldest son has the children from the Savio marriage. I haven't heard where Stacy's babies are. It sounded like they were with him.

Can you imagine meeting the needs of two very young children while trying to deflect attention from himself? Someone has to be helping him. I hope they are ok. :(

My understanding from the aunt last night, she thinks all the children are with the older son, who is also a COP.

Thanks, Class-z. How is a 26 yr old handling all those children during this traumatic time? Wow.

Thanks, Class-z. How is a 26 yr old handling all those children during this traumatic time? Wow.
Who's taking the children to school? Wonder if he lives close by? Did Stacey know that her husband had EIGHT kids, some older than she...

it was Sandra Belanger and EVP(electronic voice phenomenon ).
I wonder if she has done more of these?

At one time she was supposed to be making her own site but I don't know if that ever happened. When she first spoke of Laci it was on Rense.com

Volunteers on foot and horseback, in boats and airplanes, resumed their search Wednesday morning for Stacy Peterson, 23, the Bolingbrook mother who has been missing for 11 days.

Close to 60 volunteers turned out, including a team of eight women and their horses from the Fox Valley Trail Riders. The women--carrying machetes, pliers and fence cutters--are experienced in clearing brush, said Marni McClennan, owner of Newark-based Saddle Up Stables and organizer of the equestrian search group.

video at link

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...b1nov07,0,2282497.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

Fox News Channel just had an update and the person reporting said that Texas Equusearch has been up in the air today with one of Drew's friends going over where Drew would normally fly, etc.

Alot of new updates coming from http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Steph (produder) calling regarding strange new developement, getting a second source to confirm before reporting. Article about Stacey's childhood. Drew left his house with two people dressed in a suit. He went to grand jury hearing regarding Savio's death. Men not in uniform had keys, went in house after Drew left.

Not a funny situation at all, but I love reading the comments at Greta wire. This one made me giggle:

Holy Cow, the wheels of justice do grind slowly. At least this is progress — No thanks to the Coroner…I hear the first draft of the autopsy on wife #3 concluded that she wasn’t even dead, just very tired.

From what I understand, a coroner's jury gets to see EVERYTHING, ALL details big and small of the death. They are the ones that make the determination (murder or not) when the death is deemed "suspicious."

The thing about that tho, is that these people have no qualifications to be making such a determination. They are everyday "Joes" that get picked from a jury pool...

Have been looking through articles and while this one is dated today, it references last a search last Friday November 7th.

MISSION TOWNSHIP: Police check airfield for missing mother

MISSION TOWNSHIP: Police check airfield for missing mother
11/07/2007, 10:04 am

DAN CHURNEY, danc@mywebtimes.com, 815-431-4050

State police searched Cushing Field in northeast La Salle County Friday in hopes of finding a 23-year-old Bolingbrook mother who's been missing more than a week.

Stacy Peterson has been missing since Oct. 28. Her husband is 53-year-old Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, who kept an aircraft at Cushing Field near Newark. He said he found her abandoned car Oct. 29 at an airport in Bolingbrook.

I didn't realize that he kept his little plane at another airfield. Did anyone else know that?

I didn't realize that he kept his little plane at another airfield. Did anyone else know that?

I had seen a poster at Gretawire state that, but didn't know it as fact. Also another poster claims that the oldest son that is a cop has a wife that's FBI. Can anyone confirm that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Joe Dillinger