Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the most qualified person to find all of DP's interviews, I've been searching for hours trying to make sense of Greta's site- since she was the first one to really TALK to him.. and either my computer is acting up- or her site is impossible. I'm going to start the timeline. PLEASE add anything you can to this. I've never done one of these before. Should we have a separate thread for this?

I think we should start with the death of her siblings and mother's disappearance.

Stacey's mother:
1982 daughter dies in a house fire

1987 child died of SIDS

3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2263dfil.html
Christie Marie Cales
Missing since March 11, 1998 from Blue Island, Illinois
Classification: Endangered Missing

Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old.

DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

They marry on October 18th 2003.

Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

shelia:

Do we know the date/year when the sister died of cancer? If Drew was dating her, that might help out on how old Stacy was when Drew (must have come to the house to see the sister).

Also, we need info. on Kathy in the timeline. IMO

shelia:

I would be more than happy to make the timeline EXCEPT that I don't know how to and two, I work full time. But I do a lot of posting in the evening when I can (which is not every night). But I could do it this weekend if someone could tell me how to.

I think we just need to put our heads together. Copy/paste what the post said that you're adding to- and then just insert your own words into the copied post. We'll just keep it going until we have it complete. If you find a fact that you think should be included, just add it in.

I work full time during the day too. But I'll work much more on this over the weekend, and tomorrow night.

*Stacey's mother's timeline:
---1982 daughter dies in a house fire

---1987 child died of SIDS

---3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing from Blue Island IL at age 40.

________
*Stacey Peterson's disappearance:

---Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old.

---DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

---They marry on October 18th 2003.

---Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

---Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

---Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

---Nov 1st, 2007: Police execute the first of many search warrants at the DP/SP residence. Cadaver dogs get a "hit" in the bedroom, and in one of the cars.

shelia:

But then we lost it all..............have to go throught posts to find bits and pieces. I know there's a way for it to work, but it's only when you get a FORUM, and not just a thread. So for the time being, add and then bring forward is all I can think of so no one gets confused.

What do you think?

Great so far Shelia!!

What was Kathleen's date of death? That needs to go in the timeline.

Man, wish I knew how to do this! All I am contributing is questions! SORRY!!!!!

shelia:

But then we lost it all..............have to go throught posts to find bits and pieces. I know there's a way for it to work, but it's only when you get a FORUM, and not just a thread. So for the time being, add and then bring forward is all I can think of so no one gets confused.

What do you think?

I agree. Just copy/paste the timeline- and add in your own things as we go- I guess we'll just take up much of this thread with the timeline. Which is okay... hopefully Stacy will get her own forum soon.

I'm having trouble finding ANYTHING about her sister's death. Kathleen's date of death is 3/1/04

Stacey's mother:
1982 daughter dies in a house fire

1987 child died of SIDS

3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing
Christie Marie Cales
Missing since March 11, 1998 from Blue Island, Illinois
Classification: Endangered Missing

Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old. (not a fact yet)

Need Stacy's sister name who died from colon cancer and death date that possibly DP was dating.

DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time. (how about the date Kathleen wrote the letter that she feared for her life)

Stacy and Drew marry on October 18th 2003.

Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

Something's not write here Shelia.

According to this timeline, Kathleen did not die until 3/1/2004. And yet, it says Stacy and DP got married on 10/18/03. So why would he need to get rid of Kathleen the next year???

So, according to this timeline...they just "celebrated" their 4th anniversary.
Somewhere I read or saw a reference to Stacey receiving a diamond ring of some kind from Drew a week before she went missing and she was showing it to her sister (or friend, I can't remember who said this). Would this have been an anniversary gift? With all of this talk of divorce and their marriage obviously in deep trouble, he gave her that kind of present? Forgive me if it's been mentioned somewhere else.

Mods, can we get a forum for this case? It seems like it's going to be around awhile and can include Stacy and Kathleen. We need a forum to start a timeline thread and for all the media links. Plus a lot coming out about the Stebic case and Illinois LE and political figures. Just a lot of info for the discussion thread. Thanks :blowkiss:

Somewhere I read or saw a reference to Stacey receiving a diamond ring of some kind from Drew a week before she went missing and she was showing it to her sister (or friend, I can't remember who said this). Would this have been an anniversary gift? With all of this talk of divorce and their marriage obviously in deep trouble, he gave her that kind of present? Forgive me if it's been mentioned somewhere else.
Yeah, coincidentally Kathleen's expensive diamond ring was stolen (my bet is by Drew). I wonder if he gave it to his next victim.

According to this timeline, Kathleen did not die until 3/1/2004. And yet, it says Stacy and DP got married on 10/18/03. So why would he need to get rid of Kathleen the next year???

Because they were still battling over the divorce settlement and money. Her death ended that. He got all of the money, businesses and didn't have to pay child support. It worked out really well for him. He received about $600,000. Plus, there was a $1M life insurance policy, which, unbeknownst to him, had been changed to have the kids as her beneficiaries. Of course, they are minors. So, I'm sure that he got his mitts on that, too.

Kathleen agreed to a divorce first without the property settlement being done yet. It was said because Stacy was pregnant possibly but imo more likely to be glad to be rid of him. However the court date for the property settlement was to be the following month when she was killed.

ETA: Or I should say died not killed as not yet determined but you guys know what I mean.

nanandjim:

you beat me to the punch. Was exactly going to say that the Lion had given Kathleen a "big" unquote ring and it ended up missing. Possibly given to Stacy.

nanandjim:

DUH! Must be getting brain fuzzed from reading so much tonight.

What a creep to think for almost a year that he needs to get rid of his ex so he can get the money. And the manipulation that Stacy must have been going through so she wouldn't suspect anything when Kathleen did die.

Yes. He gave her the ring for their anniversary. According to DP... he gave it to her at Midnight, because she was so excited, she couldn't wait. Gag. I doubt it.. but she did get the ring.

And yes, The dates are correct for Kathleen's death and the marriage between DP and SP. She died after they were married. She died just a month before the property settlement was to go through in divorce court, where she would have gotten a BUNCH of stuff that he didn't want to give up.

Mods, can we get a forum for this case? It seems like it's going to be around awhile and can include Stacy and Kathleen. We need a forum to start a timeline thread and for all the media links. Plus a lot coming out about the Stebic case and Illinois LE and political figures. Just a lot of info for the discussion thread. Thanks :blowkiss:

Pretty Please? :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member